Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/28/2022, 14:16   #3241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
- Updated -
China 760800
Europe 360880
NA 461850
Japan 260940
Oceanic 161561
Rebirth 661850
Taiwan 860390

- Maintenance service outage compensation -
[+10 hours have been added back to all subscribers for downtime.]
Thanks, that was awesome fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2022, 20:10   #3242

Quote:
Originally Posted by brajao5 View Post
@
I have a little issue. The bot keeps teleporting every 2 to 3 battles even though I have disabled teleport if enemy not found or die. Is there a way to avoid this from happening?
I had this issue too sometimes, as a workaround you can select a location that requires key (for example spooky dungeon), so it will fail to teleport there
Old 10/30/2022, 07:21   #3243

link for download single file the latest version for AOR please
Old 10/30/2022, 08:16   #3244

Quote:
@
I have a little issue. The bot keeps teleporting every 2 to 3 battles even though I have disabled teleport if enemy not found or die. Is there a way to avoid this from happening?
Could it be Lock Coordinates that's doing that or perhaps Avoid Obstacles? Both those features also use teleportation.

For which server is this happening? Maybe I failed to update an offset properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcodevm View Post
how to install for indonesia.
i trying but cant
i see your youtube, but the last file is different
Do you mean for Rebirth? Tell me your WA# or Discord here I'll contact you to help you with the installation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geimsas View Post
hi can you write how do money transfer with bitcoin
Whats your WhatsApp # or Discord? I'll contact you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2022, 18:51   #3245

Quote:
Could it be Lock Coordinates that's doing that or perhaps Avoid Obstacles? Both those features also use teleportation.
For which server is this happening? Maybe I failed to update an offset properly.

I'm on AO-NA server.

It happens right after a battle, it will find 2 or 3 battles then the next is teleport.

I found a way around it since I post. I start the bot in a town having the search for fight option de-activated, then I teleport to the spot I want to use the bot, and activate the search for fight option, and this keeps me from teleporting over and over

I'll try de-activating Look Coordinates next as this option is always active, and see if that fixes it too.

Avoid Obstacles option is de-activated for me, so I don't think that would be doing it.
Old 10/31/2022, 21:30   #3246

Quote:
btw what was considered as obstacle? is it when the bot is trying to run through a wall?
Old 11/01/2022, 23:39   #3247

elite*gold: 50
is it for everyone that bot crashes after some number of battles?(thousands, more or less the same every time) it appears to depend on location. having this problem even with lockCoord/avoidObstacles disabled
Old 11/04/2022, 02:41   #3248

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2K View Post
btw what was considered as obstacle? is it when the bot is trying to run through a wall?
Avoid Obstaces works by teleporting directly to the monster (which it's trying to attack) if a battle does not begin after a set amount of seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by []Dark View Post
is it for everyone that bot crashes after some number of battles?(thousands, more or less the same every time) it appears to depend on location. having this problem even with lockCoord/avoidObstacles disabled
This bug happens for everyone and it does depend on the location. This is a known bug in the bot and will be first to be fixed as soon as I get back to making updates (hopefully in December.) Support for all new servers will be added as well.

Quote:

I'm on AO-NA server.

It happens right after a battle, it will find 2 or 3 battles then the next is teleport.

I found a way around it since I post. I start the bot in a town having the search for fight option de-activated, then I teleport to the spot I want to use the bot, and activate the search for fight option, and this keeps me from teleporting over and over

I'll try de-activating Look Coordinates next as this option is always active, and see if that fixes it too.

Avoid Obstacles option is de-activated for me, so I don't think that would be doing it.
If you start the bot in town with "Save [Start Bot] Location" and "If monster not found/you died" activated, and then you teleport to a grind spot, the bot will teleport back to the initial location of wherever it was where you initially started the bot (in this case back to town).

I'm not sure if this is the cause for your troubles, but if it is you can either ensure that you always stop and start the bot at your grind location, or just disable "Save [Start Bot] Location" but note that if you disable this feature, the bot will always return back to the "Bot (TP) #" which is saved in that quick tele # position (it will no longer auto-update when you press 'Start Bot [End]').
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2022, 17:01   #3249

Started to face no GameMode.txt error last few days. Before it worked fine, but now I have to restart it ~10 times before all bot windows start correctly. Anybody else experiencing the same? What could be workaround? (week ago it was starting fine 100% of attempts)
Old 11/10/2022, 00:39   #3250

Quote:
Originally Posted by []Dark View Post
Started to face no GameMode.txt error last few days. Before it worked fine, but now I have to restart it ~10 times before all bot windows start correctly. Anybody else experiencing the same? What could be workaround? (week ago it was starting fine 100% of attempts)
It's because the bot were detected by gameguard.

Do you have any other account logged in? if you're, try to logout all of them first before running a new AOBot, it seems the gameguard became more active in detection if you're logged in
Old 11/10/2022, 02:07   #3251

I think this is somehow related to Windows security and/or AV software scanning the file prior to allowing it to execute code thus the injection of the DLL is being held up longer than the window of opportunity prior to GameGuard initializing.

Try deleting the randomly generated file in SysWow64 folder so the bot can regenerate a new one. Maybe GameGuard has an internal blacklist system.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 08:20   #3252

AOR updated to v661860 with new equipment, Laziness
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 13:16   #3253

Secret Royal Inspector Acong added on EU, seems that bot attacking it even if "Secret Royal Inspector" added to filters
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 05:22   #3254

Need update on AO NA..
Always disconnected using the old Atlantica.exe file
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 06:36   #3255

- updated -
Europe 360890