Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/05/2016, 21:39   #1321

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyke View Post
3 files ? When i'm downloading the patch, the only thing i got is "Manual Patch" which is only one file, and eventhough i'm putting it on Archlord GB folder, i can't start the game >.<
Bro, 'manual patch' is a .rar file , you have to unzip it with winrar(application) and inside you will find the 3 files ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2016, 21:41   #1322

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilzair View Post
That sucks.. 1) Is not playable at the moment because items got wiped from my inventory after the second " Connection end " like 12 reinf. pots. It's necesary to be closed 1-2 weeks to make it stable because if it keeps like that (playing 1-2 hours and than shut down its not a solution). In my opinion this version is weaker than previous. GL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arae View Post
i just didnt like that he cant keep it on 24 hours ....

that really made me mad today

Did you read what was in the registration page?

zZzZzZ
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/05/2016, 22:01   #1323

what does that have to do with the game being 24 hours like every other one? Oo

thats unprofessional, people planned their weekends to play..... Bugs fine but at least let it run. Im not in the same timezone and its literally 2 pm when this go off lol

Edit: at least knock it off and give someone else access to the reset button ffs

whos AL server didnt operate 24/7 ?? its kinda the whole point, not "play when ossiy here" lol wtf is that?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2016, 22:15   #1324

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilzair View Post
That sucks.. 1) Is not playable at the moment because items got wiped from my inventory after the second " Connection end " like 12 reinf. pots. It's necesary to be closed 1-2 weeks to make it stable because if it keeps like that (playing 1-2 hours and than shut down its not a solution). In my opinion this version is weaker than previous. GL.
Quote:

thats unprofessional, people planned their weekends to play..... Bugs fine but at least let it run. Im not in the same timezone and its literally 2 pm when this go off lol

Edit: at least knock it off and give someone else access to the reset button ffs

whos AL server didnt operate 24/7 ?? its kinda the whole point, not "play when ossiy here" lol wtf is that?
Well the thing is, if he never close the server to correct the major and even minor bugs, how he's gonna fix it ?
Chill out !
Old 08/05/2016, 22:28   #1325

shut the fk up ppl ffs. IT'S NOT FCKING OFFICIAL SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PLAY HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK, its bugged as *** we all know that, dont like it? then leave and stop ******** for fcking sake. argggggggggghhhhhhhhh i would murder you all. Especially arae, impatient fuqqqq!!!!!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2016, 22:32   #1326

instand of complaining about tht server is not 24/7 u all should start reading posts (at last one made by osiy)
Old 08/05/2016, 22:33   #1327

You guys are addicts .-.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2016, 22:54   #1328

Anyone play >?
Old 08/05/2016, 22:57   #1329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandhall View Post
shut the fk up ppl ffs. IT'S NOT FCKING OFFICIAL SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PLAY HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK, its bugged as *** we all know that, dont like it? then leave and stop ******** for fcking sake. argggggggggghhhhhhhhh i would murder you all. Especially arae, impatient fuqqqq!!!!!!!
Man i agree with you, that those people should calm their ****, but ***** please, would you kill them just because they are dissatisfied? Hold on gosh.

Anyway to others, better please wait for Osy's tips eventually repair patches then crying in this thread and blaming everyone like a 7 years child.
Old 08/05/2016, 23:03   #1330

Ok just give link archlord-emulator.com i cant get game .... its crash part2 and part4
Old 08/05/2016, 23:07   #1331

is this a bait for a fight? im not in the mood today lol

if i knew it was not going to run 24 hours (even if it had multiple resets i wouldnt have cared) i would not have bothered in the first place.

i will gladly walk away and find something else to do ofc

stop calling people addicts when its a complaint of keeping it on and not the fcking condition of it.

i blame this on your grasp of the english language, you cant comprehend what i said apparently
Old 08/05/2016, 23:08   #1332

Quote:

Justac started the same, every server started the fking same, you don't even know how much struggle to keep a server running when the project is not finished. Its in the fking disclaimer that its not its final form. Just fking bare with it or start learning coding and you will encounter many problems with even a fking fibonacci series, or with a simple assembly bit rotating task. You fking dump.

Oisy i really respect you, and envy you for the knowledge you have, and u well fking deserve the sleeping after a hard day of work.

Fking peasants know nothing about this still complain however it was mentioned with big reg letters RIGHT at your face that its unstable and nowhere near to the finished product.

People like you is filthy cancer for this community. You are like the new born birds who barely peaked there head out of their shell but start crying for food, and if the supply stops you all go crazy mad. You fking fucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyke View Post
Well the thing is, if he never close the server to correct the major and even minor bugs, how he's gonna fix it ?
Chill out !
Its not your fault that you never tryied stuff like this, developing a game, preparing a server. But Captin has arrived to tell you. "He has the server files in a folder, and the same exact files in another folder. From the first folder he launches the server, the other he works on stuff. After he finished on working something, he ctrl+c and ctrl+v to overwrite the stuff. The amount of downtime that he needs depends on the copying speed." This is a very stupified explanation, but i hope you get the point.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2016, 23:29   #1333

you people fcking retarded lol

i am one of the biggest supporters of this project

again let me get off this forum before one of you foreign non comprehending fck tards make me go drink.

im not going to keep justifying my standpoint when its jus fckin obvious smh
Old 08/05/2016, 23:31   #1334

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobson221 View Post
Man i agree with you, that those people should calm their ****, but ***** please, would you kill them just because they are dissatisfied? Hold on gosh.

Anyway to others, better please wait for Osy's tips eventually repair patches then crying in this thread and blaming everyone like a 7 years child.
I'm very polite person, but all those QQers makes me nervous not sure if you noticed, but we both think the same way pretty often
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2016, 23:32   #1335

Quote:
you people fcking retarded lol

i am one of the biggest supporters of this project

again let me get off this forum before one of you foreign non comprehending fck tards make me go drink.

im not going to keep justifying my standpoint when its jus fckin obvious smh
I see that you want to play, i just had enough of ppl who complain cos its not running, be patient its gonna be like this for a loong time.
Closed Thread