Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma 3 Script Executor 2.0 - Infistar & BE Script Restriction Bypass [ALL SERVERS]

Discussion on Arma 3 Script Executor 2.0 - Infistar & BE Script Restriction Bypass [ALL SERVERS] within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/31/2019, 22:14   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElHasuka View Post
That's a refund request. Not a payment ..

EDIT : I was talking about him paying u to get a good review
He paid me in days of his cheating
Old 01/31/2019, 22:17   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Uh this one is the automatic subscription. I guess there's no screenshot of that..
I do want to hear you out, maybe you have some kind of thruth in this but you ain't being taken seriously without any solid proof.
Old 01/31/2019, 22:19   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Uh this one is the automatic subscription. I guess there's no screenshot of that..
I do want to hear you out, maybe you have some kind of thruth in this but you ain't being taken seriously without any solid proof.
I told my experience as a normal customer, that's all i did.
They refuse to pay me back when their cheat is detected and offline i have not been warned they are dishonest.
I do not recommend this person.
Old 01/31/2019, 22:23   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minolaure View Post
Hello Elitepvpers !

I'll explain my story with his cheat is pretty funny and especially do not trust him.
A month ago, i bought his cheat Arma3, detected after 5 hours

He refund me (Normal behavior but he did not want to have a bad reputation so he did it)
Then he contacts me more times to try his cheat for free (He needed people to test his cheat)
Except that his cheat was detected at the end of not even 24 hours, its funny.

His loader, i have already seen elsewhere and i doubt that he code it himself.
He has skills but not very advanced skills i would say. (Because he is unable to code a bypass)
I did not want to talk to him anymore because he was someone unhelpful nobody wants to be detected.

Honestly, I forgot to cut my paypal subscription so i was charged this month
So i'm going to see him kindly and he does not answer me, seeks to find excuses...
Basically, he refused to refund me, he pretends to be a cool person when he really does not.

Do not buy from him, you will either be detected or be in litigation with paypal because he is not trusted...

----
Yes, the cheat got detected because of a Massive BE update but Extasy was very professional to inform everyone a detection happend and made sure everyone knew and was reimbursed for any problems. And yes, he asks people to test his cheat with the risk of getting banned obviously its quite idiotic that you think he's just going to give you a FREE undetected arma 3 cheat without getting a chance of a ban. And his loader is quite original and he works with another person that works with the loader. And just because the cheat got detected (Multiple arma 3 cheats got detected by the be update) doesn't mean he has no skills to code a bypass when it was undetected for a very long time. And complaining that you forgot to cut your paypal subscription is completely your fault, i've been pinged 5 Times in a row on discord to make sure everybody cancelled their subs cause the cheat got detected. This guy has literally tried his very best to inform everyone of the situation and gave them plenty of time to respond (If they were active) and he said that he wont be refunding if you don't do this which he even gave us a week time to do. It's pathetic that somebody can complain about a great provider thats friendly and nice to their users, just disgusting man. I'll be enjoying the cheat now which will be up quite soon with high hopes.
Old 01/31/2019, 22:23   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea that's your own right. I just wanted screens or smth to know if you were legit saying this or just hating but I still don't know. That's your opinion, and story, but you're the only one having issues with him here ^^
Old 01/31/2019, 22:25   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuken View Post
Yes, the cheat got detected because of a Massive BE update but Extasy was very professional to inform everyone a detection happend and made sure everyone knew and was reimbursed for any problems. And yes, he asks people to test his cheat with the risk of getting banned obviously its quite idiotic that you think he's just going to give you a FREE undetected arma 3 cheat without getting a chance of a ban. And his loader is quite original and he works with another person that works with the loader. And just because the cheat got detected (Multiple arma 3 cheats got detected by the be update) doesn't mean he has no skills to code a bypass when it was undetected for a very long time. And complaining that you forgot to cut your paypal subscription is completely your fault, i've been pinged 5 Times in a row on discord to make sure everybody cancelled their subs cause the cheat got detected. This guy has literally tried his very best to inform everyone of the situation and gave them plenty of time to respond (If they were active) and he said that he wont be refunding if you don't do this which he even gave us a week time to do. It's pathetic that somebody can complain about a great provider thats friendly and nice to their users, just disgusting man. I'll be enjoying the cheat now which will be up quite soon with high hopes.
I have never been informed, then you talk about 'massive be update' Look at this is going to be a long time ago so we could discuss again. His cheating is clearly detected because of his code and not updates be. When the cheat comes back it will be detect after 24 hours like last month ... Then you will think of me again. He is clearly unable to code a bypass it is the sad truth.

