Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/20/2019, 16:24   #241

elite*gold: 0
NA just changed theyr protection back to gameguard, are you gonna be able to bypass that ?
Old 06/21/2019, 04:16   #242

Redownload required Updated the bot to support new GameGuard patch.

Updated:
na 460990
eu 360020
ini3 560570
Old 06/23/2019, 14:08   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
ATTENTION: Anyone who's downloaded the bot before 06/20/19 will need to re-download the new bot (link's below) to be able to bot again after the GameGuard update. If you have purchased a subscription it will automatically carry over to the new bot. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

Update: 05/31/19
  • Auto-accept monster info /share info and monster info share window closer
  • Atlantica Daily Exploration Reward window closer
  • Gained Exp Window [Skirmish Experience] closer
  • World Map Window closer
  • Fixed inventory Box/XP Scroll opener to work on Gemscool
  • Added Speed hack to work with Bot off. [Still dangerous feature and can get you banned].
  • Updated the auto-click feature for opening boxes or using exp books to work slower for more stability. Download the new files for the update.

Disclaimer for NA and EU players: Use the bot at your own risk. There is a small chance of getting banned if another player records a video of you botting and sends it in to customer service. If you do get banned there is the possibility that you can have a first time offence over-turned. If you wish to play it safe, only use the bot on alt accounts until the alt surpasses your main account's level. Keep gold and all valuable items on a safe account and off of your botting account(s).

[Official HighGamer.com release]
This bot is capable of auto-battle, auto-heal/mana/revive, auto-loot and much more.
24/7 stable operation. Run as many bots as you like, no limit.
Great for AFK grinding and farming.

12$ a month or 60$ for a lifetime sub.
Free 3 day trial available upon request, contact me on Skype or Discord.

International Bot Download Link:

Europe Bot Download Link:

AO Gemscool Bot Download Link:

INI3 Bot Download Link:

MTrue Bot Download Link:

You can also download the bot here on elitepvpers, scroll all the way to the bottom of the thread to find the attachments.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

PARTY MODE FEATURE

To purchase the bot and troubleshooting help, please add me on
Discord: Highgamer.com#8990
Email:

You can also just transfer $12 for 31 days or $60 for a lifetime sub to my PayPal email and make sure to include the first segment of your hardware ID in the PayPal note. Your hardware ID can be found in the black command prompt box when you start the bot:

Many virus scanners will detect and prevent the execution of this bot. Rest assured, there is no virus in this bot. It is simply being picked up because it uses DLL injection to hook into Atlantica.exe which most virus scanners pick up as malicious.

VMWare / VirtualBox Support has been disabled.
[If you want to use it in VirtualBox or VMWare, let me know].

Recommended to put into the Atlantica Folder but not needed, if you put in atlantica folder it will run windowed if you don't, it will start game full screen.

Features:
~Compabile with Atlantica International, Europe, Gemscool, mTrue INI3.
~Unlimited client support. Run as many bots as your PC can handle.
~Completely independent of your keyboard & mouse. Minimize the game(s) while you do other things, the bots will continue to operate!
~Automatic updates. You do not need to re-download the bot, I will update the bot remotely after every maintenance.
~Party mode feature. Allows you to run multiple bots that can work together in a party to kill single monsters quicker.
~Zoom feature to see more monsters in the area allows the bot to fight without pauses.
~Auto-Battle feature. The bot will switch to the in-game auto-battle mode once 'x' amount of auto-battle points are accumulated and switch back when they are depleted.
~Auto-Move/Auto-Teleport. If no monsters are found in 'x' amount of time, the bot will auto-move back to a designated favorite location (or the location where you initially started the bot if favorite location is not set).
~Auto Ancient Fury (Overdrive).
~Auto "Search All" gathers loot as well as Lucky Loot. Make sure "Use Auto Loot" is checked.
~Auto-Heal/Auto-Mana/Auto-Revive - Make sure you select the correct F1-F10 quickslot keys within the bot menu.
~Auto-clicker to open boxes or use exp books.
~Working battle speed hack. Allows the bot to fight faster (safe to use but may be a dead give away if someone observes your fights).
~All other features will be soon implemented, like AoA.
~If Healing or Mana Point healing doesn't work and just opens inventory non-stop try picking a random item name from the list within the bot that you don't have, then it will work.

