Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Emulator + Editor

Discussion on [Release] Emulator + Editor within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/13/2023, 01:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Maybe im doing a video where im explaining everthing in the next days to help you guys out.
Old 09/13/2023, 11:11   #32

That would be great
Old 09/13/2023, 13:24   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBrown001 View Post
can i use this emulator with CM Ep3 Client?
And if yes how do i modify the client to work with this emulator?
Thanks for help!

for those who get the libiconv-2.dll error just download the dll from here:

Just unzip it and put in the server folder and run the GameServer.exe.
It should fix the Problem
You have to take the dll in System32 not the server folder.
Old 09/13/2023, 13:57   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinobis View Post
You have to take the dll in System32 not the server folder.
it works both ways for me it was easyer to just put it in the server folder
Old 09/16/2023, 02:01   #35

any video for nuubs ?
Old 09/16/2023, 11:38   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
any video for nuubs ?
If you follow the steps correctly it works perfectly, however the problem is the creation of account to access the games

any1 know how to use /spawn command exactly?
thanks
Old 09/17/2023, 22:23   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrix View Post
If you follow the steps correctly it works perfectly, however the problem is the creation of account to access the games

any1 know how to use /spawn command exactly?
thanks

yes very simple thats why many people asking for instructions

i just failed the part with .bak file
Old 10/05/2023, 14:34   #38

nice job , working verywell .
Old 10/13/2023, 11:47   #39

Entered the game, looking forward to further updates. Thank you
Old 01/29/2024, 20:42   #40

title

how open tittle function please?

Thanks
Old 02/11/2024, 09:50   #41

####
First of all, thanks for releasing the files for another private server. I have a few questions regarding this. How do I set up the database from scratch? And how can one create an account to subsequently log in? I've only had experience with private server files from in the past. The database was easier to navigate, and you could make some changes. In your provided version, it's not as straightforward. Understanding how to create a suitable website for accessing the database is also a challenge. Additionally, is it possible to offer multiple server worlds for selection, each with different options/settings (PVP, QUEST, GRINDING, SIEGE, etc.)? Any additional information on this would be greatly appreciated in advance. My plan is to configure and manage the server via a WebApp as much as possible.

Now, regarding the two repositories you've provided, I can create the server and editor as a release using VS 2022, but I can't get the editor to start. Do you have any guidance for me on this?
####

####
Zunächst einmal vielen Dank für die Veröffentlichung der Dateien für einen weiteren privaten Server. Ich habe dazu ein paar Fragen. Wie richte ich die Datenbank von Grund auf ein? Und wie kann man ein Konto erstellen, um sich anschließend einzuloggen? Bisher habe ich nur Erfahrungen mit den privaten Serverdateien von gemacht. Die Datenbank war leichter zu navigieren, und es waren einige Änderungen möglich. In deiner bereitgestellten Version ist das nicht so einfach. Auch das Verständnis dafür, wie man eine geeignete Website für den Zugriff auf die Datenbank erstellt, ist eine Herausforderung. Ist es außerdem möglich, mehrere Serverwelten zur Auswahl zu stellen, die jeweils unterschiedliche Optionen/Einstellungen haben (PVP, QUEST, GRINDING, SIEGE usw.)? Jede zusätzliche Information dazu wäre im Voraus sehr dankbar. Mein Plan ist es, den Server so weit wie möglich über eine WebApp zu konfigurieren und zu verwalten.

Nun zu den beiden Repositories, die du bereitgestellt hast. Ich kann den Server und den Editor als Release mit VS 2022 erstellen, aber ich bekomme den Editor nicht gestartet. Hast du dazu einige Anleitungshinweise für mich?
####
Old 02/16/2024, 08:53   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havocker View Post
####
First of all, thanks for releasing the files for another private server. I have a few questions regarding this. How do I set up the database from scratch? And how can one create an account to subsequently log in? I've only had experience with private server files from in the past. The database was easier to navigate, and you could make some changes. In your provided version, it's not as straightforward. Understanding how to create a suitable website for accessing the database is also a challenge. Additionally, is it possible to offer multiple server worlds for selection, each with different options/settings (PVP, QUEST, GRINDING, SIEGE, etc.)? Any additional information on this would be greatly appreciated in advance. My plan is to configure and manage the server via a WebApp as much as possible.

