Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Video Salah - How to pvp a 120 zerk without pots

Discussion on Video Salah - How to pvp a 120 zerk without pots within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2013, 14:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperman007 View Post
swashs can heal for 1600.. its not like ele/mage/sorc :S
That zerker is bad, the ones on zian crit for 2000/3000 no probs!
Dont. Even. Go there...
Old 03/04/2013, 15:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
elixirs are part of the game, the zerk could have used it as well so wheres the problem?
I think that salah might even had some irony in this when he wrote "swashbeast". (Nonetheless I think he is one)
Everybody plays Knight/Archer/Zerk and tries to be OP there's no real variety, so I find this swashpower kind of refreshing after the millionth Show off video of a knight with sick gear.
sure i can kill level 120's in 1v1 with elixir to i guess i am an archerbeast if you say so.
Old 03/04/2013, 15:20   #18

kilin a mage 92+
D
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 15:21   #19

elite*gold: 66
I can also kill Knights with elixir so i am also a uberhunter!
Old 03/04/2013, 15:59   #20

I killed a lv120 mage a few weeks away with my Lv100 archer. So...

PS: no elixir ****.
Old 03/04/2013, 16:04   #21

At least he show that the other characters are playable. not like other ******* who play other characters, just to be tanker and want **** everyone.

i liked.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 16:06   #22

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420IsSexy View Post
sure i can kill level 120's in 1v1 with elixir to i guess i am an archerbeast if you say so.
I didn't say you're a beast if you kill with elixirs o.O I said that elixirs are part of the game and if they are what makes you a beast, then so what?
Elixirs aren't giving you imba stats, so if you can't kill 120s with your Archer it's not because you don't use Elixirs.
You're all saying Elixirs are making you godlike and stuff, although they don't. Always have in mind the enemy could use Elixirs as well so it's not the elixirs that's making you strong Hope you get what I'm saying xd
Old 03/04/2013, 16:31   #23

how problem use elixir? like anzuria say: elixir is part of the game!! if your enemy une elexir magic atack, use elixir elemental resistence... or block/skill block elixir (if u got a lot debuff)
but elixir work much better in shrine, is part of strategy for win
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 19:11   #24

even with elixir he sux and he is anoying with his swash and trying to be the best showing off something that is stupid killing a zerk 120 without pots wow im Jesus look mom im the best in the world no one gives a **** do your pvp and leave it for your self.If ppl would put every pvp they win on epvprs on what would the fourums look like lol
Old 03/04/2013, 22:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadarrrow View Post
even with elixir he sux and he is anoying with his swash and trying to be the best showing off something that is stupid killing a zerk 120 without pots wow im Jesus look mom im the best in the world no one gives a **** do your pvp and leave it for your self.If ppl would put every pvp they win on epvprs on what would the fourums look like lol
I see lots of anger in this post =o someone please chill this dude lmao maybe i kinda owned you ingame mate? sorry bro but u can post your ingame name and if u wanna pvp me np!
Where did i used elixirs? <.< yeah i used when i was lvl 95 pvp vs lvl 120 sure i did but im out of elixirs for long time <.<
i make Videos cuz i enjoy this game and i love my swash, if you dont like it np u can always skip the post =) and yeah i used info tool to check the guy, not best zerk in server but is good enough i can pvp any zerk besides nonix 7.6k crit not nice =o

ps: make some of your videos i would like to check it for real =) i enjoy videos of archlord ppl need to start making more!

thx for the ppl who rated positive =)

Cya
Old 03/04/2013, 23:34   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by salahh22 View Post
I see lots of anger in this post =o someone please chill this dude lmao maybe i kinda owned you ingame mate? sorry bro but u can post your ingame name and if u wanna pvp me np!
Where did i used elixirs? <.< yeah i used when i was lvl 95 pvp vs lvl 120 sure i did but im out of elixirs for long time <.<
i make Videos cuz i enjoy this game and i love my swash, if you dont like it np u can always skip the post =) and yeah i used info tool to check the guy, not best zerk in server but is good enough i can pvp any zerk besides nonix 7.6k crit not nice =o

ps: make some of your videos i would like to check it for real =) i enjoy videos of archlord ppl need to start making more!

thx for the ppl who rated positive =)

Cya
There's no anger here, there's just people tired of you posting ****** videos in Elitepvpers and WZ forum under the name "The best Swash ever". as we mention before it just seems like you want attention.

No offense
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 23:43   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
There's no anger here, there's just people tired of you posting ****** videos in Elitepvpers and WZ forum under the name "The best Swash ever". as we mention before it just seems like you want attention.

No offense
Best swash ever? where did i wrote that? lol im just playing a class few people do, can you tell me the class you main? see my point? =)
Old 03/05/2013, 00:08   #28

as warfierd told no hating you just anoy us with your constat post about your epic swash thats all.
Old 03/05/2013, 00:13   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadarrrow View Post
as warfierd told no hating you just anoy us with your constat post about your epic swash thats all.
I made 2 posts in elitePVP forum!! i will say it again to you think about it, Two posts of videos of PVP on elitePVP forum! got it? =P

Make an epic Toon and let us enjoy it with videos, try it bro =)

laterz
Old 03/05/2013, 00:39   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by salahh22 View Post
Best swash ever? where did i wrote that? lol im just playing a class few people do, can you tell me the class you main? see my point? =)
AFAIK his main is an ele. See our point?
Closed Thread