Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classic AL / Emulator /

Discussion on Classic AL / Emulator / within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/27/2016, 17:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
Classic was good when it first came out,many people+ many people in each zones.However people left within the 6 months of opening due to it being too hardcore.Since like many of u said, it was hard to farm uniques and u needed alot of time and cc.

The server may be classic and probably one of the best out their in archlord history but the players and content isn't. Everyone wanted a classic CM server with no gold ticket,+1s and OP stuff.When we have it nobody wants to play.Just shows the mentality of the AL community :P.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2016, 01:16   #47

I am Back on Archlord Classic , and let you know its growing, I saw small lvl players ! Keed it alive, we will not have like this! Just think a bit!
Old 06/28/2016, 10:20   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykotiger/Bludshot View Post
Good to see some old names still around!

I'll be making a return.
Good to know ! Glad to see that a good knight might come back :-)

Voldonx and myself are in PKU4LIFE
Old 06/28/2016, 21:42   #49

Keep on joining guys, uniques and chars are cheap if you cba farming for it. Also Ichigo will give 10m to every new player in ClassicAL, just /w him !
Old 06/29/2016, 16:02   #50

Elementjew said he would rather give the gold to the new players.
Old 06/30/2016, 09:31   #51

Hey guys I am noob player of Archlord from back in the codemasters times, i was still a kid back than and I didnt know a ****, i was around 43 mage. But it was one of my first mmorpgs and I had so many good friends there and its really nostalgic game for me, so I was looking for pserver to play it during summer time and maybe more than that.

So if there is any guild and people who would want to take me in and have some good times let me know, I will download game now and make character, although I am not sure what should I choose because I probably wont remember a **** so yeah if anyone would want to help me out it would be really cool.

Have a nice day folks
Old 06/30/2016, 16:15   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvje View Post
Elementjew said he would rather give the gold to the new players.
haha i farm for evry new player who get 80+ free luke neck
Old 07/03/2016, 01:56   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementje View Post
haha i farm for evry new player who get 80+ free luke neck
Fak off nub
Old 07/03/2016, 09:30   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeroxx View Post
Fak off nub
your not new so you don't get a free luke ;D
Old 07/03/2016, 12:28   #55

I really dont get people who cry about not getting a Kark after a bit farming. You all talk big shi.t, all people we know drop everything after a short amount. Just pull until it drops, where the problem?!

If there were more active guilds, people who appreciate the good old archlord times, clasic al would boom once again.

Leveling is fair, not too fast when you reach realms, but neither too slow.

Just dont be so lazy *****...
Old 07/03/2016, 13:03   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sircryalot View Post
I really dont get people who cry about not getting a Kark after a bit farming. You all talk big shi.t, all people we know drop everything after a short amount. Just pull until it drops, where the problem?!

If there were more active guilds, people who appreciate the good old archlord times, clasic al would boom once again.

Leveling is fair, not too fast when you reach realms, but neither too slow.

Just dont be so lazy *****...
It's not about being an lazy *** or so. I think the problem is with the time what we can spend per day, likely most of mature players may waste 2 - 3 hours per day for AL, due to responsibilities in real life, like work, school, family, friends and etc.

This is why Classic Al is almost empty (i guess).
Old 07/03/2016, 18:39   #57

No reason at all.
Why the F would justac be so full then?
Old 07/03/2016, 19:27   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobson221 View Post
It's not about being an lazy *** or so. I think the problem is with the time what we can spend per day, likely most of mature players may waste 2 - 3 hours per day for AL, due to responsibilities in real life, like work, school, family, friends and etc.

This is why Classic Al is almost empty (i guess).
Osiy's server will be empty then.
Old 07/04/2016, 12:45   #59

Maybe if that retarded admin on classic made some updates there ppl would come back and play...like if they added cf (maybe bg too for race buffs and chit not for lvlin just remove mobs and put it there for rvrs cos lvling in realms is more interesting... 2x a day maybe)...
in cf u can farm blodes karks a lott easyer for crybabys and u can have a lott of fun in cfs...pking and chit... return warrior event of some sorts maybe as well like there was on wz...
but addition of cf would probably be enough to get a lott of ppl back on classic
in my op ep4 with cf was the best ep in AL i would definitly play it

but this will never happen probably
Old 07/04/2016, 13:24   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sircryalot View Post
No reason at all.
Why the F would justac be so full then?
Perhaps because there's 3000x drop/exp/gold = easy leveling, easy farm etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinx666 View Post
Osiy's server will be empty then.
Not at all, if i'm not wrong, Osy willing to make 1000 drop/exp/gold (not sure at all, he wrote it somewhere in his thread) in fact i might be mistaken :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
Maybe if that retarded admin on classic made some updates there ppl would come back and play...like if they added cf (maybe bg too for race buffs and chit not for lvlin just remove mobs and put it there for rvrs cos lvling in realms is more interesting... 2x a day maybe)...
in cf u can farm blodes karks a lott easyer for crybabys and u can have a lott of fun in cfs...pking and chit... return warrior event of some sorts maybe as well like there was on wz...
but addition of cf would probably be enough to get a lott of ppl back on classic
in my op ep4 with cf was the best ep in AL i would definitly play it

but this will never happen probably
Got the point, updates, at least would bring some players there!