If you already installed the new phoenix version and don't want to redownload 20Mb, you can download Qt5Phoenix.dll instead and replace the old one in the core folder :
Server's Down. I don't have enough donators to afford a paid host so I have to use a freehost, and for some reason that host is now down lol. If it's still down by the time I get home (~7 Hours), I'll have to switch hosts and you'll need to redownload bot. Sorry about the trouble!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero
Ok, I'll check it out.
Here's the new Phoenix setup file that has a new server now:
If you already installed the new phoenix version and don't want to redownload 20Mb, you can download Qt5Phoenix.dll instead and replace the old one in the core folder :
and microsoft Visual C++, i have many version :
microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistibutable
microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistibutable x86 9.0.30729.17
microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistibutable x86 9.0.30729.6161
microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistibutable 10.0.30319
and now
microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistibutable (x86) - 11.0.60610
and microsoft Visual C++, i have many version :
microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistibutable
microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistibutable x86 9.0.30729.17
microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistibutable x86 9.0.30729.6161
microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistibutable 10.0.30319
and now
microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistibutable (x86) - 11.0.60610
and still can't run the program..
thx for reply my message
Alrighty. What's your OS? Could be OS specific and I can look into that. It's running fine on x32 over here
Epic Compilation of BoI Tools by Inathero 08/21/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 210 Replies Hello guys
I've been making quite a few tools for BoI, having an individual thread for each one. Problem with that is that all my threads are floating around which can make it hard for people to find them. On the suggestion by dlnqt, I decided to make a single thread to contain all my releases :D
I will not put my bot in this thread since It's already quite large and self sustaining.
All the files do not have icons so they do seem suspicious. Reason why they don't have any icons is...