You last visited: Today at 02:00
Advertisement
post pics from your best drops
Discussion on post pics from your best drops within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.
05/09/2012, 20:45
#2011
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,206
Received Thanks: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by
420IsSexy
nice! 8k+ hp on archer that's nice
with my excellent faren I have 10k :P
05/09/2012, 21:15
#2012
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 33
How many Archers you have? Or how old are the pics?
05/09/2012, 21:19
#2013
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,206
Received Thanks: 828
I have few of them but only one main. Pics are mostly around 2-5 months old.
05/10/2012, 00:04
#2014
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 103
05/10/2012, 09:17
#2015
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 638
Received Thanks: 80
I never drop uniques in HH
I made 14 levels there and only 3 uniques
05/10/2012, 11:05
#2016
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by
qq3
I never drop uniques in HH
I made 14 levels there and only 3 uniques
For what u need more lol? Anyway u will get archondrite xD ( or eventually a bril one or normal 0/2 ) xD
05/10/2012, 11:44
#2017
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by
qq3
I never drop uniques in HH
I made 14 levels there and only 3 uniques
So you drop rarely in HH not never
05/10/2012, 20:06
#2018
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,073
Received Thanks: 1,205
Yet again an Int. Karkean which I sell on Zian [EU1] Btw, I have no scroll tough
But I don't think that will be a problem?
05/10/2012, 20:55
#2019
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by
<†>Minera<†>
Yet again an Int. Karkean which I sell on Zian [EU1] Btw, I have no scroll tough
But I don't think that will be a problem?
dont trade, scammer alert :P
GZ for Kark, i never got luck with them 3x 2 Karkaens = 1x Karkaen again and 5x Archondrite(dont know why i never have luck in refining
)
05/10/2012, 21:12
#2020
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,206
Received Thanks: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MARCI1111
dont trade, scammer alert :P
GZ for Kark, i never got luck with them 3x 2 Karkaens = 1x Karkaen again and 5x Archondrite(dont know why i never have luck in refining
)
lol scammer alert trading with minera?
its 100% safe to trade with him.
05/10/2012, 21:45
#2021
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 307
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rapdaddy
lol scammer alert trading with minera?
its 100% safe to trade with him.
sarcasm...
05/10/2012, 22:41
#2022
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 722
@rapdaddy
05/11/2012, 14:15
#2023
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 641
Received Thanks: 113
Gz on int kark minny , btw il buy it from you i got some cash on urzark can buy scrolls with it np
05/12/2012, 23:55
#2024
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 997
Received Thanks: 473
nice signature Marci
05/12/2012, 23:58
#2025
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 722
ohhhhhh YEAH ;-)
Similar Threads
POST YOUR COMPUTER PICS HERE!
05/27/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies
Shuttle Computer Group
Shuttle Systems
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU
E5200 @ 2.50GHz
2.50 GHz, 2.00GB of RAM
Physical Address Extension
Video Card:
Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
[ReQ] can u post private servers that drops talics at cragmines
10/12/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
CAN ANYONE POST WORKING PRIVATE SERVERS THAT DROPS TALICS AND T3 GEMS IN CRAG MINES BY MOBS
Post Awsome Gear pics here
11/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
This thread is to post gears that you think are awesome, pro, or just plain amazing. Post anything from screenies, website pic's or any where else you've seen CO2 gears.
POST OWNED PICS
05/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/shif7i7down /void-1.jpg
this is what i call owning a trader :D
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 .