Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recommendation

Discussion on Recommendation within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/27/2023, 15:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
My statements are not loosely based assumptions.

thats possible but why?
i mean there are many cleaners and a lot of ppl believe you need a cleaner
and most of them are cheat devs

so why you believe there are no trace files?
Old 03/27/2023, 18:55   #17

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyBen View Post
thats possible but why?
i mean there are many cleaners and a lot of ppl believe you need a cleaner
and most of them are cheat devs

so why you believe there are no trace files?
That's because people in general are uneducated, they paste and make guesses based on what other people guessed. They don't have any extensive knowledge of how the hwid mechanism actually work. They don't reverse the anticheat to get the information required. This is also why Reported is a superior solution compared to others.

I'm not going to go in to any technical details as it doesn't really matter.
Old 03/27/2023, 20:58   #18

Quote:
That's because people in general are uneducated, they paste and make guesses based on what other people guessed. They don't have any extensive knowledge of how the hwid mechanism actually work. They don't reverse the anticheat to get the information required. This is also why Reported is a superior solution compared to others.

I'm not going to go in to any technical details as it doesn't really matter.

i think these ppl are actually way mor educated then u r otherwise you would sell cheats and not some spoofers
if ur actually so deep in anticheats and how they work

so on what is ur opinion based?
cause from what i know you can spoof and play but i feel like you can play longer in semi rage if you use a cleaner

but tbh im way to lazy to test this
so maybe you did?
Old 03/28/2023, 01:37   #19

Quote:
i think these ppl are actually way mor educated then u r otherwise you would sell cheats and not some spoofers
if ur actually so deep in anticheats and how they work

so on what is ur opinion based?
cause from what i know you can spoof and play but i feel like you can play longer in semi rage if you use a cleaner

but tbh im way to lazy to test this
so maybe you did?
Like i just said "my opinion", by the way its not an opinion, its a statement and a fact, is based on reverse engineering, debugging and logging kernel and the anticheat itself by mainly hooking, dumping and decrypting communication data between usermode and kernelmode.

The work required to write a proper spoofer may seem simple, but i can assure you, its not. The amount of kernel reversing and advanced analysis required of both windows internals and anticheat reversing is extreme. Anyone with half a brain can write a cheat and doesnt really require deep windows understanding or knowledge (not any cheat of course but the generic ones).

Being a cheat developer myself(discontinued a while ago) i can tell you that most cheats lack a reliable spoofer for EAC and/or Ricochet because creating a spoofer requires extensive kernel knowledge. So they come to us.

It is therefore unlikely that the "majority" of cheat developers possess greater knowledge of e.g: EAC hwid mechanism than actual kernel developers who specialize in it.

Further discussion seems meaningless as your arguments lack validity and substance.
You are of course free to believe what you want and are entitled to your own opinions.

Please contact me via PM or on Discord if you wish to continue.
Have a pleasant day.

Quote:
Old 03/28/2023, 13:44   #20

Quote:
Like i just said "my opinion", by the way its not an opinion, its a statement and a fact, is based on reverse engineering, debugging and logging kernel and the anticheat itself by mainly hooking, dumping and decrypting communication data between usermode and kernelmode.

The work required to write a proper spoofer may seem simple, but i can assure you, its not. The amount of kernel reversing and advanced analysis required of both windows internals and anticheat reversing is extreme. Anyone with half a brain can write a cheat and doesnt really require deep windows understanding or knowledge (not any cheat of course but the generic ones).

Being a cheat developer myself(discontinued a while ago) i can tell you that most cheats lack a reliable spoofer for EAC and/or Ricochet because creating a spoofer requires extensive kernel knowledge. So they come to us.

It is therefore unlikely that the "majority" of cheat developers possess greater knowledge of e.g: EAC hwid mechanism than actual kernel developers who specialize in it.

Further discussion seems meaningless as your arguments lack validity and substance.
You are of course free to believe what you want and are entitled to your own opinions.

