Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New AO Private Server [Download Guide]

Discussion on New AO Private Server [Download Guide] within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/03/2012, 20:03   #76

elite*gold: 0
looool wow u guys, srsly?
i quit the server a while ago (just disappeared cuz i was gettin busy and never bothered going back)

but wow, actively posting that the server is bad; claiming to have direct contact with gm (o wait, every1 can just add him on msn for direct contact) and claiming that he is closing it, blah blah, that was what? months ago?
and what? what happened to ur bff auryn (or sumthing like that, dun rly bother rmbering all ur names) who was gonna open his/her own pserver?
kiddies, stop trollin and get a life

idk much about how the server is now, but back when i played it was fine
there was no bias that i was aware of
(the 6rmb per usd compared to 5 rmb per usd sucked but its understandable since there is no simple way to convert the currency(is it still 5?))

my friend msged me a while ago saying that they added sheriff atlast (it was promised and delivered; albeit a bit delayed)

it was a great server except a bit of a language barrier between the staff/some players, but i cud communicate w/ admin through google translate so it wasn't that bad

anyways, lates trollz, cya again in another few months if i decide to check elitepvpers again
Old 04/03/2012, 20:44   #77

Players who likes easy stuff and absolutely no reward for whatever they do, then this ****** chinese server is perfect for you. I myself like to work for stuff and actually craft items and also work for the gold. Not just go to mall and get everything that way.
Grow up i say !

edit: And yeah, isaw / auryn, making server / having files is just bullsh*t.
Old 04/04/2012, 06:58   #78

****** chinese words i cant understand
Old 04/08/2012, 21:25   #79

Is someone else having troubles on Vista with this client?
Seems like the Microsoft visual c++ files (if you don't have them the client will install them for you) to be completly broken, getting disconnects after every action I take.
Old 04/24/2012, 09:22   #80

can i just use ur louncher? so i don't need to download all files.. thx..
if must download all files pls re upload the client....
Old 01/12/2013, 07:01   #81

how to see the link, i have been registered but why i can't see the link
Old 01/13/2013, 03:25   #82

Welcome back mtrue <3

Edit: We need new updated download links with an updated guide to how we get set-up.

Using the files in the download section to patch over a client from Atlantica downloader doesn't seem to have any desired effect.
Old 02/28/2013, 12:10   #83

Can a mod/admin seriously lock/delete these Mtrue server threads?

They are seriously starting to annoy me how people are still getting conned by the servers owner and yet people keep bumping these ****** threads wanted this 'awesome server' only to get ripped off then come back here to QQ.

FYI: Mtrue AO server owner is a scam artist after he gets X amount of money from item mall he resets the server but not money spent - i think he has 'closed' the server 3 time already but still crawls back for peoples money - Dont be a mug stay clear of Mtrue
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2013, 13:01   #84

elite*gold: 100
@keyvy : You have a big LIKE from me kev.You said it all , no more things to add about mtrue Altlantica it's getting older and boring in the same time.
Old 03/01/2013, 09:32   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerbla View Post
@keyvy : You have a big LIKE from me kev.You said it all , no more things to add about mtrue Altlantica it's getting older and boring in the same time.
True but, IF OGR came back tomorrow i'd be so happy

Funny how people complained so hard about OGR that they closed it, but they did ok :/

Maybe one day we can get a database a see more Pservers
Old 03/02/2013, 11:04   #86

Kevy you weant only the OGR servers back because of your Account srysly i dont had so much on the server because i have more reallife as other things must go working all day long XDD
Old 03/03/2013, 07:39   #87

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackki View Post
Kevy you weant only the OGR servers back because of your Account srysly i dont had so much on the server because i have more reallife as other things must go working all day long XDD
tbh Stackki , everyone would like OGR back with their accounts.That's just because we got tones of stuff + 1mil gcoins per account

Some of us had all team +10 evil gear hehehe
Old 03/06/2013, 19:03   #88

so dues that mean this is not a server? or is it a pserver?

and if so dues it still work?
Old 03/06/2013, 23:28   #89

Received Thanks: 1,304
OGR is not existing any more..

onliest actual working PServer is mtrue
Old 03/12/2013, 11:40   #90

What happened to those bragging about having full working server files and database? AO pserver, even old one, will still be massive cash cow and yet there isn't any..Kinda puts different light on those claims about "working server files", doesn't it?