Now, regarding the two repositories you've provided, I can create the server and editor as a release using VS 2022, but I can't get the editor to start. Do you have any guidance for me on this?
####

####
Zunächst einmal vielen Dank für die Veröffentlichung der Dateien für einen weiteren privaten Server. Ich habe dazu ein paar Fragen. Wie richte ich die Datenbank von Grund auf ein? Und wie kann man ein Konto erstellen, um sich anschließend einzuloggen? Bisher habe ich nur Erfahrungen mit den privaten Serverdateien von gemacht. Die Datenbank war leichter zu navigieren, und es waren einige Änderungen möglich. In deiner bereitgestellten Version ist das nicht so einfach. Auch das Verständnis dafür, wie man eine geeignete Website für den Zugriff auf die Datenbank erstellt, ist eine Herausforderung. Ist es außerdem möglich, mehrere Serverwelten zur Auswahl zu stellen, die jeweils unterschiedliche Optionen/Einstellungen haben (PVP, QUEST, GRINDING, SIEGE usw.)? Jede zusätzliche Information dazu wäre im Voraus sehr dankbar. Mein Plan ist es, den Server so weit wie möglich über eine WebApp zu konfigurieren und zu verwalten.

Nun zu den beiden Repositories, die du bereitgestellt hast. Ich kann den Server und den Editor als Release mit VS 2022 erstellen, aber ich bekomme den Editor nicht gestartet. Hast du dazu einige Anleitungshinweise für mich?
####
Regarding the binary release, database instructions are based on the fact that you just did a fresh PostgreSQL install. If you type those commands, you should be good to go.

As for the website, you need a raw TCP connection. After establishing a TCP connection, you can then send a zero-terminated string as mentioned in the instructions. You will then get a response, again a zero terminated string, such as "OK" or "FAILURE" or something like that. If you don't want to setup a connection programmatically, you can use a utility tool like Hercules, with a setup like this:

Github project is definitely not production ready, but it's a good base project to write your own emulator, tools, etc.

There is another release with official files that I haven't tested myself. They may work better for what you want to do.

As for the editor, if you've setup your config file accordingly and still can't get it to work, you can redirect output to a file like so to see what's going on:

If even the error messages don't help, then you may need to run it in debug mode and look into source code to see what's going on.
Old 02/16/2024, 14:48   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Regarding the binary release, database instructions are based on the fact that you just did a fresh PostgreSQL install. If you type those commands, you should be good to go.

As for the website, you need a raw TCP connection. After establishing a TCP connection, you can then send a zero-terminated string as mentioned in the instructions. You will then get a response, again a zero terminated string, such as "OK" or "FAILURE" or something like that. If you don't want to setup a connection programmatically, you can use a utility tool like Hercules, with a setup like this:

Github project is definitely not production ready, but it's a good base project to write your own emulator, tools, etc.

There is another release with official files that I haven't tested myself. They may work better for what you want to do.

As for the editor, if you've setup your config file accordingly and still can't get it to work, you can redirect output to a file like so to see what's going on:

If even the error messages don't help, then you may need to run it in debug mode and look into source code to see what's going on.

Vielen Dank für deine Antwort. Ich konnte das meiste bereits selbst korrigieren, und dein Editor funktioniert sehr gut. Es ist beeindruckend, was du erreicht hast. Deine weiteren Hinweise werde ich noch prüfen, auch dafür vielen Dank.

Ich weiß nicht, ob es relevant oder hilfreich ist, aber ich konnte eine Version von RenderWare Studio finden, die angeblich unter Windows XP funktioniert. Wie du vielleicht weißt, wurde das Spiel mit dieser Software erstellt. Da ich dies jedoch noch nicht getestet habe und derzeit dabei bin, mir einen XP-Computer zusammenzustellen, kann ich noch nicht viel darüber berichten. Falls ich keine entsprechende Hardware finde, werde ich wahrscheinlich das Ganze in einer virtuellen Umgebung testen müssen. Sobald ich mehr Informationen dazu habe, werde ich gerne darüber berichten.

Thank you very much for your response. I was able to correct most of it on my own, and your editor works very well. It's impressive what you have accomplished. I will look into your further suggestions, and thanks for that as well.

I don't know if it's relevant or helpful, but I managed to find a version of RenderWare Studio that is supposed to work under Windows XP. As you may know, this is the software used to create the game. However, since I haven't tested it yet and am currently in the process of assembling an XP computer, I can't report much on it. If I don't find suitable hardware, I will likely have to test everything in a virtual environment. Once I gather more information, I will be happy to provide an update.
Old 02/25/2024, 13:58   #44

More Chat Command please. Such as make *** archlord
siege start
archlordbattle start
arena start
etc.
Thanks!
Old 02/25/2024, 15:47   #45

Despite them being present in the msvc/lib folder, when attempting to run the server after building I got these errors about the following missing dlls:
-SDL2.dll
-nvtt30203.dll

I copied them to C:/Windows/System32. That got rid of those previous errors but I'm now getting

'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)'

My environment is Windows 10, Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition. Any ideas?