Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire

Discussion on [ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/16/2013, 23:15   #226

elite*gold: 0
All i can say is Thankyou MENOZ for enlighten us, the Ex-Players of BoI Evolution Server and I'M GLAD I DIDN'T DONATED A SINGLE DOLLAR ON THE SERVER - best thing so far ...
Good luck in the future , and hope i will join soon to your new private server if ever will be on ...
Best wishes and sad for donators, they lost a bunch of USD back there but that's life ,joining an Online Server especially private is at your own risk, so think about before donating not twice, 3 times before doing it ...
It was a FREE Private Server, so stop flaming here you sustained the whole thing (donators i mean) ...i joined there, being free-to-play not pay-to-play as advertised, so i never donate on Pservers unless i want to be on top from first day, wich is not me doing that )...
You (donators) wanted to be on top from the first month so everyone pays for something like this at your own risk...i preffered to be at the end of top players so i played for fun ,was great , nice community, enjoyed to the MAX my stay there , but all things come to an end eventually...always think of that when joining a PrivateServer, always be ready to drop off everything at a certain point and look back with no regrets , that's my Advice and my 50cents for all players that made the community enjoyable both simple players like me, and donators wich they had theyr apport to the server as well. Was fun and glad i was banned from Forum twice "You are banned For No Specific Reason " - "And the Ban is Permanently without possibility to be lifted " i've readed that SHlT twice on both accounts on forum and i enjoyed it since i was stating twice it will be a scam the whole thing with gathering funds for New Patch/Update .

I can provide here logs from ChatBox and Threads on forum where i've posted that long ago (threads and screenshots/chatlogs and webpages saved on my HDD that can be uploaded here... so therefore i was banned instant from ChatBox and forum accounts by MADDOG wich i hate from the bottom of my ASS ) but is kinda late to upload things here since server is closed now and all realised was a BIG SCAM .

Have fun everybody , and thankyou again MENOZ you are THE MAN WITH THE BALLS

P.S. : Hit " Thanks " down there if understand my point
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 00:14   #227

If u want to pey and have a good pleying time and thet server is not going to shut down then Pley WOW -Word of Worchraft
Old 02/17/2013, 00:25   #228

Truth be told; and i am sorry for saying this as it may offend the majority of players here.

I used to work at ShijieGames, and there is one reason for me getting fired. I told Shijie that Menoz was a loose cannon, and that his actions were selfish, as he was doing at the time of my employment.
At the time of my employment Shijie has shown no signs of fraudulence or bad intentions.

The fraud accusation is a big accusation, i am merely stating what i know; or at least what was not made so clear as a staff member myself.
I have no reason to lie about this as i was fired, I am saying this because i do not rage because of getting fired.

Further more i would also like to state that the money going in and out of ShijieGames was by choice. You decided to donate to ShijieGames knowing full well that it was a private server and there was a risk of it being used for anything other than the servers advancements/upkeeps. The majority of donators did donate for zen and other means which also states to me that you got something out of donating; ultimately saying to me that you guys donating out of choice.

Pictures can be edited, Conversations can be edited.

This thread just proves me right, and is telling me that Menoz simply rages.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 00:41   #229

Jordie, everything would be normal if that AR BS hadn't came along. Say what you want but the AR business was shady, if you put it softly. So yeah, maybe Menoz has gone a bit over the top but you can't say that Shijie didn't lie to people, not to say that he abused their trust.
I don't know why do you even bother to try to save his reputation when Shijie himself is too much of a coward to come here and tell us the truth. That kind of a coward doesn't deserve respect, so better save your stories to those people who actually like kissing Shijie's *** because this really isn't the right time for protecting him.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 00:57   #230

I think that Shijie doesn't come here because there is nothing to add.

Even WITHOUT pictures, it would be obvious that:

1. If AR files were coming, they would have already
2. If he was actually right about things and never did anything wrong, he would have no problem to turn over his current reputation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 01:01   #231

someone post the boi-windows.tar.gz file. those centos pre configured that were originally posted have 3 links that are down. so we need the windows file to put on our centos.

actually need the boi-linux.tar.gz file since centos is the linux side. but both files wouldnt hurt if someone has them
Old 02/17/2013, 01:52   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by herowe View Post
someone post the boi-windows.tar.gz file. those centos pre configured that were originally posted have 3 links that are down. so we need the windows file to put on our centos.

actually need the boi-linux.tar.gz file since centos is the linux side. but both files wouldnt hurt if someone has them
Looky here:
Those links still work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 02:28   #233

My question is If Shijie didnt post that on the site outting why Menoz was fired ... Does that mean that Menoz wouldve not said anything to anyone about this Alleged Fraud????
And in no disrespect if Menoz did all thew work why was it called Shijiegames and not something to do with Menoz . They both did wrong just one of them came out and admitted it. doesnt make them better for it, and how can that person be trusted also knowing that they take bribes basically .. They knew from the beginning what the deal was and down the line they wanted money they shoulda settled that from the beginning
Old 02/17/2013, 02:42   #234

Quote:
My question is If Shijie didnt post that on the site outting why Menoz was fired ... Does that mean that Menoz wouldve not said anything to anyone about this Alleged Fraud????
Menoz is shy. + He didn't want to jeopardize his promised paychecks. He was promised a paycheck at approx same time as AR fund was started. He can confirm this.

