Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GET CHANTRA !!!

Discussion on GET CHANTRA !!! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GET CHANTRA !!!

Also Erstmal Hallo mein Erster Post also bitte Ruhig Tipps geben, Ich wollte auch mal was dazu beitragen Des einzigste was ihr braucht ist einen Kumpel der euch hilft.

Schrit 1:

-Ihr macht euch einen Neuen Archlord Account

Schrit 2:

-Ihr geht in euren codemaster Account rein und Erstellt eine Neue Bezahl Methode Ich habe hier immer Click&buy genommen also nehmt das am besten auch.

-Achso man musst Lastschrieft machen bei click an buy.

-Beim Erstellen dieser Bezahl Methode ganz wichtig nehmt Daten aus dem Internet z.b. Spenden Konten oder so es muss nur die Bank stimmen die Kontonummer und Die Bankleitzahl welche man sich leicht aus google Holen kann.

Schrit 3:

-Ihr erstellt euch einen neuen Char auf dem neuen Acc und geht ins Spiel rein und guckt dann auch gleich in den chantra Shop.

-Bei Codemasters habt ihr jetzt ne Fertige Bezahl Methode mit Falschen Daten und Tätigt hier mehrmals den kauf von 6000 Credits bis zu 4 mal dann kommt ne sperre.

-Im Spiel erhaltet ihr dan die credits Kauft das ein was ihr wollt und schiebt es eurem kumpel der es dan euch wieder gibt oder ihr es dann teilt.

Ich Hab es selber Mehrmals ausprobiert und es Klappt. Habe diesen Text Ihn eile verfasst weil ich gleich zur Arbeit muss ich hoffe er hat euch trotzdem geholfen.

----------ENGLISH-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So First Hi my first post so please calm tips, I also wanted something to help Des only what you need is a pal of you helps.

Step 1:

- Your makes you a new Arch Lord Account

Step 2:

- Your goes in your account codemaster pure and Created a New Payment Method, I have always taken Click & buy so take the best too.

-You have to do Debit by Click and Buy !!!!

- When building this payment method very important take data from the Internet z.b. Donations accounts, or so it must only agree to the bank account number and bank code, the man who easily from google Bring.

Step 3:

- Your created a new Char you on the new Acc and goes into the game clean and then look ahead to the chantra Shop.

- For Codemasters have now ne Ready Payment method with false data, and here several cases where buying credits from 6000 up to 4 times then ne lock.

- In the game you will get the dan credits buys a what you want, and it pushes your mine it dan you again, or is it then divides.

Did I tried it myself several times and it Flips. Did this text eile drafted him because I need to work and I hope it has helped you anyway.

There is NO Risk when you USE not your Own Date/Kein RISIKO wenn IHR nicht EUre DATEN nehmt
Old 10/24/2007, 06:45   #2

English please ^^
Old 10/24/2007, 06:54   #3

So First Hi my first post so please calm tips, I also wanted something to help Des only what you need is a pal of you helps.

Step 1:

- Your makes you a new Arch Lord Account

Step 2:

- Your goes in your account codemaster pure and Created a New Payment Method, I have always taken Click & buy so take the best too.

- When building this payment method very important take data from the Internet z.b. Donations accounts, or so it must only agree to the bank account number and bank code, the man who easily from google Bring.

Step 3:

- Your created a new Char you on the new Acc and goes into the game clean and then look ahead to the chantra Shop.

- For Codemasters have now ne Ready Payment method with false data, and here several cases where buying credits from 6000 up to 4 times then ne lock.

- In the game you will get the dan credits buys a what you want, and it pushes your mine it dan you again, or is it then divides.

Did I tried it myself several times and it Flips. Did this text eile drafted him because I need to work and I hope it has helped you anyway.
Old 10/24/2007, 07:15   #4

i dont understand this part

German:
-Beim Erstellen dieser Bezahl Methode ganz wichtig nehmt Daten aus dem Internet z.b. Spenden Konten oder so es muss nur die Bank stimmen die Kontonummer und Die Bankleitzahl welche man sich leicht aus google Holen kann.

English:
Old 10/24/2007, 08:11   #5

Think he is saying to google z.b. Donations accounts and set them as payment method with the Click and buy setup on the new cog account... And, the chantra shop just verifies the account before it actually pulls money from it, and you can get the max chantra 2 to 4 times before ban, but if he is saying its 6k chantra than that means it thinks the game is new/retail...?

*Personal thoughts..
If this, *is what is being said then you better launder your chantra into gold or something lol (Do chantra items have unique id's/tags?), and make sure your on a leached wifi connection when doing all this.. and have a non identifiable cpu (amd not pentium), & spoof your mac address :P

Will wait till someone verifies this before even thinking about it...
Old 10/24/2007, 08:25   #6

hmmmm....too risky!
Old 10/24/2007, 08:46   #7

i dont exaclty understand whats going on? are you basically making a fake payable account and then making a new COG account that gets 6k chantra huh? lol can someone verify this or atleast tell me how i can test it?
Old 10/24/2007, 13:27   #8

Sry my English is very bad so i try the Trick is that you can buy 13000 chantra or so befor you have to pay.Than after 1-2hours the see that your Payment is not correct and bann the acc.But you have the chantra give your friend and you get it to your real acc.I hope could help you.Mfg Sujo

Maybe Somebody with a good English and German Chat with me so i explain than its works 100% and Save !!!
Old 10/24/2007, 13:41   #9

nice il try
Old 10/24/2007, 14:06   #10

wowness kewl man

okay so where do i get the donations account data stuff?

oh i think i get it u say okay im buying this amount then just trade it with another char
Old 10/24/2007, 15:16   #11

It dont work it need REAL card number....
Old 10/24/2007, 15:17   #12

same thing here
Old 10/24/2007, 15:20   #13

sux
Old 10/24/2007, 16:23   #14

Achso man musst Lastschrieft machen bei click an buy.

You have to do Debit by Click and Buy !!!!

Ich hoffe es Klapt dan auch mal bei jemanden man muss lastschrieft machen und da muss dan nur die bank , banklietzahl und Kartennummer stimmen das kriegt man alles wie gesagt aus google.
Old 10/24/2007, 17:08   #15

ist sowas nicht strafbar? auch wenn du dir nen fake acc bei codemasters machst deine ip bekommen die so oder so und da mit falschen kontodaten rumzuspielen...ich weiss net...
Closed Thread