Just check out the there are alot of solid providers.
Of course I recommend CX. We have one of the best esp and a very good aimbot.
Here you can have a look:
Be careful when dealing with "DeusAim", they had multiple scam reports in the past
I was the victim and I was scammed by Deusaim. But the report post I submitted was deleted. Unbelievable. If you want to see how they scammed me and my transfer history, you are welcome to contact me. I will prove it to you.
RamoXO V2.9| Crossfire NA/AL/ES Cheat! Super Kill/Cheat,Fly Cheat, WTW, Wall Cheat, N 07/08/2019 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nFsnjckrk
RamoXO D3D Hack V2.9 | 19/1/2018
▶ Download Hack: https://goo.gl/N6mERB
- This hack supports Crossfire AL (Brazil) and Crossfire ES.
- Please watch the video before downloading for full info and for using instructions.
▶ Subscribe to RamoXO's Channel: https://goo.gl/Tj9T41