Quote:
And in no disrespect if Menoz did all thew work why was it called Shijiegames and not something to do with Menoz .
Shijie is the founder and server contract holder.

Quote:
They both did wrong just one of them came out and admitted it. doesnt make them better for it, and how can that person be trusted also knowing that they take bribes basically .. They knew from the beginning what the deal was and down the line they wanted money they shoulda settled that from the beginning
Menoz delivered exactly what people wanted and ordered from him. Nothing else, nothing more. I personally don't see that as a bad thing.
Old 02/17/2013, 03:15   #235

They both did wrong just one of them came out and admitted it. doesnt make them better for it, and how can that person be trusted also knowing that they take bribes basically .. They knew from the beginning what the deal was and down the line they wanted money they shoulda settled that from the beginning

the difference between menoz and shiji is that menoz delivered what was paid for,shiji did not!!

danm man if i knew you were selling
Old 02/17/2013, 03:56   #236

some selfish acts have wasted the time/efforts/money of the rest who just wants to play and didnt care much about what happening behind. nice
Old 02/17/2013, 04:46   #237

what happen? is server down forever ?
Old 02/17/2013, 05:00   #238

wow 2hrs of reading this I WAS SAD IN THE BEGGINING BUT YReading all these POST made my day idk why I was bored lol and If Shijie is out of town how is the server fully off I believe MENOZ 100% but if hes out of town he probabl Shut down server on purpose until he come back?And menoz don't make this the last BOI_Scene go play retail or something I don't want you too leave bro
Old 02/17/2013, 06:03   #239

i agree with the one that said 'if I knew he was selling'..got bored..left, spent about 400 bucks on **** pservs like aboi and uboi..coulda just spent it on yet more in evo 8-P
Old 02/17/2013, 06:10   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Wonder who made it x10 better lol
I think you wil find that is a matter of opinion, in this case yours 'cough'

x10 better?
Then how come the majority of the real players left? How come the main gripe about evolution was the lack of pvp?
How come the majority of the time people were just spending all the zen they had aculmilated opening boxes and QQ'ing about gimmi easier gems, easier forts, easier leveling , easier deity.
Where did the PVP go? Which is the whole point of playing a pvp game.

Yes your going to blame Shijie for the LX status BUT...

Your the one that made the ott items for regular players, the easier levels the etc etc.
Your the one that pandered to the lazy, and gave them things that normally they would have to work for and achieve.
And this is what you enjoyed doing.... giving people what they demanded with no consideration for the consiquence of the game, but it made you popular so what the hell.

So congratulations on making a afk game that could quite easliy of been played via facebook ap.

proof, I dont need any. Revolution was your baby with no ott items etc no, LX status?
BS because you had all your 'friends' around you paying you for items.

Don't make us laugh Menoz with your high moral standerd about fraud blar blar.

payment? - you stated right here on epvp that you, never got paid, never asked to be paid you do it for the fun and the learning process.
Shy?- Your too egotistcal to be shy
Honest? - lets have your real name then, because it is not what you claim it to be.
And on top of this can you tell me that you have never 'hacked' ? no thought not because I know different.

As for your sugar daddy Juhiss, I hope you RIP now you have killed yet another server You can add this to your collection. Menoz and you go back a few years so Im sure you make a good partnership.
This was not about anything Shijiegames did or did not do this was purely because you couldnt get what you wanted.

As for SpyroMatIon, Yes i dontated and dont regret a dime , I enjoyed my time in evolution and in my opinion the AR thing, it wouldnt of mattered if it took a year. The evolution community was GREAT.
Looking forward to the next Shijie project.

@ Shijie. I dont blame you in the slighest for not answering any of this, and im sure you have plenty of dirt you could dish on many people but your wise enough not to stoop this low. I dont blame you from bringing the end to the servers, why the hell should you and your loyal staff team waste all thier time and effort on players that would sooner suck up to the people that ruined essence of the game.
Your biggest mistake; giving Menoz full reign on the servers, because like any spoilt brat he got bored of his toy and trashed it.
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread