Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hakai Kingdom - selfmade is justice -

Discussion on Hakai Kingdom - selfmade is justice - within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hakai Kingdom - selfmade is justice -

Server Information:

Exp: 10x
Drop: 4x
Latest Class: Samurai
Last Map: Sunhunter's Vale
A Content till lv 130 and further !
A Working fishing system!
New Eidolon´s
Selfmade Content
Selfmade Gears
Selfmade Duengons

its time for a special event
This event is for everybody and you can earn AP for that !
here an example
- Promote a friend and get AP for it

Reach level 50 in 1 day - 250 AP
Reach level 75 in 2 Days - 500 AP
Reach level 80 in 2 Days - 650 AP
Reach level 85 in 3 Days - 750 AP
Reach level 90 in 4 Days - 800 AP

The Promoter has to be lv 80

it only counts for "1" Account

Join us now
Discord:
Forum:
Homepage following soon..

You want an account ? PM us admins in Discord
Attached Images
File Type: jpg r8MetKZ.jpg (27.3 KB, 46 views)
Old 05/10/2018, 01:48   #2

elite*gold: 2
I smell profit. Gl on this.
Old 05/10/2018, 11:05   #3

tbh. i would considder starting on that server BUT there is something i really dislike at the game:
you have to finish the storyline for each area to be able to get to a new one.... so you just have to do the quests until your lv80-85 which i find really annoying... did you change that on your server(if it even is possible, idk)?
-Also only classes till Samurai/Ronin/Tachi isn't that appealing for me
-How is it with inventoryspaces? do you get a bit expancion at the start? do you have a bigger baseinventory on every char? or do you just have a small inventory at the start?
-What about the amount of instance entries? did you change anything about that?
-does your exp bonus also mean weaponmastery exp?
-do you have buffnpcs in navea like other server(s) have?
etc.
Old 05/10/2018, 13:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by king01997 View Post
tbh. i would considder starting on that server BUT there is something i really dislike at the game:
you have to finish the storyline for each area to be able to get to a new one.... so you just have to do the quests until your lv80-85 which i find really annoying... did you change that on your server(if it even is possible, idk)?
-Also only classes till Samurai/Ronin/Tachi isn't that appealing for me
-How is it with inventoryspaces? do you get a bit expancion at the start? do you have a bigger baseinventory on every char? or do you just have a small inventory at the start?
-What about the amount of instance entries? did you change anything about that?
-does your exp bonus also mean weaponmastery exp?
-do you have buffnpcs in navea like other server(s) have?
etc.
Yes you are right about that, it is really annoying to do main story, thats why we do not have any map lock, you just have to hit a certain level to be able to enter a new map, no need to do any quests, we obviously recommend you doing the first couple of quests up to helonia coast, so you can hit level 28 and be able to enter albastren temple, when you do duengons, you level up faster than you can think.

About the classes, we have characters up to scythe, the problem is the files for scythe has been messed up, and since we got a new client, the admin has to convert the files for it to make it work with our current server files, other than that we dont have. If it helps, duelist can use shuriken weapon, and also have shuriken skills, but they are not unlocked for the moment, maybe they will be in the future. Ravager has Holy sword skills, and can also use holy sword weapons. The admins is currently working on making holy sword skills available to ravager so you can almost say we have both shuri and holy sword

Backpack slot is not hard to get at all, in the beginning of course it will be, you wont get anything for free, that makes sense, but 20th backpack slot cost 4.5k loyalty points in loyalty shop, after u hit level 60, 50lp will drop in ever 60+ duengons, we have a duengon Realm of Damnation which every boss has a high chance of dropping 500 lp, and because of our loot drop, you can sometimes get 4x of it, that is 2k lp. 24th backpack slot drops from Twilight Forest, not a bad droprate, and its not good either.

Some instances have 1 entry, because of the loot you can get from them, others has 3 and 5, it depends on the duengon and what drops from it. You get 1 entry every 3 hrs, this is in debate, so it will probably be changed soon.

About the exp weapon mastery, yes it does count as that, but we dont have weapon mastery yet, because of the server files.

When we have an event, the admin spawns npc's with buffs, other than that, we dont have any regular navea npc buffs.

Hope to see you ingame.
Old 05/10/2018, 17:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricaneee View Post
Yes you are right about that, it is really annoying to do main story, thats why we do not have any map lock, you just have to hit a certain level to be able to enter a new map, no need to do any quests, we obviously recommend you doing the first couple of quests up to helonia coast, so you can hit level 28 and be able to enter albastren temple, when you do duengons, you level up faster than you can think.

About the classes, we have characters up to scythe, the problem is the files for scythe has been messed up, and since we got a new client, the admin has to convert the files for it to make it work with our current server files, other than that we dont have. If it helps, duelist can use shuriken weapon, and also have shuriken skills, but they are not unlocked for the moment, maybe they will be in the future. Ravager has Holy sword skills, and can also use holy sword weapons. The admins is currently working on making holy sword skills available to ravager so you can almost say we have both shuri and holy sword

Backpack slot is not hard to get at all, in the beginning of course it will be, you wont get anything for free, that makes sense, but 20th backpack slot cost 4.5k loyalty points in loyalty shop, after u hit level 60, 50lp will drop in ever 60+ duengons, we have a duengon Realm of Damnation which every boss has a high chance of dropping 500 lp, and because of our loot drop, you can sometimes get 4x of it, that is 2k lp. 24th backpack slot drops from Twilight Forest, not a bad droprate, and its not good either.

Some instances have 1 entry, because of the loot you can get from them, others has 3 and 5, it depends on the duengon and what drops from it. You get 1 entry every 3 hrs, this is in debate, so it will probably be changed soon.

