Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

to all ppl that PMd me for dupe methods

Discussion on to all ppl that PMd me for dupe methods within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 06/24/2009, 16:30   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
well, im some way duping items is stealing since other ppl wont get as mutch for there stones etc as they were used to, but on the other hand, all prices will go down, so there will be some balance..

"A dupe isnt dangerous in the hand of the right person, and what i mean by that:
If u use the dupe to dupe items witch u normaly wouldnt buy, and dont bring on the market it wont make a difference, but as soon as u start rolling them in the economy, then it will affect prices, and therefor making other ppl go poorer, unless u put loads of stones on ah wich will lower the price(and deleting the gold u get from selling them) its a good thing since prices(especialy cc and reinf) went trough the roof."
Old 06/25/2009, 07:38   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Harhar so now you request from cm that they remove gold coins? Lol? send a ticket and tell them "can you please remove the gold coin item from your game cause i want to dupe without detroying the game and people not complain about?" Wtf is wrong with you?You handle the big sicret? lolen again.
You said you haven't duped one year now and what you are doing now by keep selling the dupe method is the dupe you could have made in 10 years duping in al everyday. Nice excuse btw. Earn some profit out of our profit you keep saying that? Well i'm thinking of a way to stop your **** poorness.
What do you think people? Maybe we should take this more sirius? cause the guy seems unstopable after all the posts he saw. Maybe we should take this to the admins of this forum?
Old 06/25/2009, 20:31   #63

look panther, im sorta like a responsible player for what i bring down on the game...
good thing about me is that i dont really care what others do... but if i see it from my opinion and my way how i look to the game now and how i look back at how it was 2 years ago, id say this game got fokked up cuz they brought in these unik items and never fixed duping...

i lold at CM many times..
and now, i have a economic crisis thanks to a lot of bills and that i go on holidays 3 times this summer i need cash... ive kept my secret secret for the past 2 years... and now its my time to gain profits of something ive been using for a long time

i just do what i gotta do and if this is a way to earn cash then i say fk CM, u shouldve fixed this months ago... heres my 2 cents
ps. i have a job, but with 20 - 30 hrs a week u dont earn enough to pay all ur bills and go on holidays...
ps2. i have been negotiating with an admin and he told RIGHT in this THREAD here what his help will be!

greetings,
Old 06/25/2009, 20:34   #64

oiw and btw, i have a reserve on cash but i rather not rob from that... so eitherways ill be fine, im just sellin stuff to gain my $$
Old 06/25/2009, 20:37   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
well, im some way duping items is stealing since other ppl wont get as mutch for there stones etc as they were used to, but on the other hand, all prices will go down, so there will be some balance..

"A dupe isnt dangerous in the hand of the right person, and what i mean by that:
If u use the dupe to dupe items witch u normaly wouldnt buy, and dont bring on the market it wont make a difference, but as soon as u start rolling them in the economy, then it will affect prices, and therefor making other ppl go poorer, unless u put loads of stones on ah wich will lower the price(and deleting the gold u get from selling them) its a good thing since prices(especialy cc and reinf) went trough the roof."
its not stealing when dollarbills come fall out of the sky becuz they got doubled all the time, and u pick em up and get rich... stealin is when u litterally take somebodys earned stuff away from then
Old 06/25/2009, 22:19   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
might be me, not understanding what u mean,

ur point?
in case u havent read the posts be4, i understand what ur trying to say, and yeah, when made public al will fall(now it just goes slow).
i'd do the same thing.

Let the beer taste good when ur on holiday!
Old 06/26/2009, 07:32   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well har har i understand your situation and respect if economic crysis hits you as well. BUT i think if you wanted to make a profit out of your secret you would sell stones and craft weapon only like pikio kronoses stoneseller.Why these guys still make a profit? Why these guys don't sell the dupe secret and all they do is keep spending time in crafting a weapon or even sell stones?And they say only stones not gold coins!!!.

But it seems you have no money to pay the bills but you don't want to spend time to get a profit too. Cause i'm sure you could have done it. Well again your excuse has no basis.What do you think we should do? Pitty you? Nah if you are not one of the prepvius stone sellers/crafters i mentioned and you saw your buissness fall a little cause another seller hit your prices you go ahead as the first of them to sell the sicret so the hole buissness can be destryed. Am i getting it right? In the other case i would say you are a borred fool that sells the sicret which makes money from.

