Hey friend, That's a great project you have going here.
Thank you for that.
Mind if I add you on Discord as well?
Also, is it safe to use?
Like, what are the risks of using it just for fishing?
You know urself if people are checking fishing spots for bots or not, if you play there.
Botting always comes with a Risk.
I can say, this wont be detected by the game, or visually by others, basicly it's the 'Bot-Behaviour' that some1 is standing fishing for hours without answering and so on.
Use at your own risk, even tho I dont think anyone cares alot about fishbotters nowadays.
You know urself if people are checking fishing spots for bots or not, if you play there.
Botting always comes with a Risk.
I can say, this wont be detected by the game, or visually by others, basicly it's the 'Bot-Behaviour' that some1 is standing fishing for hours without answering and so on.
Use at your own risk, even tho I dont think anyone cares alot about fishbotters nowadays.
Cool, thanks!
But about the cheat table...I couldn't get it to work. I've used cheat tables before so I know the basics. First I choose the program that I want to apply the table on, then I proceed to mark the boxes that correspond to the cheat effects I want to obtain.
But the problem that I'm having is that none of the boxes can be checked for some reason. Can you help me out with that?
Cool, thanks!
But about the cheat table...I couldn't get it to work. I've used cheat tables before so I know the basics. First I choose the program that I want to apply the table on, then I proceed to mark the boxes that correspond to the cheat effects I want to obtain.
But the problem that I'm having is that none of the boxes can be checked for some reason. Can you help me out with that?
1) Obviously you can add me on discord
2) Yesterday I botted for 2 hours without problems
3) Now I recheck patterns for the 30th time
Guess you come to the feeling on why I somewhen stopped updating it :P
Maybe we need to dig further or behind, and offset from another position :P
Just an idea, if you cant find a good pattern ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiker_
But the problem that I'm having is that none of the boxes can be checked for some reason. Can you help me out with that?
If you talk about the Scripts, these do retrieve the Values for the other pointing Adresses.
If these cant be activated, it means, the Script has not found only one adress, maybe more, maybe none, its CE and not VS so we dont know here.
Basicly its not working cuz of too much or none results, to sum it up.
Just wait for Nico to find a good pattern, eventuelly you might even google how to create patterns, and can contribute.
Me for myself is not planning that as I'm way to busy for that currently.
Me and Raiker have found a valid HP pattern, yey! We'll search for zoom and desync and I release an update asap (I hope it works for more than a few hours )
Today I'll release CE tables and CE trainer with CurrHP pattern fixed (and consequently speedhack should always work). For C# trainer I have to resolve address scan problem. I share my code on GitHub, if you want help me I would really appreciate it
Today I'll release CE tables and CE trainer with CurrHP pattern fixed (and consequently speedhack should always work). For C# trainer I have to resolve address scan problem. I share my code on GitHub, if you want help me I would really appreciate it
Just give the Link for the git, I might give a look p:
Hey mate, never saw you on discord again.
I have a question about that last session of the Cheat Table. The part that talks about Character Stats, Main Weapon Damage, Sub Weapon damage, and so on.
What is that? What does it do? And most important, how can I get it to work?
The speedhack is withing the Player Structure, same as all these Values using the Curr-HP Script. Most of them are visuals only, and cannot be hacked with Cheatengine and have more or elss no use. These Values can be useful when some1 decides to use this ata to create a bot, that for example, checks for HP or something,, when its low, using this and that. Just as an example.
The speedhack is withing the Player Structure, same as all these Values using the Curr-HP Script. Most of them are visuals only, and cannot be hacked with Cheatengine and have more or elss no use. These Values can be useful when some1 decides to use this ata to create a bot, that for example, checks for HP or something,, when its low, using this and that. Just as an example.
Can you take a look at my trainer code? When I do aobscan it immediately returns 0x00000000 (fail)
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New