About the exp weapon mastery, yes it does count as that, but we dont have weapon mastery yet, because of the server files.

When we have an event, the admin spawns npc's with buffs, other than that, we dont have any regular navea npc buffs.

Hope to see you ingame.
i love the maplock change! <3
if the classes are comming soo it's fine for me
i'ld love more instance runs especially for the eidolon tower or and stuff like that.
Once the weapon mastery is out do you think you could make a map/instance in which you can level it very good because sometimes i have the feeling you don't level it fast enough.

to the backpacks: are the non-tradeable? i hope not because i really dislike the small banks especially if you want to play multiple chars
Old 05/10/2018, 17:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by king01997 View Post
i love the maplock change! <3
if the classes are comming soo it's fine for me
i'ld love more instance runs especially for the eidolon tower or and stuff like that.
Once the weapon mastery is out do you think you could make a map/instance in which you can level it very good because sometimes i have the feeling you don't level it fast enough.

to the backpacks: are they non-tradeable? i hope not because i really dislike the small banks especially if you want to play multiple chars
Well im not a part of the staff team, i am just a very old player, this server opened back in september 2017, and the admins have been pushing out updates almost every week, to keep us, the players, entertained and invested in the game. As i said, we currently have the old client, before we get the new client, i dont believe new classes will be coming, other than scythe, and the 24th backpack that drops from twilight forest is definetly tradeable, a new patch just hit, where the reset time of duengons was reduced, maybe entries will be changed in the near future maybe not, only time will tell, hope to see you ingame.
Old 05/11/2018, 22:11   #7

This seems to be a good server, downloading right now, thanks!
Old 05/12/2018, 14:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricaneee View Post
there are buff npcs.... i got like 9 buffs when i looked for them...
Old 05/21/2018, 14:56   #9

How to make a server succes and alive:

-Start at max level
-Start with good gear(no one want to farm for 5 months again)
-Unlimited AP and everything cost 1 Ap
-Can buy everything with AP(fortis etc.)

no one want to join a server where a few elitist rule the game
you either give every1 the same or your server dies like in all servers
but thinking of aura kingdom staff would care about its players is a drea(in any version)

if you look for money, exchange rare costumes for €€

sorry no one will play your clown server and start from beginning
Old 05/23/2018, 17:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobiwan1992 View Post

-Start at max level

but thinking of aura kingdom staff would care about its players is a drea(in any version)

lmao what kind of sense is that starting at max level where is the fun in that AK isnt a PK driven game so starting with great gear and max level is lame in this server you can be lvl 1-101 in about 2 weeks give or take and anything just about you can have with LP which is super easy to get also my alts have 200k+ dmg and 100k+ hp at lvl 1 so these custome items are noice
Old 05/24/2018, 13:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyAxel View Post
lmao what kind of sense is that starting at max level where is the fun in that AK isnt a PK driven game so starting with great gear and max level is lame in this server you can be lvl 1-101 in about 2 weeks give or take and anything just about you can have with LP which is super easy to get also my alts have 200k+ dmg and 100k+ hp at lvl 1 so these custome items are noice
90% of players who play AK are veterans old oldshooler or old player who gave up on AK becuz of grind and pay wall
2 weeks? yeah if you have no life you can do that
more like 4-6 month if you have full time job
idk what the problem of these private servers are, just make every1 overpowered from beginning and you see how many players will join- i tell you many - and many will pay for cosmetics
good luck with that server i already saw the discord good luck with such a admin Oo
Old 05/28/2018, 23:21   #12

Quote:

-Start at max level

Du bist aber ein ganz lustiger Clown ich sag dir mal was kleiner
Deine Idee ist komplett dumm wo ist der Sinn wenn alle gleich Stark sind ?
"if you look for money" ? Junge wir scheißen auf das Geld unsere AP/LP Shops sind gleich. Als anfänger hat man es sehr einfach da man alles sehr leicht Bekommt. Wieso probierst du diesen Server nicht einfach aus anstatt du so ein Schwachsinn raushaust hahaha hab noch nie so ein Clown gesehn Naja epvp halt lol
Old 05/29/2018, 00:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlpainzz View Post
Du bist aber ein ganz lustiger Clown ich sag dir mal was kleiner
Deine Idee ist komplett dumm wo ist der Sinn wenn alle gleich Stark sind ?
"if you look for money" ? Junge wir scheißen auf das Geld unsere AP/LP Shops sind gleich. Als anfänger hat man es sehr einfach da man alles sehr leicht Bekommt. Wieso probierst du diesen Server nicht einfach aus anstatt du so ein Schwachsinn raushaust hahaha hab noch nie so ein Clown gesehn Naja epvp halt lol
naja jemand der 50% seines lebens in einem anime game verbringt sollte vorsichtig sein mit dem wort clown

was meinste wieso alle server so dead sind? bis auf eine handvoll no-life-cash-hard-eliten findest du keine aktive community in keiner version...im gegenteil die leute kehren dem game den rücken(wie ich vor jahren)

viel glück hehe^^
Old 05/29/2018, 00:29   #14

elite*gold: 74
Pretty decent story line. goodluck man.
Old 05/31/2018, 11:32   #15

Quote:

-Start at max level

Quote:
naja jemand der 50% seines lebens in einem anime game verbringt sollte vorsichtig sein mit dem wort clown

was meinste wieso alle server so dead sind? bis auf eine handvoll no-life-cash-hard-eliten findest du keine aktive community in keiner version...im gegenteil die leute kehren dem game den rücken(wie ich vor jahren)

viel glück hehe^^
Also wir sind zufrieden mit unsere 20 - 30 Players per day und es kommen täglich immer mehr dazu!
wir hauen wöchentlich events und Patches raus das jeder die chance hat was zu gewinnen

Tags
aura kingdom, pserver