Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Old Feeling Archlord

Discussion on New Old Feeling Archlord within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Old Feeling Archlord

Hi everyone,

I want to start developing a new archlord starting from scratch, I want to see the feeling on this game that we had on CM, so I would like to develop a perfect AL for every old school AL lover.

I am a programmer for several years now, so it woun't be hard for me. For starters I need some decent files and some basic toturial from you guys to start working on it. I will not give up making it the best and no matter how much work I will put into this, I will make it perfect!

Will listen to every suggestion you have so I can make it a balanced and long term fun gameplay, so everyone can be happy.

Please, share with me your files and tutorials and I promise, in 3 months a new AL, a perfect AL like it was on CM ep 3-4 will be ready. I have a great team for this, and we are ready to give everything it takes to make it work. Have a bit of faith and we'll see eachother in a new great AL 3 months later.

Let's see how many will comment that is too late for this, and how many of you represents a true community of AL where all wants the same thing and we act like one.

p.s. lens, lens+, potions and combi will be at merchant, the only thing you will pay for will be the rest of chantra items, representing the cost we need to mentain the server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2016, 14:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxx03 View Post
Hi everyone,

I want to start developing a new archlord starting from scratch, I want to see the feeling on this game that we had on CM, so I would like to develop a perfect AL for every old school AL lover.

I am a programmer for several years now, so it woun't be hard for me. For starters I need some decent files and some basic toturial from you guys to start working on it. I will not give up making it the best and no matter how much work I will put into this, I will make it perfect!

Will listen to every suggestion you have so I can make it a balanced and long term fun gameplay, so everyone can be happy.

Please, share with me your files and tutorials and I promise, in 3 months a new AL, a perfect AL like it was on CM ep 3-4 will be ready. I have a great team for this, and we are ready to give everything it takes to make it work. Have a bit of faith and we'll see eachother in a new great AL 3 months later.

Let's see how many will comment that is too late for this, and how many of you represents a true community of AL where all wants the same thing and we act like one.

p.s. lens, lens+, potions and combi will be at merchant, the only thing you will pay for will be the rest of chantra items, representing the cost we need to mentain the server.
wow, that would be very cool Alex, i played archlord from the beginning, and its still a good game, i got alot good ideas too, good luck with the server, mine friends and me will play for sure.

wow, that would be very cool Alex, i played archlord from the beginning, and its still a good game, i got alot good ideas too, good luck with the server, mine friends and me will play for sure.
Old 11/30/2016, 15:26   #3

classic-al is good example that people don't want ep3-ep4 server
Old 11/30/2016, 17:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
classic-al is good example that people don't want ep3-ep4 server
i want to develop an AL that has that ep 3-4 feeling, but the game could actually be ep 7-8, depending on what files i will get from you guys.
Old 11/30/2016, 19:35   #5

man, noone give you ep7-8 files server files
you can't even buy it on blackmarkets

you can only base on old ep1 bugged as hell files
Old 11/30/2016, 21:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
man, noone give you ep7-8 files server files
you can't even buy it on blackmarkets

you can only base on old ep1 bugged as hell files
I thought of it too. But again, this depends on how many people wants a TRUE archlord feeling back. All depends on the community, fun or money.

Everyone wants money, sell their files on money, but at the same time they want the fun based on others work by selling the files. Depends on community how much they want a new cool AL for everyone. I am ready to do all the work, along with my team. If people really wanna stop playing AL in a GOOD and FUN way, they should just all stop posting on elitepvpers forum, but if they want the old school gameplay back, should just post all they have, files and some tutorials.

Have some faith!
Old 11/30/2016, 21:46   #7

Quote:
i want to develop an AL that has that ep 3-4 feeling, but the game could actually be ep 7-8, depending on what files i will get from you guys.

You can always send him a letter...

Old 11/30/2016, 21:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleau View Post

You can always send him a letter...

hater and an idiot with low IQ. gg and thx for reply, let all community see you
Old 11/30/2016, 22:02   #9

Quote:
hater and an idiot with low IQ. gg and thx for reply, let all community see you

It was to tell you to find another combine to have those files-guy
Cya
Old 11/30/2016, 22:17   #10

Just contact for files.
Old 11/30/2016, 22:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpin View Post
Just contact for files.
To be honest, I want files for free, I will develop the best AL and get them for free from community. No more comments on this, all the money invested in chantra will be redirected to server issues and the team that handles it, end of story. Lens, Lens+, combi and chantra potions will be on merchant for a fair price, not SF, but fair, I think it's better than everyone could ever dream of, especially for those who doesn't have money to pay for win. Thx for the link though..
Old 11/30/2016, 22:34   #12

Quote:
To be honest, I want files for free, I will develop the best AL and get them for free from community. No more comments on this, all the money invested in chantra will be redirected to server issues and the team that handles it, end of story. Lens, Lens+, combi and chantra potions will be on merchant for a fair price, not SF, but fair, I think it's better than everyone could ever dream of, especially for those who doesn't have money to pay for win. Thx for the link though..
Sorry if I might disappoint you, but there are no files for free. All you can hope for is that you might find someone who sells them to you. There are only a few ep8 servers out there and all of them are Chinese and basically use same files with different launchers. Since you don't want to invest into files your only chance is to develop an emulator.
Old 12/01/2016, 00:27   #13

Quote:
Sorry if I might disappoint you, but there are no files for free. All you can hope for is that you might find someone who sells them to you. There are only a few ep8 servers out there and all of them are Chinese and basically use same files with different launchers. Since you don't want to invest into files your only chance is to develop an emulator.
I can develop an emulator, no problem here.. all I ask if some files and if someone can help with some tutorials from their experience would be great
Old 12/01/2016, 05:09   #14

Quote:
could you kindly provide all links for current private server running other then justac and classic one? Thanks i tried google no luck. idk how to find Chinese ones :/
Old 12/01/2016, 05:29   #15

@

@
double accounts are not allowed here, also using thx for yourself is banable, just for info
Thanks
1 User