Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bmage 135 Mycenae

Discussion on Bmage 135 Mycenae within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bmage 135 Mycenae

Price is 400$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 148 lwl acc MYCENAE
08/17/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 2 Replies
2,3m might account, main lwl 148, 80b+ gold in bank, 6 merc 140+ lwl. Have mercs: vamp, atilla, sheriff, druid, guan, spartan, exo, ody, emp, hwa, monk, oracle, jann x2, cannoner x2, warlord, viking, prophet, mwindo, puni, princess, ele, valk, paganini and some other crappy mercs. Have won few weekly in the past, but havent played for a while so people wont spam you messages. Although im in active and powerful guild. Btw its 2.3m might with 3 meele's. If you are interested and want more...
[Selling] Mycenae
05/03/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling account in AO with char on Mycenae lvl 110 Sword Main. Got there A LOT of stuff, good stuff, and a lot of gold but i started to having fun, I was giving away my eq like mount and wings and gold, but i didn't left with nothing. I got in my eq Classic Car for 30 days, still sealed, class change coupon so u can change class of char. if u dont want to play with sword, there are 2 new mains so i would change it. Mercs. got no weapons mostly and some other eq because i use event items -...
S> LVL 148 mycenae account
04/01/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 14 Replies
Heyah I have for sell a little bit of cash and my account. Unfortunately i have to quit game and im willing to sell everything ( to not have a way to come back :D) Account is 148 lvl instrument main perfect for skirmish and good for tbs also for pvp :D (165blessing potion battles perfect for tbs) also 27B cash Main team: Main 148 lvl instrument 80ravage 80 requiem 47salvation 1mom Sheriff 13% left to 145 lvl stance at 70 lvl the others 2 at 20 Cannon 138 lvl Hwarang 139 lvl Himiko 139...
B> 150 lvl another serv than mycenae
10/05/2012 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
mail me [email protected] can be 140 + too paying in ao cash
WTB>20B Mycenae
02/27/2012 - Atlantica Online - 1 Replies
BUY 20B iAO pay 60$