Quote:
Yea that's your own right. I just wanted screens or smth to know if you were legit saying this or just hating but I still don't know. That's your opinion, and story, but you're the only one having issues with him here ^^
From the moment they ask his customers to comment on my post, normal that everyone protects him.
I do not hate it, I just explain the dishonest, I do not care about this guy, I just want to inform the next buyers not to be scam.
Old 01/31/2019, 22:31   #67

Ok please guys we don't want this thread to be a fighting thread. If this 15 years kid cant handle the fact we kick him for the community and try to hurt us it is problem ! I think people are mature a of to take the side they want to take. I dont even want to directly comment is case. The only thing i will said is we currently having 45 member on arma 3 and if we had a problem of detection like he said and people doesnt trust us we would have more people coming for claim. On that, thanks for people supporting us
Old 02/01/2019, 00:26   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extasy Hosting View Post
Ok please guys we don't want this thread to be a fighting thread. If this 15 years kid cant handle the fact we kick him for the community and try to hurt us it is problem ! I think people are mature a of to take the side they want to take. I dont even want to directly comment is case. The only thing i will said is we currently having 45 member on arma 3 and if we had a problem of detection like he said and people doesnt trust us we would have more people coming for claim. On that, thanks for people supporting us
"We kick him for the community"
-I left your Discord alone a month ago when i saw the detection?

The only thing i would say before i stop this story is just that you have to be careful with this person, he claims to have 45 members when he has only 20 people on his side. Half of them left like me when we saw the detection. Anyway, you will see for yourself in the future how he will be with you.

Have a good day !
Old 02/01/2019, 04:54   #69

Quote:
"We kick him for the community"
-I left your Discord alone a month ago when i saw the detection?

The only thing i would say before i stop this story is just that you have to be careful with this person, he claims to have 45 members when he has only 20 people on his side. Half of them left like me when we saw the detection. Anyway, you will see for yourself in the future how he will be with you.

Have a good day !
Omg, i never seen someone bullshitting that much...

Quote:
A month ago, i bought his cheat Arma3, detected after 5 hours
Some logs showing again some bullshitting.. Btw sry i was to lasy to clear up some information
Old 02/01/2019, 10:05   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yup I can guarantee now that everything minolaure said in his last post is total bullshit. No one left the server whatsoever but Minolaure.
Old 02/02/2019, 15:07   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on discord
Old 02/02/2019, 17:08   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
What are you talking about ? I have never been warned.
Why make so many problems for a refund?
What i am saying above is pure truth. i do not come to make you the bad pub is the truth...
Stop making you victim. You know very well that what i am telling is true and that you have been very dishonest with me.
It's also pathetic to ask your most naive customers to comment on my bad comment.

Once again, it proves that you continue to be dishonest so i repeat, do not buy at him you will have problems.

--

I did not say anything about ban, i'm talking about how they are dishonest followed by their repetitive detection.
They are unable to keep the cheating for more than 24 hours without detection.
and they find a way to tell me (that they do not reimburse) I call it scam

--
Just this should be enough proof that you're lying...

Old 02/03/2019, 02:38   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyreholt View Post
Just this should be enough proof that you're lying...

"Last Monday"
I left his Discord 1 month ago, I also remind you that I am in dispute with him before Monday. He probably did this to protect himself from me.
Old 02/03/2019, 02:47   #74

Quote:
"Last Monday"
I left his Discord 1 month ago, I also remind you that I am in dispute with him before Monday. He probably did this to protect himself from me.
And you will lose
Old 02/03/2019, 02:48   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extasy Hosting View Post
And you will lose
I just won the paypal dispute...?