Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/12/2016, 16:17   #256

elite*gold: 0
Switching topic here, enough about the drop rate, yeah, no one has the free time anymore to play 18 hs a day, but like Osyi said, he'll manage the exp and the drop if it needs to be managed.

Why I want to propose is the following:

• Make bosses a thing again.

Bosses in AL where never actually engaging, only for a brief period maybe. But gathering around and forming a party to kill a specific boss for the loot or the exp wasnt really appealing in the game, and I would love to see that multiplayer aspect in this.

justmy2centsnowimoff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2016, 16:25   #257

@ I've had a similar idea. Buffing certain bosses, making them drop a certain unique '100%' would definitely make people form strong parties. As it is right now, there's almost no reason for anyone to kill bosses or form parties to play as a team.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/12/2016, 17:48   #258

I am in for sure.
Old 05/12/2016, 17:50   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
@ I've had a similar idea. Buffing certain bosses, making them drop a certain unique '100%' would definitely make people form strong parties. As it is right now, there's almost no reason for anyone to kill bosses or form parties to play as a team.
Great idea, bring team-play back
Old 05/12/2016, 18:13   #260

Make Balor King great again
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2016, 18:43   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
What was ur archers name on classic al again?
Soon?
Old 05/12/2016, 19:28   #262

we all try it som1 wil like it som1 not i personali dont think i wil with the curent mentaliti of p2w end grind yor *** off its all about time menegment i reder pley smite or other **** den spent 4h to grind for a lvl or put mi hard earnd$$ in somthing det meby will vanish i donatet in wz/js/cl end got my $$ worth i still have CC on justac end archlord mony eint a problem no more but time is i have a job/Gf/ etc y simple dont fk have the time to grind 4h for a fk virtal ring/nek non of us normal ppl the no lifers like macroo wil qq on end on to push for a lov xp server cuz he has no life like other no lifers y personli will test it if i like y pley if not der are plenty of new games no point of milking it archlord vas my youth now im mature inf to have other **** dent to grind all fk dey for som bulshit virtual pixels MY 2 CENTS
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2016, 19:32   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1851 View Post
we all try it som1 wil like it som1 not i personali dont think i wil with the curent mentaliti of p2w end grind yor *** off its all about time menegment i reder pley smite or other **** den spent 4h to grind for a lvl or put mi hard earnd$$ in somthing det meby will vanish i donatet in wz/js/cl end got my $$ worth i still have CC on justac end archlord mony eint a problem no more but time is i have a job/Gf/ etc y simple dont fk have the time to grind 4h for a fk virtal ring/nek non of us normal ppl the no lifers like macroo wil qq on end on to push for a lov xp server cuz he has no life like other no lifers y personli will test it if i like y pley if not der are plenty of new games no point of milking it archlord vas my youth now im mature inf to have other **** dent to grind all fk dey for som bulshit virtual pixels MY 2 CENTS
Thats the problem of elititsts that think that u HAVE to be 120 and have ALL the unqiues as soon as the server STARTS.
Bro thats a low rate server, if you remember codemasters not everyone had uniques and they had fun, not everyone was max lv and they had fun, thats this type of server, if u cant have fun like this then go justac, which will close down anyway.
Old 05/12/2016, 19:42   #264

Quote:
Ok,now say that again in english please
Old 05/12/2016, 19:48   #265

go to x/y/z pro coment dude y was der end y left y bet you still pley deth yelow fagg **** like every dey cuz no life no gf no **** y have inuf braine celss to know wen **** is **** end not gold osy he dezervs som donations like every game developer for hes hard work buts imagen clasic archlord wit onli 10 ppl at max **** eint funy you have to cater to pleyers wishes or non will pley it ,remember the trailer for Archlord? der was no com end grind yor life of ,cuz non will com . its simple not to high xp not to lov xp not to hi cc price end not like Feilzen but its A KOREA gird base game so whi bother my self to tipe it will be as osy vizion of it i respect the man for hes hard work end will test it ,it remmains to see if i like it or not time will tale
Old 05/12/2016, 20:15   #266

Quote:
go to x/y/z pro coment dude y was der end y left y bet you still pley deth yelow fagg **** like every dey cuz no life no gf no **** y have inuf braine celss to know wen **** is **** end not gold osy he dezervs som donations like every game developer for hes hard work buts imagen clasic archlord wit onli 10 ppl at max **** eint funy you have to cater to pleyers wishes or non will pley it ,remember the trailer for Archlord? der was no com end grind yor life of ,cuz non will com . its simple not to high xp not to lov xp not to hi cc price end not like Feilzen but its A KOREA gird base game so whi bother my self to tipe it will be as osy vizion of it i respect the man for hes hard work end will test it ,it remmains to see if i like it or not time will tale
OMG is a pain to my eyes and my brain, when i try read your texts, dude!

mi no laike, mi no have patienci to read dis :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2016, 20:27   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinx666 View Post
OMG is a pain to my eyes and my brain, when i try read your texts, dude!

mi no laike, mi no have patienci to read dis :P
SHH! Let the man talk... It's funny.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2016, 20:58   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryis View Post
SHH! Let the man talk... It's funny.
Shut up Ryisbob. Texas needs you!

Btw, my lens and toh i'll want back on this new server u.u HAHAHAH ))
Old 05/12/2016, 21:00   #269

Quote:
Hi Klauoriginal v2
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2016, 21:07   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobson221 View Post
Hi Klauoriginal v2
HAHAHAHAHAH how i forgot about him? Jesus! Made my day hahahahahahah
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread