You last visited: Today at 08:40
Advertisement
[Project] Archlord Emulator
Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.
08/18/2016, 14:24
#1876
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 6
.
08/18/2016, 16:14
#1877
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 278
Received Thanks: 66
While this is osiy1996's thread he seems to be the least active on it, so could a Mod please put the links in the post above onto the first post so as to avoid all the repeated "where can i find..."?
08/18/2016, 18:38
#1878
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 234
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by
~Skazy~
To all searching for the account register, game download etc go to classic-al.net
Someone ban this scrub please
08/18/2016, 20:45
#1879
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by
~Skazy~
To all searching for the account register, game download etc go to classic-al.net
If you're online in classical or justac, go to the log in char, delete char, click alt F4, and then delete all justac files.
08/18/2016, 21:14
#1880
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,069
Received Thanks: 1,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Zenakuu
If you're online in classical or justac, go to the log in char, delete char, click alt F4, and then delete all justac files.
If you're online in emulator, it must be that one special day a week where it's actually up :<
I havent read this thread in a while. Just finished catching up on 20 pages of rage and QQ. Lel.
08/18/2016, 22:49
#1881
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 11
someone have idea why I'm all time kicked from cf? I use my own ini (shared on 125 page).
I'll be glad for help
08/18/2016, 23:11
#1882
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 31
what ini file is the configuration for resolution and texture ?
08/18/2016, 23:17
#1883
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Voldonx
If you're online in emulator, it must be that one special day a week where it's actually up :<
I havent read this thread in a while. Just finished catching up on 20 pages of rage and QQ. Lel.
That's why it's a forum!
08/19/2016, 01:56
#1884
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 15
Hello guys, here is my ini if anyonne needs it:
INI Contains: Fantastic Jewels, True realms, CF realms, Uniques.
08/19/2016, 02:55
#1885
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dragon070
Hello guys, here is my ini if anyonne needs it:
INI Contains: Fantastic Jewels, True realms, CF realms, Uniques.
Thanks, appreciate it!
08/19/2016, 02:59
#1886
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by
svattack
Thanks, appreciate it!
You're welcome!
08/19/2016, 10:09
#1887
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kauczuk69
someone have idea why I'm all time kicked from cf? I use my own ini (shared on 125 page).
I'll be glad for help
Hey, it hasn't nothing to do with your ini, it's just you're under HP Bug status ( immortal ) , you should try to relog, or to die while in a pull using potions under monster's attack until you die, then you should be able to enter, it isn't that easy to remove that bug, but, it's possible.
08/19/2016, 10:59
#1888
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 608
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kauczuk69
someone have idea why I'm all time kicked from cf? I use my own ini (shared on 125 page).
I'll be glad for help
I know the solution. Exit 2nd account and try to enter cf. Should work. I guess there is a problem with 2nd acc and the ip adress or somehting like that.
08/19/2016, 11:00
#1889
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
WTT ele HH sleeves lv 90 for knight got marvelscroll from lv 101 - 110 /w Badass
08/19/2016, 11:19
#1890
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 11
DONT QQ if u die at one hit!! Go and make full party buff and BB!
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:42 .