Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proofcore. Io

Discussion on Proofcore. Io within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/22/2021, 05:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retraction View Post
Proofcore has an undetected aimbot but that's it. ESP can't be turned off and there's no maximum range so you see everyone on the map. Plus the injection is not the smoothest i've seen. Plus the owner is very combative
Exactly the fact that the ESP has no range limit means you basically see 57 other boxes on the screen. This can't be very difficult fix and its strange to me how this has never been implemented despite it being such a common point of feedback. Also the fact that Proofcore is so weirdly combative makes me not trust them with my personal info (i.e. a professional company would not go onto a forum and attack people - this isn't the first thread where I've seen this kind of behavior from them before)
Old 03/22/2021, 07:35   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Jannik,

As I’ve stated numerous times I never said anything wrong about your product and I’m not interested in proving if I have your cheat or not, and that’s separate from the manner.

If aimbot being non-functional isn’t defined as “broken”, then you’re completely correct but I’ve never heard of anybody make a claim like that. I don’t want to speak directly about my product even though you mentioned it, but I will say we did not experience that issue.

As for disabling my signature to reply to people, you seem to not understand this is a public forum. If I went on your sales thread with my signature, that’s a different story and would be rude. But, that’s not the case and there’s no need to disable it for a public thread asking for the community’s response.

As you mentioned, you can’t be bothered to argue with me even though my intentions were never to argue. If you do decide to reply, again; please use the preview post to think about what you’re about to say. There’s no need for you to be upset about any of my posts, I was not hating on your product nor spreading false information.
What the **** is that dude's problem? Did he even read what you said? You didn't say anything wrong or spread misinformation.. it sounded like you stated what you saw on his thread and backed up his product and vouched that everything else is probably working fine.
Jesus Christ some of the devs here are so childish and borderline-delusional.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2021, 16:01   #18

I was trying to end this pointless discussion yesterday, looks like some of your "supporters" want to continue lmao
If you consider it combative that a seller stands behind his products, proofcore might be the wrong provider for you
Old 03/22/2021, 16:23   #19

Please use this thread instead.

#closed
Closed Thread