Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone have safe esp for main with spoofer?

Discussion on Anyone have safe esp for main with spoofer? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have safe esp for main with spoofer?

Im looking for something that is fully safe for main with built in spoofer. Cause i dont want to get hwid ban again!

Had some bad experience with:
LastCheat, izi so dont recommend this 2 provider! Thanks...
Old 03/08/2022, 03:21   #2

Add : FoxWare#9189
Old 03/08/2022, 06:34   #3

elite*gold: 184
You can buy ecyler esp undetected for 1+ year, rest are resellers. Or you can buy R185 from here:
If you can spend more you can get private cheese too that is also undetected for 1+ year.
More info Discord: ApexRishu#0055
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 10:01   #4

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
If you want cheat with built in spoofer I'd recommend Crypto V2 or Kamikaze 1.0.
Old 03/09/2022, 18:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
If you want cheat with built in spoofer I'd recommend Crypto V2 or Kamikaze 1.0.

You good bro recommending him cheats crypto or kamikaze which just got detected you said?
Old 03/09/2022, 18:39   #6

Bruh, the literally only apex cheat that has inbuilt spoofer and isn't detected every few weeeks. Come on, I am not gonna recommend him R185.
Old 03/09/2022, 18:44   #7

Quote:

Bruh, the literally only apex cheat that has inbuilt spoofer and isn't detected every few weeeks. Come on, I am not gonna recommend him R185.
by the way just curious, why you comment lastcheat a risk when it got spoofer and currently UD.
I have been master on my main and 2 platinum for past 2 weeks.

Yah I assume you have something against LC or hearsay? You expected longer than 1-4 months of UD, being public available and known to eac for past year.

Edit:
Just find it weird you promoting, something that was down/ updating for a few weeks. Just had some buddies who happened to have some bans on crypto kamazike...
Old 03/09/2022, 18:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
by the way just curious, why you comment lastcheat a risk when it got spoofer and currently UD.
I have been master on my main and 2 platinum for past 2 weeks.

Yah I assume you have something against LC or hearsay? You expected longer than 1-4 months of UD, being public available and known to eac for past year.
I've nothing against LC, been user myself. But be real, just by looking at the features you know that it'll be detected once in few weeks/months and it's also the case. Detected September, detected February, Lite and Pro.

These bans are literally a banwave, not manual bans.
Old 03/09/2022, 18:50   #9

Quote:

Bruh, the literally only apex cheat that has inbuilt spoofer and isn't detected every few weeks.
80% of the apex community already know how good your mentioned cheats are lasting for less than 2 week and getting detected.

Your literally only opinion might get his literally only main account you can't even stick with your word and suggesting people cheat, I doubt you even play apex
Old 03/09/2022, 18:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexrishu View Post
80% of the apex community already know how good your mentioned cheats are lasting for less than 2 week and getting detected.

Your literally only opinion might get his literally only main account you can't even stick with your word and suggesting people cheat, I doubt you even play apex
What the actual **** are you saying right now? xD

How's Kamikaze, Crypto, Stealthmode bad providers?

Kamikaze and Crypto were detected few days ago, Stealthmode was never detected yet. Kamikaze and Crypto has inbuilt spoofer and that's why I mentioned them. Not gonna mention no name **** that I won't test ever.
Old 03/09/2022, 18:56   #11

Quote:
I've nothing against LC, been user myself. But be real, just by looking at the features you know that it'll be detected once in few weeks/months and it's also the case. Detected September, detected February, Lite and Pro.

These bans are literally a banwave, not manual bans.
September -> February 4-5 months - first part its internal, + number of feature, not surprised though

But I am not getting the part ... I guess you never heard of the bans for crypto kamazike, for past 1-2 month.

Being down due eac update then up for a couple of days, and reports came in, for past and went back down for testing...

I can link you to some of my buddies who were users...
Edit: I'm pretty sure it wasn't past 2 days - it got hit, 1-2 months back just that its small amount of users 5-10 users per "wave"
Old 03/09/2022, 18:57   #12

Talking

Quote:
and isn't detected every few weeeks
Quote:
Kamikaze and Crypto were detected few days ago
LMAO HAHAHA
Old 03/09/2022, 18:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
September -> February 4-5 months - personally its internal, + number of feature, not surprised though

But I am not getting the part ... I guess you never heard of the bans for crypto kamazike, for past 1-2 month.

Being down due eac update then up for a couple of days, and reports came in, for past and went back down for testing...

I can link you to some of my buddies who were users.
I've never said that Crypto or Kamikaze weren't detected. They were and we all know it, I have said it even myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexrishu View Post
LMAO HAHAHA
You need some help, seriously. Reselling a Chinese cheat that no one even uses here, but coming to every thread.

Please prove me wrong if Kamikaze or Crypto were detected often or every few weeks.
Old 03/09/2022, 19:07   #14

Quote:
You need some help, seriously. Reselling a Chinese cheat that no one even uses here, but coming to every thread.
Again your only literally minor opinion has more features than your stunmode in 5$, undetected more than your stundmode, known in chinese and english countries, don't need to give test keys to get reviews, don't need to make thread bashing other provider to get more sell
Old 03/09/2022, 19:09   #15

Quote:
I've never said that Crypto or Kamikaze weren't detected. They were and we all know it, I have said it even myself.

Please prove me wrong if Kamikaze or Crypto were detected often or every few weeks.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't past 2 days - it got hit maybe 1-1.5 months back just that its small amount of users 5-10 users reporting, even after its enabled for just 1-2 days. Also don't know why its still listed as never detected.

But I be fair, was a good product before eac known it...
Thanks
1 User