Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is the best cheat: exspira, kernaim, proofcore, cx or aimboss?

Discussion on what is the best cheat: exspira, kernaim, proofcore, cx or aimboss? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/30/2023, 10:52   #16

elite*gold: 122
Not sure if I am allowed to post Discord Invite's but our website link is exspiracheats.com and you can find invite there on home page.

My tag is ExspiredMilk#8114
Old 05/30/2023, 16:31   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchiro View Post
Problem with Exspira is that they have ID verification, and im not going to send them picture of my passport or other ID. I warn everyone not to send your info, they should just check your forum usernames from other platform to verify you. Not an actual gov paper, so guys take care its not worth it. Go Kernal
ok that is lowkey messed up ngl
Old 05/31/2023, 09:39   #18
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
I had to clean this thread a little bit, too much claims/accusations without providing any evidence, please refrain doing that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2023, 15:36   #19

In my opinion, Exspira

Exspira has ID verification, which is nothing to worry about - I've been with Exspira using a number of their products since August 2022 and safe to say no ones opened any bank accounts or loans under my name LMAO He's open and honest about any issues too

I personally have been good on *Exspiras v2* for 3 months now, their support is pretty quick and I've had extensions of time when there's been any issues - many Masters Accounts that havent been manualed later on that were successfully sold off

Every detection he's open about, even lets us know what has been detected - no excuses or blaming 3rd parties, just admits something's gone wrong then fixes it

His ESP is very clean, so much so I have friends on other mentioned providers and they all say the same thing

It doesnt rape your CPU, the setup is easy even for complete idiots
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2023, 16:27   #20

I think the best choice is exspira.
I used aimboss,kernaim and exspira but i think exspira is better!
First, exspira's ESP is amzaing obvious.Second, the setup is very easy!
And then, the aimbot is legit to boost your rank.

Kernaim, the detection hisory not good but featrue so good.

Aimboss, setup is very very very difficult...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2023, 18:37   #21

Looks like Exspira went crying to mods and got comments deleted.

Says it all really.
Old 05/31/2023, 20:16   #22

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by danzgg1 View Post

Says it all really.
No, if someone says: "Exspira Dev lies about detection" but shows no proof, then that is rightfully deleted.

Show proofs before making accusations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2023, 21:29   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
No, if someone says: "Exspira Dev lies about detection" but shows no proof, then that is rightfully deleted.

It had screenshots attached to it from the DMA discord about it being hit along with all the people having issues L
Old 05/31/2023, 22:49   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post

Bro said show proof. Show proof of what? I cant show proof from a personal experience.

Were you that bored you needed to reply? Or what?

Do or don't take my word for it bro, I'm not the only one saying it.

Mod can delete what they like, hundreds of threads just like this without moderation which seems very strange this has been moderated for expressing personal experiences.

When I say stay away from exspira, I don't just mean just mean with Apex, as a whole, it cannot be trusted.
Old 06/01/2023, 09:54   #25

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaroslavVaran View Post
I have dma and didn’t like it in apex, in tarkov it is good. Want to find best internal cheat on apex for legit, want to grind rank. what is the best cheat: exspira, kernaim, proofcore, cx or aimboss? And another question: why cheats like kernaim or exspira don’t have heirloom?
Aimboss is very hard to setup and make it work. Imo not worth trying considering atm exspira has way better cheat atm and security is the nearly the same + exspira doesnt charge random invite fees lol

Kernaim is not bad, but not really safest option for main acc. Its good for starters

Proofcore is still down I think not sure

Cx is good for ragenand legit, they had recently some problems but when they work its good cheat

And exspira is on this list the best, safest and has the best features for getting to master, from all providers you have mentioned exapira is the best choice because of security and it has most clean esp on market from external cheats

Quote:
Bro said show proof. Show proof of what? I cant show proof from a personal experience.
Lol stfu dumbass, you are not even user exspiras amazing I am using it since last summer and I've been banned only once, idk about their other cheats as much but their apex is best on epvp, their only actual competitor is aimboss because they are only ones not detected as often but with shitty setup and ugly af esp not even aimboss is really as good as exspiras apex

