Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI/WOI Servers [NEW]

Discussion on BOI/WOI Servers [NEW] within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2013, 20:53   #226

elite*gold: 0
In my opinion donators should be getting stuff like some unique fashion or pet or whatsoever that looks good instead of massive increase in power. lets donators have some tag above/below they're nickname which differs based on the ammount the player donated so just to make short some cool unique look instead of increase in power
Old 03/01/2013, 20:55   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabiutza View Post
Well for 90% of players that played Shijie's servers, and me included here , not mention 90% of players that post in this thread...YES we enjoyed TONS to stay afk and use for hours autoclicker for opening Dyana's and the next server that grants us same stuff like Shijie's server granted in past and on top of it our suggestions and adds to the new server that's our WET DREAM i assure you
Don't forget the THANKS ...
show me where you take that 90% from, kthnxbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendigo011 View Post
In my opinion donators should be getting stuff like some unique fashion or pet or whatsoever that looks good instead of massive increase in power. lets donators have some tag above/below they're nickname which differs based on the ammount the player donated so just to make short some cool unique look instead of increase in power
make subscriptions? as x $ in the month/week will give you a little more zen and a fashion with expiring date (yes a boosted one but not turning you into bigp or any other lx, expiring is based on the length of subscription) could be something else, suggest..
Old 03/01/2013, 21:00   #228

why are we on about this? Menoz has stated AGAIN... and mother fawking AGAIN... there will be NO OP PEOPLE COS OF DONATING -_-

but yea, give them fashion
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 21:01   #229

Uhm wasn't the reason Revo was fun was because people don't sit around Atlantis whole day everyday just opening Dyana box's... and instead would go out and do events and pvp or whatever..

So I'm pretty sure the 90% of the people he's talking about are the 1's who don't like to open boxes whole day and prefer to go out and do events and actually work for something.
Old 03/01/2013, 21:02   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendigo011 View Post
Something like VIP 1 , VIP 2 etc VIP 1 get title when he donates a range 100-500 USD VIP 2 50-100 USD and so on till let's say VIP 9 so there will be no confusions about them and that tag also warn us that we should avoid him in pvp/pk and flame on him instead on warcry i love my sick ideas/jokes they've should put a FLAME button instead of THANKS button in the bottom of the post here ))
As usual remember to don't forget to don't miss to not and don't and not again .... to click (not hit because it hurts him ) the THANKS button
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2013, 21:04   #231

no there shouldnt be a flame button and i wont press any thing else unless if there was a block button
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 21:09   #232

i thanked u just cos i liked ur last line :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 21:10   #233

yay i must agreed to that ... more flames pls
Old 03/01/2013, 21:11   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja View Post
why are we on about this? Menoz has stated AGAIN... and mother fawking AGAIN... there will be NO OP PEOPLE COS OF DONATING -_-

but yea, give them fashion
there is suggestions, shouldnt be anything wrong with that, menoz is doing what he wants anyway and i trust him the game will be good, just throwing some toughts out... and there will be a dif in non donators and donators, hard to do something with it, i was trying to suggest something that could close the gap a little more, a perfect suggestion? no! a suggestion that could give somone other ideas? yes! a suggestion that can be "tweaked"? yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandWarrior View Post
Uhm wasn't the reason Revo was fun was because people don't sit around Atlantis whole day everyday just opening Dyana box's... and instead would go out and do events and pvp or whatever..

So I'm pretty sure the 90% of the people he's talking about are the 1's who don't like to open boxes whole day and prefer to go out and do events and actually work for something.
revo would be the same as evo i think just less zen so the progress would take longer..
Old 03/01/2013, 21:12   #235

Okay,so stop fighting over this.Over all those are just suggestions,last choices are made by Menoz,so basically we shouldn't fight over these...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 21:14   #236

fighting?
Old 03/01/2013, 21:14   #237

i trade THANKS for zen at the ratio 1/10
click them more haters love me hahah
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 21:33   #238

hmm just a suggestion. make events give some cool stuff so they are worth doing for items not only for good way to gain exp.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/01/2013, 22:53   #239

Either stay on topic (advertise servers) or don't reply here and make new thread and discuss there. So, I will say only this, only good servers were boiwar, even though admin didnt care about us, and evolution first two months of its existence. If you make more useless off topic posts, MuddyWatters will close this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2013, 00:20   #240

WOW, to say the least i am disappointed in all the people that hate on zenners, YES, i donated $10 USD on evo, i had no problem thereafter creating the pets i wanted and gemming up. My thoughts on this subject... Become a donator, and if you cannot afford $10 or are too **** stingy to donate that much you should give up all games in general as for a brand new XBox 360 your paying $60, lets do the math... donate $10 on a free to download game and keep up with zenners, or go out and buy a game for the xbox for $60? seriously the amount of intelligence some people have here astounds me....
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread