please tell me do u use crafting skill every pull or something ?
also
I've played to get shuta for so long but didn't get any
I'm giving up on it too
Just kill mobs (to get Uniques and **** u DONT need to collect)
Most people use Lucky Charm or even better Talisman of Heavenly luck to get em a good drop rate... The rest is just luck
and thanks guys , I hope to get these uniques , the game is boring though , I play grand chase XD hehehe all items there are like free , events are fking great not like AL just need to kill us and nothing new or interesting they need new change new things
hehehehe new performance too , although now we aren't with CMs ( and that's good )
Best spot for farming Blodes are windrunners near ivory Dropped there 2 Blodes in 3 days w/o using any fcking havently lucky. 1st Blode I got in 2nd h of farming my 1st time, 2nd came after 3 days. Also I got guardimesh after 10 pulls in Forest of Pain but it's usefull for my sorc
Best spot for farming Blodes are windrunners near ivory Dropped there 2 Blodes in 3 days w/o using any fcking havently lucky. 1st Blode I got in 2nd h of farming my 1st time, 2nd came after 3 days. Also I got guardimesh after 10 pulls in Forest of Pain but it's usefull for my sorc
Post Awsome Gear pics here 11/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies This thread is to post gears that you think are awesome, pro, or just plain amazing. Post anything from screenies, website pic's or any where else you've seen CO2 gears.
POST OWNED PICS 05/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/shif7i7down /void-1.jpg
this is what i call owning a trader :D