Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Year's surprise!

Discussion on New Year's surprise! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/04/2021, 21:06   #601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by richlucky99 View Post
Does anyone know how to make blue nickname like this
[AT_GameDB01].[dbo].[tbla_Supporter]

Admin (Alfagame)
Old 11/06/2021, 21:04   #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by devillangel View Post
So true.

Also besides two known up to date servers we got V5 server working around
ruled by Russians but I guess they will not share a thing as well.

Link to :
Their Social page:

Question.

Question is about Mercenaries. If they exist in both Client and Server what tables in database are affected and needs to be edited to add data about them ?
can change the language to english sir? i dont understand russian language
Old 11/18/2021, 01:31   #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlw00tlx View Post
no news on updated serverfiles?those indonesians...so greedy
Meet the owner of oceanic, maybe he is also Indonesian
Old 11/29/2021, 07:36   #604

FrontServer.exe missing in FrontServer folder ATL_SRV_32305.7z, do you have it ?
The link that has the FrontServer.exe the file not working
"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."
and the other files cant connect to the DataBase
Old 11/29/2021, 13:28   #605

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazzCreative View Post
FrontServer.exe missing in FrontServer folder ATL_SRV_32305.7z, do you have it ?
The link that has the FrontServer.exe the file not working
"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."
and the other files cant connect to the DataBase
get all of the vc redists to solve the side-by-side error
Old 12/12/2021, 11:13   #606

Has anyone already downloaded large numbers of portraits from ... \ NGImg ​​\ SolPortrait?

As I understand it, everything is hardcoded in exe and needs reverse engineering
Maybe someone has already come across and will be able to tell?
Old 12/20/2021, 02:32   #607

Jesus, who needs this old version?! I understand version 5 or higher, but on version 3 there is simply not enough content and the interface is old and primitive.
Old 12/20/2021, 03:38   #608

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Xa- View Post
Jesus, who needs this old version?! I understand version 5 or higher, but on version 3 there is simply not enough content and the interface is old and primitive.
Do not generalize since it is not so much like that, I have this version and I have it updated almost as valofe, it supports level 200, I have all the maps, all the mounts and all the mercenaries of valofe and they work well with their upgrades etc, the only thing that I could not update the interface and events like Legion etc ... but the rest of the things work, I even made bingo work, so don't generalize because some of us did put our hearts into improving this version.
Old 12/24/2021, 01:18   #609

no new year surprise this year
Old 12/31/2021, 11:25   #610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triacman View Post
Do not generalize since it is not so much like that, I have this version and I have it updated almost as valofe, it supports level 200, I have all the maps, all the mounts and all the mercenaries of valofe and they work well with their upgrades etc, the only thing that I could not update the interface and events like Legion etc ... but the rest of the things work, I even made bingo work, so don't generalize because some of us did put our hearts into improving this version.
Maybe you need additional files to upgrade it?
Old 12/31/2021, 13:10   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by faighenzho View Post
Maybe you need additional files to upgrade it?
The truth is that I can update what already exists within the executable, that is why I made mention that what I have not updated are the events or new functions since this would be an epic job, already updating what already exists is very Difficult, imagine creating something that does not exist by reverse engineering, for example those files that you are showing me, I could update them to the latest Valofe version since if the necessary functions exist, my work is limited only to update what exists, I was able to update the Bingo because if it exists in the executable and in the database, I was able to update the card system because they exist, and so on in this way with everything, but it is still quite difficult, to make this type of updates by engineering Reverse is very difficult, but what I said is true, some of us put our hearts to do it and be able to improve things as far as we can, my version 3.23.*** I can assure 100% that it is not negligible compared to the others, since it has good additional content to the original version 3.23. And I clarify that they are not simply file modifications removing one thing to transform it into another as the rest of the private servers of this version are doing, such as turning the Monk into Merlin, mine are true updates where one thing is not removed to turn it into another, the things that exist continue the same.
Old 12/31/2021, 18:14   #612

Quote:
The truth is that I can update what already exists within the executable, that is why I made mention that what I have not updated are the events or new functions since this would be an epic job, already updating what already exists is very Difficult, imagine creating something that does not exist by reverse engineering, for example those files that you are showing me, I could update them to the latest Valofe version since if the necessary functions exist, my work is limited only to update what exists, I was able to update the Bingo because if it exists in the executable and in the database, I was able to update the card system because they exist, and so on in this way with everything, but it is still quite difficult, to make this type of updates by engineering Reverse is very difficult, but what I said is true, some of us put our hearts to do it and be able to improve things as far as we can, my version 3.23.*** I can assure 100% that it is not negligible compared to the others, since it has good additional content to the original version 3.23. And I clarify that they are not simply file modifications removing one thing to transform it into another as the rest of the private servers of this version are doing, such as turning the Monk into Merlin, mine are true updates where one thing is not removed to turn it into another, the things that exist continue the same.
This is a KREON v5 client which is similar to this version and can connect to the front server

Happy new year! Continue your hobby, good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2021, 20:15   #613

Well in view that you can connect with that client, here I leave the Atlantica Server unpacked + IAT repaired and supporting full text + possibility that the GIGAS can put its cannon properly, I also added that they can use their official language of preference as well they don't have to go around editing the language files. Happy New Year to you too.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/31/2021, 21:55   #614

@ it connects but how broken is it?happy new year
Old 01/01/2022, 09:22   #615

Quote:
Well in view that you can connect with that client, here I leave the Atlantica Server unpacked + IAT repaired and supporting full text + possibility that the GIGAS can put its cannon properly, I also added that they can use their official language of preference as well they don't have to go around editing the language files. Happy New Year to you too.

in order to break max level which offset must change, btw thanks for your sharing and happy new year.