Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Atlantica Online Server V3.02.11

Discussion on [RELEASE] Atlantica Online Server V3.02.11 within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/29/2016, 20:44   #121

elite*gold: 0
Can you take work link with maintenance server? because it some problem with start server
Old 07/03/2016, 05:44   #122

So I think I have the server started up .

But when I try to open the OGR Client Atlantica.exe I get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the applicaiton." I replaced the serverIP.ndt with the one HighGamer uploaded as well. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Old 07/03/2016, 07:02   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faval View Post

But when I try to open the OGR Client Atlantica.exe I get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the applicaiton." I replaced the serverIP.ndt with the one HighGamer uploaded as well. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Right click on Atlantica.exe and Run it in compatibility mode Windows 7 and also run as admin. Are you running it on your own pc ? If you are running it on you own pc then only you connect to the server using @ serverip.ndt
Old 07/09/2016, 09:24   #124

Hello. Please, help me. I started server, but i can't run atlantica. When I launch AtlanticaRun.exe nothing happened.
Old 07/09/2016, 19:46   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai1984 View Post
Can you take work link with maintenance server? because it some problem with start server
Set the account that you're using to be GM. Use the code that @ posted:

Code:
USE [AT_AccountDB]
GO

UPDATE [dbo].[tbl_Account]
   SET 
   [MasterLevelExpireTime] = '2100-12-06 21:33:00.000',
   [MasterLevelValue] = 120
 WHERE ID = 'testacc' OR ID = 'archonus'
GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faval View Post

Thanks.
It's not a serverIP.ndt problem because this is an application problem. You just have to unzip the files again because something was corrupted on the way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revillll View Post
Hello. Please, help me. I started server, but i can't run atlantica. When I launch AtlanticaRun.exe nothing happened.
You launch "Atlantica.exe" because "AtlanticaRun.exe" will be on an indefinite patch searching loop.
Old 07/10/2016, 10:49   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdyetWarm View Post
You launch "Atlantica.exe" because "AtlanticaRun.exe" will be on an indefinite patch searching loop.

When I start atlantica.exe, I getting error "Server create failed".
Old 07/11/2016, 20:18   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revillll View Post
When I start atlantica.exe, I getting error "Server create failed".
It sounds like you're opening the server's "Atlantica.exe". Just in case, the Atlantica.exe in the server folder is COMPLETELY different from the Atlantica.exe in the client folder. If you created the "RunServers.cmd" file and clicked on it, you should only have to open the Atlantica.exe from the client folder (that would be your OGRClient or the AOPServer or whatever other client you have).
Old 07/22/2016, 08:11   #128

how to remove the server maintance? that all accounts that I created does not have to use GM account? Please help me

and where I should extrack GMTool.rar so gmtool can walk without problems error .ndt
Old 07/25/2016, 17:03   #129

please help me to fix this error...
Old 07/25/2016, 17:59   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepenxs View Post
please help me to fix this error...
Oh my your still on vista *_* Funny how seeing other desktop/stuff makes you cringe xD

As for the crash, seems you have an item in your inventory that you have possibly spawned in or you have teleported to a location that cant be used.

im gonna say its item/s as if you located in a bad place, it auto tele's you to Rome steps as a fail safe
Old 07/26/2016, 12:06   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Oh my your still on vista *_* Funny how seeing other desktop/stuff makes you cringe xD

As for the crash, seems you have an item in your inventory that you have possibly spawned in or you have teleported to a location that cant be used.

im gonna say its item/s as if you located in a bad place, it auto tele's you to Rome steps as a fail safe
last i am in near ghuanzou...kan you tellme how to fix it...??
Old 08/03/2016, 03:24   #132

anyone how change password se on sql ?
Old 08/06/2016, 20:51   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by agazhabibi2 View Post
anyone how change password se on sql ?
To change password in sql database go to and type your own password, then put into an existing account or your own account in table of DB (AT_AccountDB/tbl_Account/Password) and do not pay attention to the SecondKey Row, it's not important.

Go and sign up account or sign in, Add a short free host like ( xxx.ddns.net ) and download the aplication DUC and install it, after sign in, then activates the host you did recently, then go to ( C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc ) open the host file and put 127.0.0.1 xxx.ddns.net where xxx is the free host that you created, ok let's go to the server files in MasterServer Folder and look for the serverinfo.txt and put your xxx.ddns.net all IPs, Public and Private, but the Private IP you can test yourself your Local IP, I think that it's ok because to me is fine. Then go to the ORG Client and look for the file ServerIP.txt and change ServerDNS1 ServerDNS2 with your xxx.ddns.net noip created, if you don't have this file you can make it with this lines:
ServerIP
2007-10-29
V0.1
SSH
<Data>
ServerDNS 1ServerDNS2
xxx.ddns.net xxx.ddns.net
<End

Ok, then we end this changing ServerIP.ndt to ServerIP.ndt.back and remplacing this for ServerIP.txt to the extension ndt like ServerIP.ndt.

Now you can play as you wants and where you wants, but if you are trying of playing LAN way you should change your host file at all machines LAN. Go to ( C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc ) open the host file and put
192.168.x.x xxx.ddns.net
where x.x is your Local IP of your Server , I don't know your Local IP, look for yourself.

Now go to the Log in your modem as Admin then open the ports:
Login Server: 4300
Game Server: 5300 to 5320
The same for your firewall.
That's all, good luck.
Old 08/06/2016, 23:46   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triacman View Post
To change password in sql database go to and type your own password, then put into an existing account or your own account in table of DB (AT_AccountDB/tbl_Account/Password) and do not pay attention to the SecondKey Row, it's not important.

Go and sign up account or sign in, Add a short free host like ( xxx.ddns.net ) and download the aplication DUC and install it, after sign in, then activates the host you did recently, then go to ( C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc ) open the host file and put 127.0.0.1 xxx.ddns.net where xxx is the free host that you created, ok let's go to the server files in MasterServer Folder and look for the serverinfo.txt and put your xxx.ddns.net all IPs, Public and Private, but the Private IP you can test yourself your Local IP, I think that it's ok because to me is fine. Then go to the ORG Client and look for the file ServerIP.txt and change ServerDNS1 ServerDNS2 with your xxx.ddns.net noip created, if you don't have this file you can make it with this lines:
ServerIP
2007-10-29
V0.1
SSH
<Data>
ServerDNS 1ServerDNS2
xxx.ddns.net xxx.ddns.net
<End

Ok, then we end this changing ServerIP.ndt to ServerIP.ndt.back and remplacing this for ServerIP.txt to the extension ndt like ServerIP.ndt.

Now you can play as you wants and where you wants, but if you are trying of playing LAN way you should change your host file at all machines LAN. Go to ( C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc ) open the host file and put
192.168.x.x xxx.ddns.net
where x.x is your Local IP of your Server , I don't know your Local IP, look for yourself.

Now go to the Log in your modem as Admin then open the ports:
Login Server: 4300
Game Server: 5300 to 5320
The same for your firewall.
That's all, good luck.
its how change SE password?
Old 08/07/2016, 01:29   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by agazhabibi2 View Post
its how change SE password?
To change password in sql database go to MD5 Online | Codificar un MD5 and type your own password, then put into an existing account or your own account in table of DB (AT_AccountDB/tbl_Account/Password) and do not pay attention to the SecondKey Row, it's not important.

It's how change the Password in DB AT_AccountDB tbl_Account Row(Password)