So no1 case i think is more sutable for ya. You are one of the previus sellers in stones and you saw new ones come in to play hitting you prices in stones/crafting. So you thought this will go far to 1$ /99 pack.So what do you do? You earned your money this far cause you were from the first guys selling stones and now want to be the first to sell the secret to earn the more money you could have got and pk other sellers.

I think i know who you are from those guys. What do you think people about this? Do you think in some way i got it right?
Old 06/26/2009, 15:00   #68

well i never sold stones or w/e ever before... last blackmarket thing ive did was selling 6 defence rings back in ep2 for 200 eu a piece...

i just dont want to take responsibility on something i can get punishment with...
i sell the dupe and when ppl take that, they take it into their own responsibility...

and i know a 14yr old wont have 100 euros to buy this cheat, so possibly is that ppl that have a small sense of responsibility will possibly buy this dupe and handle it well...

i just hate doin this cheat myself cuz it fcks up my pc, my moments of rest, and tbh, its summertime,... i spend like one hour a day on my pc nowadays... and i enjoy that tbh... so i sell it the lazy way...

sorry to all other dupers that take profit in different ways :/
Old 06/26/2009, 15:55   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
this is funny...
Old 06/26/2009, 16:54   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No need to pull this more i have nothing else to say except people have all the info they want. Well i'm kinda surprised why stoned guys didn't complain about your doing as it's obvius that non will go pay 50 for some stones but 100 for unlimmited and also maybe buissness for this guy, resulting a lock on their small buissnesses.

I belive a 14 year old child can easy get 100 euro now a days and prove me if i'm wrong cause i have seen this ingame. Maybe you leave in a poor country... economy and monthly payment differes from country to country. I don't want to mention also that an 18-20 year old boy could be a total noob dump badmannered boy...
Old 06/27/2009, 03:36   #71

even a 30 yr old guy can be as immature as fok... its a circle of trust...
the ppl that trust me are the ones that dont do stupid things, the ones that scammed are the ones that do stupid

funny that u remark stoned guys, cuz at the moment im smoking a hasjiesh after i just got back from working.. anyway enjoy ur stay here, and i would only sell it to a limited amount of ppl...

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ppl that are really interested in this dupe PM me pls, else just stop spamming my mail thank you very much
Old 06/27/2009, 08:14   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ROFL dude.... u r a scamer... i know the dupe hack and u were asking me how to do it after this Thread was posted! *****.... everyone if u want to dupe for real...I dont need real money or ingame money just throw me a unique on Cyripus..... and ill be more than happy to show u how... check out my thread... no uniques over 60 please ty ^^
Old 06/27/2009, 13:12   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckTapeOwNz View Post
ROFL dude.... u r a scamer... i know the dupe hack and u were asking me how to do it after this Thread was posted! *****.... everyone if u want to dupe for real...I dont need real money or ingame money just throw me a unique on Cyripus..... and ill be more than happy to show u how... check out my thread... no uniques over 60 please ty ^^
If you can dupe than you can easy buy uniques in game!
Old 06/27/2009, 21:04   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckTapeOwNz View Post
so ur tellin me i dont know how to dupe? and ive said to u i dont know how to dupe?
the ppl that know me as a playerside in AL call me the king of duping...
id like to pass that title on to fireandice though since he achieved a lot more :P

and tbh duck, i know 5 different ways, wich 3 of them will get u caught by CM cause the server will betray u...

just lmao

and atm im almost closing a deal so a happy customer will appear soon ^^
ps. Emmethecoder already knows i know how to dupe, and i bet u did not get involved to that yet

keep failin dude
Old 06/27/2009, 21:29   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harharhar the 15th... View Post
so ur tellin me i dont know how to dupe? and ive said to u i dont know how to dupe?
the ppl that know me as a playerside in AL call me the king of duping...
id like to pass that title on to fireandice though since he achieved a lot more :P

and tbh duck, i know 5 different ways, wich 3 of them will get u caught by CM cause the server will betray u...

just lmao

and atm im almost closing a deal so a happy customer will appear soon ^^
ps. Emmethecoder already knows i know how to dupe, and i bet u did not get involved to that yet

keep failin dude
Keep failin??? rofl dude i already know how to dupe and just sent my tutorial out to eme... so then we will see.