Please contact me via PM or on Discord if you wish to continue.
Have a pleasant day.

what color is your eac-emulator?

+ if you did reverse it you should have proof that they dont create trace files

but i dont see why you think that i mean there are definetly trace files you can check that in like 5 min

im just not sure if you will get banned or anything

"Further discussion seems meaningless"
you just claim its like this and say you reversed it,
but if you did you should have scrrenshots or other prove
if not your argument is just idiotic and not based on facts

also im pretty sure you can look that up in a few min
and the posts were made by ppl reversing eac since years and not actually pasting some weird nn spoofer
Old 03/28/2023, 20:33   #21

Quote:

but i dont see why you think that i mean there are definetly trace files you can check that in like 5 min

and the posts were made by ppl reversing eac since years and not actually pasting some weird nn spoofer
I'm not going to share thousands of lines of notes, traces and decrypted information concerning hwid with you, mainly for you to browse to confirm that there is no trace-file? I don't share such confidential and proprietary work.

You are however welcome to believe what you want, doesn't really matter to me.
Have a nice day nevertheless.
Old 03/28/2023, 22:45   #22

Quote:
I'm not going to share thousands of lines of notes, traces and decrypted information concerning hwid with you, mainly for you to browse to confirm that there is no trace-file? I don't share such confidential and proprietary work.

You are however welcome to believe what you want, doesn't really matter to me.
Have a nice day nevertheless.
or you just never reversed it

and have no idea about it
but walk around here and talk ****
Old 03/29/2023, 00:09   #23

Quote:
or you just never reversed it

and have no idea about it
but walk around here and talk ****
You want valuable information?
Pay up, I'm open for negotiations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2023, 14:16   #24

Quote:
You want valuable information?
Pay up, I'm open for negotiations.

hahah

or i just believe people who have been game hacking longer than 90% of the people in this forum

and actually provide usable information and not just assertions which can be disproved within 5 min. with simple tools

you will not become more relevant or intelligent
if you just talk bullshit

i am very sure that someone who is able to be completely undetected with several thousand users on every anticheat for over 2 years has actually dealt with the game/anticheat and windows much more than you who pasted a spoofer

But if it is so easy, you can show your cheat?
You've dealt so much with the anticheat, or is that not true?

Actually I don't expect anything here. This forum is unfortunately only for customers and resellers and no real providers.
Or rather people who actually deal with the topic.
or have dealt with it to really understand what is happening

but well let me guess no game ever has trace files all a big lie
Old 03/29/2023, 15:43   #25

Quote:

hahah

or i just believe people who have been game hacking longer than 90% of the people in this forum

and actually provide usable information and not just assertions which can be disproved within 5 min. with simple tools

you will not become more relevant or intelligent
if you just talk bullshit

i am very sure that someone who is able to be completely undetected with several thousand users on every anticheat for over 2 years has actually dealt with the game/anticheat and windows much more than you who pasted a spoofer

But if it is so easy, you can show your cheat?
You've dealt so much with the anticheat, or is that not true?

Actually I don't expect anything here. This forum is unfortunately only for customers and resellers and no real providers.
Or rather people who actually deal with the topic.
or have dealt with it to really understand what is happening

but well let me guess no game ever has trace files all a big lie
Honestly, I don't have time for this and I don't really care what you believe or not. Learn to code, until then it'll be meaningless. Have a nice day.
Old 03/29/2023, 16:34   #26

Quote:
Honestly, I don't have time for this and I don't really care what you believe or not. Learn to code, and we'll talk again. Until then it's meaningless and waste of time.

yes my cheat is made in powerpoint
and my kernal bipass is made in android
Old 03/29/2023, 16:34   #27

elite*gold: 902
Quote:

They're living traces for sure. If someone is thinking or saying something different, just ignore them. They can reverse my a$$
Thanks
1 User