I am not comparing them to dma as I've never used one, but from external cheats exspira has no competitor rn
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/01/2023, 15:54   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschmiddi View Post
Aimboss is very hard to setup and make it work. Imo not worth trying considering atm exspira has way better cheat atm and security is the nearly the same + exspira doesnt charge random invite fees lol

Kernaim is not bad, but not really safest option for main acc. Its good for starters

Proofcore is still down I think not sure

Cx is good for ragenand legit, they had recently some problems but when they work its good cheat

And exspira is on this list the best, safest and has the best features for getting to master, from all providers you have mentioned exapira is the best choice because of security and it has most clean esp on market from external cheats

Lol stfu dumbass, you are not even user exspiras amazing I am using it since last summer and I've been banned only once, idk about their other cheats as much but their apex is best on epvp, their only actual competitor is aimboss because they are only ones not detected as often but with ****** setup and ugly af esp not even aimboss is really as good as exspiras apex

I am not comparing them to dma as I've never used one, but from external cheats exspira has no competitor rn
Another Exspira Femboy.

Think you need to read TOS before you wanna get big man on me and act tough over net. Dumbass

All these exspira bots on this thread. FR.
Old 06/02/2023, 23:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaroslavVaran View Post
I have dma and didn’t like it in apex, in tarkov it is good. Want to find best internal cheat on apex for legit, want to grind rank. what is the best cheat: exspira, kernaim, proofcore, cx or aimboss? And another question: why cheats like kernaim or exspira don’t have heirloom?
Exspira V2 for security and rank pushing , Cx for rage and fun

Aimboss is safe but dev lies about detection, good ud rate but when dt they dont say its dt xx
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2023, 11:52   #28
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
Quote:

Says it all really.
No one cried except you.

Quote:

Were you that bored you needed to reply? Or what?

Do or don't take my word for it bro, I'm not the only one saying it.

Mod can delete what they like, hundreds of threads just like this without moderation which seems very strange this has been moderated for expressing personal experiences.

When I say stay away from exspira, I don't just mean just mean with Apex, as a whole, it cannot be trusted.
Quote:
Another Exspira Femboy.

Think you need to read TOS before you wanna get big man on me and act tough over net. Dumbass

All these exspira bots on this thread. FR.
Proof of your claims, proof of payment, we don't want flamewars between groupies, we want feedback from actual customers.

If you claim that feature XYZ isn't good or doesn't work post a screenshot and/or video of it, it's not that hard. Same goes for detections, if a cheat got detected there are sure enough complaints in the discord of the provider, take a screenshot of it if the seller claims they have always been UD.

It's common sense and outlined in our rules, and we simply enforce them.

Anways, the OP is looking for a purchase recommendation, not how bad provider XYZ is. Seller feedback should be posted inside a sellers thread.
Old 06/03/2023, 17:33   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
No one cried except you.

Proof of your claims, proof of payment, we don't want flamewars between groupies, we want feedback from actual customers.

If you claim that feature XYZ isn't good or doesn't work post a screenshot and/or video of it, it's not that hard. Same goes for detections, if a cheat got detected there are sure enough complaints in the discord of the provider, take a screenshot of it if the seller claims they have always been UD.

It's common sense and outlined in our rules, and we simply enforce them.

Anways, the OP is looking for a purchase recommendation, not how bad provider XYZ is. Seller feedback should be posted inside a sellers thread.
Hi Luke,

Great post mate, must have taken a while to write up.

I think you need to educate yourself on 'crying'.

Also there are hundreds of threads where feedback is left on providers without screenshots, proof of purchase, if not thousands of threads, will you be moderating them today? Or soley this thread?

If you want everybody to provide proof of purchase and the rest of your long long list, you will just open up people to the world of getting scammed, either take people's word for it etc or come discord and ill send proofs. Either way you are moderating this thread but I can pull 1000000's of threads up right now where people have left feedback without proof.

There is no gain for me to leave false feedback, I'm doing the complete opposite, im leaving a review on the products ive purchased and warning others of said 'people/persons/businesses.

Anyway this thread has become over moderated. I'm out.
Old 06/03/2023, 17:37   #30

elite*gold: 122
''Anyway this thread has become over moderated. I'm out.''
Thanks
1 User