Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ Need ] Does anyone have Atlantica client 5.06.12 +/- In English

Discussion on [ Need ] Does anyone have Atlantica client 5.06.12 +/- In English within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/23/2022, 01:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x123x123x View Post
Apparently you need to use codepage UTF16-LE. Some files are codepage sensitive.
ok thanks for your help, now I can ask you another question, both moving and changing something that now craft doesn't work, it shows me that the item is ready, but it stays stuck, what could be the problem

Old 01/23/2022, 12:42   #17

elite*gold: 50
Common cause:
1) Is the Distributed Transaction Coordinator service (msdtc) enabled on Windows. This service tends to stop randomly on some operating systems. It affects the operation of the database. More precisely, the exchange of data. For example, because of its stop, boxes may not open. They randomly spin items, but items don't move to inventory and boxes don't disappear.
2) Whether the setting for data exchange between databases and remote queries in linked servers is enabled (RPC and RPCOUT = true).

MSDTC
1. Click Start, click Run, type dcomcnfg and then click OK to open Component Services.
2. In the console tree, click to expand Component Services, click to expand Computers, click to expand My Computer, click to expand Distributed Transaction Coordinator and then click Local DTC.
3. Right click Local DTC and click Properties to display the Local DTC Properties dialog box.
4. Click the Security tab.
5. Check mark "Network DTC Access" checkbox.
6. Finally check mark "Allow Inbound" and "Allow Outbound" checkboxes.
7. Click Apply, OK.
8. A message will pop up about restarting the service.
9. Click OK and That's all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 14:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by x123x123x View Post
Common cause:
1) Is the Distributed Transaction Coordinator service (msdtc) enabled on Windows. This service tends to stop randomly on some operating systems. It affects the operation of the database. More precisely, the exchange of data. For example, because of its stop, boxes may not open. They randomly spin items, but items don't move to inventory and boxes don't disappear.
2) Whether the setting for data exchange between databases and remote queries in linked servers is enabled (RPC and RPCOUT = true).

MSDTC
1. Click Start, click Run, type dcomcnfg and then click OK to open Component Services.
2. In the console tree, click to expand Component Services, click to expand Computers, click to expand My Computer, click to expand Distributed Transaction Coordinator and then click Local DTC.
3. Right click Local DTC and click Properties to display the Local DTC Properties dialog box.
4. Click the Security tab.
5. Check mark "Network DTC Access" checkbox.
6. Finally check mark "Allow Inbound" and "Allow Outbound" checkboxes.
7. Click Apply, OK.
8. A message will pop up about restarting the service.
9. Click OK and That's all.
I tried with (msdtc) and it worked fine thanks for your help
Old 01/26/2022, 23:24   #19

elite*gold: 50
Perhaps someone will be interested in the Korean version of the test-client 5.03.06

Start on Windows 11 in compatibility mode.

Client 5.06.12 (Mtrue; As far as I understand, this is an INA client.)

Example text:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2023, 07:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by devillangel View Post
Thank you
Still have to work on fonts tho.

EDIT. @ Could you upload full client if possible ? Thanks

hey man, i wanna play in that version, can u help for install guide.? can u share tutorial about it.? thank you
Old 08/30/2023, 08:49   #21

elite*gold: 100
You can't play because there are no actual server files and database available anywhere for this exact version, only clients.
Old 02/23/2024, 19:51   #22

Guys you are engaged in reverse engineering, why do you need a client of the 5th version?