Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/16/2016, 07:45   #391

elite*gold: 0
I've told you guys many times but, aside from wimpin who does some ingame stuff, there's no team. I wake up in the morning, open up my visual studio, type stuff until I'm tired and voila. That's it.

Obviously if you don't feel safe there's not much I can do. I can't keep people from spreading lies about my 'team'.

It's too bad that people are taking this too seriously. If it's interesting to people and they support it that's great but if not it's not the end of the world. I didn't come this far just to give up.

As I've said before, I'm only interested at technical details at the moment and I will be until everything is in place. I don't wanna deal with 'This guy said that, this guy did that, I've heard this from that guy' kind of thing which is irrelevant and doesn't have any use for anybody.

Edit:
Also to everyone: If you see me doing something bad, feel free to call me out for that and I'll respond to you, apologize if necessary. But if you come knocking on my door, asking me about things you heard from others or your superficial concerns I won't respond.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2016, 09:47   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
I've told you guys many times but, aside from wimpin who does some ingame stuff, there's no team. I wake up in the morning, open up my visual studio, type stuff until I'm tired and voila. That's it.

Obviously if you don't feel safe there's not much I can do. I can't keep people from spreading lies about my 'team'.
I got it clear the first time you said it. When i said "team", I meant that group of people behind it. Those who are currently getting confidential information and sharing it (I hope only information and that we don't have to see any kind of corruption. I believe you will control it) just because they have a good relationship with you and Wimpin. I guess I don't need to say more names... (i personally don't like a couple of them, the rest are ok for me but still i wouldn't like to see any type of privilege).

I didn't say any lie about that because I talked about my personal experience, not from what people told me. I won't say the problems i had with them in public, not interested in starting a drama here. I'll just say they lost my trust totally with some actions against me and others, i don't tolerate betraying (and other stuff). So obviously i wouldn't feel comfortable playing here.

But hey, it's just my own reason. Which doesn't involve you nor your work (i consider that part nice). It shouldn't affect other people's opinion because almost everyone knows what's going on and still want to play it. I also know it's nothing really important, but i take it personal. In didn't tell you in any moment what to do or what you should change, just expressing my opinions.

Still, I have planned to test the game the first week.
Old 05/16/2016, 10:07   #393

@
Honestly I'm not sure what to say about those people. As I did point in my first post I did receive slight a bit of help from people but I've never had any conversations with them directly.

If you mean the couple of screenshots/videos that I shared by 'confidential' then I don't think that's a big problem either. I've told wimpin to tell them that they should keep those to themselves but if they couldn't even do that then shame on them. I never shared anything that actually matters and don't have any intention to do so.

I think it's partially my bad that I have to deal with such questions. Maybe shouldn't have been this transparent with community and just did what other servers did, be completely mysterious about everything. I still don't plan to do that. Even though it's hard to be transparent with community while trying to be professional, I hope to find a balance. Maybe it'll cause for some to think of me as an unreliable admin but I think in the long run it'll be more beneficial for majority.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2016, 10:37   #394

the truth is when you mentioned that Wimpin (and/or Paragon) is involved in project, you closed door for many players (I hear many opinions in game or see on forums), no matter how this cooperation looks like for real

same thing could be if other people would help (for example me), there always will be people who are against, who doesn't want to participate in server made by players, people are too suspicious and afraid of corruption/hacks

you can't prevent this so you just have to be patient
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2016, 10:37   #395

@

I don't want to make you lose time nor make you crazy with this, that is not even against you. So i'll tell you my opinion about your work and forget the rest.

You are doing it perfect, I like it atm. Keep on the good work and gl.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2016, 12:57   #396

nice project ;-) will give it a try.

If you need help with the website, pm me

Cheers
Old 05/16/2016, 18:36   #397

......man go ahead and release the dang thing lol ....only 14 days :P y not?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2016, 18:59   #398

Still so much I need to work on.. Will be streaming in 15mins. Anyone can feel free to tune in if they're interested.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/16/2016, 21:30   #399

Hello all, first I wish to thank to osiy1996 for his project. Like other players, i cannot wait when server starts.
At webzen archlord i started many times in shrine (lvl80) so my little advice if you plan add shrine to game...
1. Make all shrine items "cannot be repaired" (more durability) or for "30day" (or less or more). After it disappeared.
2. To join shrine tournament, each player who want join start first in lottery. If he win, he join with others to match, if he die during match, another player join from lottery. In original shrine only players with macro could join to match. And that was very bad...
(... yes, i used macro too after i failed every time i try join myself, i want stop this)
Maybe these changes are possible to add game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2016, 02:15   #400

nice

I can't wait for the server open I miss Archlord feeling...i know not much but i played 6 years and want to play again
Old 05/17/2016, 08:07   #401

@
1. I'm not sure if other players would want that. It's already not that easy to get them so if anything I'll just increase their prices slightly.
2. That's a good suggestion.

I won't be able to do anything shrine related before july though.
@ Thanks.
Old 05/17/2016, 08:49   #402

hello guys , probably i will join too , just need to know more information about ec (which items will be free ) ,i know u answered this but i have no time to read all those comments
Old 05/17/2016, 09:29   #403

CC pots, lens are free. Prices will be moderate. You don't need to worry if you can't afford them as level up rewards, regular events will be enough to get you going with levels.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2016, 09:38   #404

Any info bout the opening date yet osiy?
Old 05/17/2016, 09:52   #405

@
Still the same. There're no conditions like "I'll open the server after doing this and that". I'll just do as much as I can by 30th and if it looks good enough before that I'll open earlier.
Closed Thread