Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Atlantica Online] Oceanic V16.13.90

Discussion on [Atlantica Online] Oceanic V16.13.90 within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/27/2020, 14:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
interesting. sadly invested too much in global.
Old 09/28/2020, 14:39   #17

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgod999 View Post
interesting. sadly invested too much in global.
You can join us, things will be cheaper and better <3
Old 09/29/2020, 03:20   #18

Item Mall prices are already set?
Old 09/29/2020, 10:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajabed View Post
No! They will be changed together with item mall.
Old 09/29/2020, 18:21   #20

I looked at the server and, quests are faulty, players only open chests, annoying pop up, then the client crashes for no reason or message. then I can no longer play because the game simply closes. For me the server is just a copy of the official server, if there is an error, I prefer to stay on the official server because you know what you have and above all I can support valofe for more expansion. I don't have to get angry with them. I'm curious what they'll do for a p server for item shop prices. if they come just as or even close to the official ao I will definitely not play on it.
Old 09/29/2020, 19:31   #21

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonko_opa View Post
I looked at the server and, quests are faulty, players only open chests, annoying pop up, then the client crashes for no reason or message. then I can no longer play because the game simply closes. For me the server is just a copy of the official server, if there is an error, I prefer to stay on the official server because you know what you have and above all I can support valofe for more expansion. I don't have to get angry with them. I'm curious what they'll do for a p server for item shop prices. if they come just as or even close to the official ao I will definitely not play on it.
First of all would like to apologise for not providing you with what you were expecting from the beginning but keep in mind:

I don't know If you are aware but the server is on OBT stage, So it means we are here on a stage that we sorting bugs (Which we already been mention, it will be corrected when official release)
You need to check your compatibility about Game Client and OS you are the only one over 150+ player that have that issue.
Prices we haven't set for IM because we are more worried about server stability first, However we mention already we are planning to do 40% from official and also we already editing the IM boxes to remove unnecessary Item from there to make it worth buying and fair!

if after all this answers you are not please with what we are trying to achieve then with all due respect no one forces you to come to play here

kind regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajabed View Post
not yet, sorry we care much more about server stability first
Old 09/29/2020, 20:24   #22

@

do you really think i only started playing like this today? .
may be that i'm the only one who has the problem, it may also be due to the fact that i don't just open boxes or just kill monsters to get to lvl, it may be that this indicates that there is also the time char at the same places a problem came up? , but it's great to blame the user right away before asking what, how or where can this prob be.
Old 09/29/2020, 22:37   #23

Quote:
@

do you really think i only started playing like this today? .
may be that i'm the only one who has the problem, it may also be due to the fact that i don't just open boxes or just kill monsters to get to lvl, it may be that this indicates that there is also the time char at the same places a problem came up? , but it's great to blame the user right away before asking what, how or where can this prob be.
Sorry but i need to pronounce myself in:

No one is questioning how long you been playing or your credibility at all.
But you are highlighting issues that has been mention already and they mentioned that they will looking on, so give them time like everyone else is doing, and don't judge before even officially open, they will sort issues out.

They mention that are in Beta Stage and a lot of work needs to be done.

you are not the only that wants just to lvl up, there is several players that are levelling up, instead of just doing end game things and no one has report a issue about client crash in the bug section, i saw 2 players having issues with their client but compatibility troubleshoot sort them out.

PS: I've been in a few betas in different games including Official AT and they had a lot of bugs in the beginning is normal and its meant to happen.

No one forces you to play in their server simple as it is, sorry to say that way but is reality.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/30/2020, 07:46   #24

16.13.90 full Eng is so nice
Old 09/30/2020, 13:25   #25

Quote:
I am one of the players who are currently playing on the server and experiencing random game crashes but im sure they will find a way to fix it.

Sorry to ask but what did valofe improved in the last 5yeas to expand the game ? except adding more IM stuff and 1 new ind dungeon ?
There are bugs that are few years old and they dont fix them
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2020, 15:52   #26

Bookmarked.
Count me in for the event.
I will come back once the OBT end.
Wish you guys the best of luck.
Old 10/01/2020, 18:43   #27

Seems promising, but dependant on im price and events
Old 10/02/2020, 15:27   #28

i am looking forward it,keep it good!
Old 10/02/2020, 17:11   #29

I cant Wait for official opening,,

but they need time to finish some glitch/bugs on database,, so,,, keep killing antark till 200 XD

Old 10/02/2020, 17:57   #30

im here . Lupuzz aka Rin