Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoGrind - AL Bot

Discussion on AutoGrind - AL Bot within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/20/2013, 20:19   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarStra View Post
Actually It works when you directly start your AL with old "trade" version of alefclient.exe while using EasyLogin, you got that version of alefclient.exe in attachments below
Ahhh, this i didnt know, thanks
Old 02/01/2013, 09:31   #77

Im using this to gather but when it kills a mob starts to gather it gets to 75% almost done gathering and goes to the next mob so i dont get the material any idea why its doing this and how to fix it?
Old 02/01/2013, 11:10   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1509 View Post
Im using this to gather but when it kills a mob starts to gather it gets to 75% almost done gathering and goes to the next mob so i dont get the material any idea why its doing this and how to fix it?
When you're gathering with melee classes there's no delay between using the gathering skill because when the mob is dead you're right next to him. But when you're gathering with ranged classes you kill the mob and mostly there's some distance between you and the mob so the gatering starts but you're not near the mob.
That means gathering takes about 6 seconds (melee classes) and for ranged ones it's like 6 seconds + time used to get @mob (1-3 seconds).
The easiest solution is to set the gathering (that's about 6 seconds) + normal attack (6 seconds + 1-5 seconds used for getting @mob).
For example I got my gathering set on 6th button with Shift and normal attack on 5th button and set Cast [0] Cool [11]. Here you got .
I hope it helped you otherwise send me PM with more exact details of your problem.

Greets MarStra ^^
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/01/2013, 19:15   #79

Ohhh ok i see now thank you very much for the help

Tags
archlord, bot