Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old screenshots

Discussion on Old screenshots within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old screenshots

I found old screenshots and I see that there is no other game that would give so much fun.
Watching three castles in 3 different locations at the same time was a challenge.

Fighting with officiall guilds on sigle and with people who helped unofficially, that was something.

Who remembers waiting for CC seller in Tullan?

Where are you Archlord?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f97b4e8ed47a9db2.jpg (185.9 KB, 437 views)
File Type: jpg 89e89d50d777babd.jpg (166.0 KB, 431 views)
File Type: jpg 46f5b1cb9181c1b8.jpg (161.7 KB, 432 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/25/2018, 18:38   #2

Yep...somebody who remember the real Archlord game !!Where is the old game...as you said the time when you have been waited somebody to appear in tullan to sell cc items....when you got full sloted items un elite items and the price was so higher and you start scarving , craft to sell potions to be richer...

I remember how i was farming 3 hours/day and i was adding silver,gold nugets in action house after farming to get money!!Logging in game after few days and the first thing was to look for sold items and i was so happy seeing how i get money for powerfull weapon and WINGS!!!

Deh...seriously the game its almost dead with curently episode 5-8.

Will remain as the best episode 3 and 4.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2019, 10:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Yep...somebody who remember the real Archlord game !!Where is the old game...as you said the time when you have been waited somebody to appear in tullan to sell cc items....when you got full sloted items un elite items and the price was so higher and you start scarving , craft to sell potions to be richer...

I remember how i was farming 3 hours/day and i was adding silver,gold nugets in action house after farming to get money!!Logging in game after few days and the first thing was to look for sold items and i was so happy seeing how i get money for powerfull weapon and WINGS!!!

Deh...seriously the game its almost dead with curently episode 5-8.

Will remain as the best episode 3 and 4.
I wasted all my farm money on wings :S. I even sold my first Shuta Ring ( 2 weeks of farming non stop ) for gold,attack stones lvl 3,stams lvl 3 , all kind of wings.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2019, 12:07   #4

We need the good old times back! I want a ep3 server so badly...
Old 05/22/2019, 10:23   #5

the feels man
Old 05/22/2019, 13:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBrown001 View Post
We need the good old times back! I want a ep3 server so badly...
That wish will never come true. Codemasters was great , hard to farm or lvl but fun to play. Everyday u had smth new to do. Of course,i was young and in school,i had alot of free time to lvl and farm. Now EP3 would be hard for me. Im available to play smth for 2h most
Old 05/22/2019, 21:24   #7

Alcadia first was ep3 i dont know who made the stupid decision to make it ep5... we need the server emulator alcadia uses in the beginning. Im willing to spend 2-3k for the emulator then i would share it to the public due to the therms im not good in setting up and maintaining a server that should do skilled persons not me i only want to play
Old 05/23/2019, 05:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBrown001 View Post
Alcadia first was ep3 i dont know who made the stupid decision to make it ep5... we need the server emulator alcadia uses in the beginning. Im willing to spend 2-3k for the emulator then i would share it to the public due to the therms im not good in setting up and maintaining a server that should do skilled persons not me i only want to play
You will waste your time and money i think . Players are divided betwen 3 servers atm :JUSTAC,ALCADIA,WOC. We have max 500 players who play ( mby less ) .
Old 05/23/2019, 21:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
You will waste your time and money i think . Players are divided betwen 3 servers atm :JUSTAC,ALCADIA,WOC. We have max 500 players who play ( mby less ) .
what is WOC?
Old 05/24/2019, 05:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbogdy93 View Post
what is WOC?

the new server who is in beta test atm until end of may .Release date 1st june ( delayed if problems may occur )
Old 05/24/2019, 14:02   #11

Quote:
500 from /usa/ europe/nz rite, you forget chinese :> , if china moves from justac to woc witch will happan, cuz paragon has tremendous relationship with china and theyr players
Old 05/24/2019, 22:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burokelis View Post
500 from /usa/ europe/nz rite, you forget chinese :> , if china moves from justac to woc witch will happan, cuz paragon has tremendous relationship with china and theyr players

You forgot LAS, we are a lot of active players
Old 05/27/2019, 08:55   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burokelis View Post
Those are just numbers . In my oppinion when the game will be released there will be a big ammount of players starting to play .But as soon as the game advance players will leave ( constant pk from p2w guys ->the 50 players who will always follow the next archlord server or admin ) Asslickers and ***** will rule the new WOC once again .
Nothing new , we had the same thing on JUSTAC and ALCADIA .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2019, 01:32   #14

Quote:
Those are just numbers . In my oppinion when the game will be released there will be a big ammount of players starting to play .But as soon as the game advance players will leave ( constant pk from p2w guys ->the 50 players who will always follow the next archlord server or admin ) Asslickers and ***** will rule the new WOC once again .
Nothing new , we had the same thing on JUSTAC and ALCADIA .
After all, AL p2w was popular and will still webzen close the game.

Maybe interest in the game such company as GoG, CDP could change something.
CDP has been thinking about online games for a long time and archlord have a big fun background, need only graphic remake.
Many ppl wanna simple game wher u have only grind and hard pk.
Old 05/30/2019, 07:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctx2 View Post
After all, AL p2w was popular and will still webzen close the game.

Maybe interest in the game such company as GoG, CDP could change something.
CDP has been thinking about online games for a long time and archlord have a big fun background, need only graphic remake.
Many ppl wanna simple game wher u have only grind and hard pk.
Adding 2019 mmorpg standards will increase the players numbers but decrease the fun old al players had. But i dont think Archlord will be featured by any gaming company anytime soon.

Tags
#archlord