Tested and works on
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 8.1
Windows 10

Troubleshooting common issues:

Issue #1:
If you are using Windows 10, you need to add BotNA.exe and AO.dll to Windows Defender's exclusion settings.

Issue #2:

If you are getting "Cannot find 'VCRUNTIME140.dll'. Please, re-install this application" error,
You need to and extract vcruntime140.dll into your Atlantica install directory.
If that does not fix the issue, you need to and install it.

Issue #3:
If you have issues with d3d9.dll, try to and extract it to your Atlantica install directory. If you still have issues with d3d9.dll or it says something about "Fatal Error hIndexPrimitive, send me your d3d9.dll file" contact me on Skype or Discord, I have to manually fix it for your computer.

Issue #4:

If you are getting the api-ms-win-crt-runtime.dll missing error shown above, run Windows Updater to solve this issue. If you are unable to run windows updater for some reason then as a last resort ONLY and extract all of the files to your Atlantica install directory. This will fix the bot but it will be glitchy, it is recommended to fix this error the proper way by installing the latest Windows Updates.

If you are getting any other errors, contact me on Skype or Discord. I will help you set it up via Teamviewer.

O man, i have not to read this update. Hehe
Old 06/24/2019, 12:26   #244

speed hack not work
i'm using Window 10 , 64bit
Old 06/25/2019, 00:32   #245

same problem speed hack doesnt work and makes the game run very slow
Old 06/25/2019, 08:09   #246

Gemscool update , already send new exe .. check ur discord .. thx anyway
Old 06/25/2019, 20:30   #247

thanks xiao, big update coming soon stay tuned guys

updated gemscool to 660430

Redownload required! Big update!
Small test release of new bot with mains fighting!!! no more guarding/waiting to skip turns. There is a bug with picking up items, if there is no more enemies left and it has to do a pickup it wont.. need to fix that. Also need to test Ancient Fury I fixed it to use the new mains fighting feature so it should always work when doing Ancient Fury.. i will try to fix it if it doesn't work I couldn't test Ancient Fury out because it takes too long to powerup i'll test it tomorrow hopefully.

Tested Mains Fighting on NA,EU,Gemscool, (need to test on Mtrue/Ini3)
Old 06/26/2019, 11:12   #248

how about speed hack ?
mtrue bot report : bot does nothing , stuck in Act 1
Old 06/26/2019, 14:38   #249

last update on NA have different version
Old 06/26/2019, 23:26   #250

How to contact? i'm from indonesia .

bro i want to buy your bot ' i'm from indonesia ' how can i contact for detail? i've been add you on discord but did'nt get accept ' tried to email and it cannnot delivered . pls bro send me your Active contact
Old 06/27/2019, 04:28   #251

@
I didn't go on discord today I will go on and add you

Quote:
Originally Posted by altkimlong View Post
how about speed hack ?
mtrue bot report : bot does nothing , stuck in Act 1
tested on Mtrue it works perfectly.. maybe you have dead mercs thats why its stuck need water of lifes.

Required new download!
~Improved the Main attack algorithm it will attack all monsters until all are dead.. then finally pickup all items.
Tested on NA/EU/MTrue/Ini3 it works. On Mtrue its a little buggy with pickup item will say "This character is unavailable this turn, needs further work."
Old 06/27/2019, 05:43   #252

oke ' my discord id is : Dhika#3218
Old 06/27/2019, 14:40   #253

Required new download!
~Fixed bot mostly for MTrue.. little bug that affected all games including NA/EU/Gemscool/Ini3/Mtrue but was undetected because it works on all except MTrue.. it was a pointer problem with reading WORD instead of BYTE.
Old 06/27/2019, 16:11   #254

Quote:
Required new download!
~Fixed bot mostly for MTrue.. little bug that affected all games including NA/EU/Gemscool/Ini3/Mtrue but was undetected because it works on all except MTrue.. it was a pointer problem with reading WORD instead of BYTE.
great work done my friend !!! thank you

but please check speed hack on Window 10 64bit , it not work anymore
Old 06/27/2019, 16:13   #255

Quote:
Required new download!
can you please accept my discord? i just want to buy this bot ' let me try a 3days trial first ' please response .