Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proofcore. Io

Discussion on Proofcore. Io within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proofcore. Io

.. Any experience? Is working is updated.. I use aimex but with last update of apex is 2 days offline
Old 03/16/2021, 21:55   #2

elite*gold: 149
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatus View Post
.. Any experience? Is working is updated.. I use aimex but with last update of apex is 2 days offline
Proofcore is updated, they are definitely a legit provider and you should have no problems with them. Based on their thread, they were having some issues with aimbot not working, and I haven't seen them post any update about that but other than that you could assume everything else is working fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2021, 16:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Proofcore is updated, they are definitely a legit provider and you should have no problems with them. Based on their thread, they were having some issues with aimbot not working, and I haven't seen them post any update about that but other than that you could assume everything else is working fine.
Don't worry about that, our aimbot works just fine. If you want to advertise IZI apex, please just do it but stop this "proofcore is ok but please look at my signature" ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2021, 18:28   #4

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannik View Post
Don't worry about that, our aimbot works just fine. If you want to advertise IZI apex, please just do it but stop this "proofcore is ok but please look at my signature" ****
Hello Jannik,

I'm glad to hear your aimbot works just fine now, if you assumed I was worried about it - I am not. You're being very aggressive in an unusual manner, are you upset about me replying to a thread with a single question that was made over a week ago that for some reason you didn't get to in a reasonable time?

Signature's are there for a reason, are they not? If I'd like to advertise my product as you assume I would, then the slots wouldn't be limited to 25 and I'd flood the forums with useless trash talk.

You must've gotten the wrong impression, please take further thought of your post next time as there was no form of harm in my post meaning there is no reason to act unprofessional over a public thread for the community to answer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2021, 18:40   #5

elite*gold: 1147
Quote:
Hello Jannik,

I'm glad to hear your aimbot works just fine now, if you assumed I was worried about it - I am not. You're being very aggressive in an unusual manner, are you upset about me replying to a thread with a single question that was made over a week ago that for some reason you didn't get to in a reasonable time?

Signature's are there for a reason, are they not? If I'd like to advertise my product as you assume I would, then the slots wouldn't be limited to 25 and I'd flood the forums with useless trash talk.

You must've gotten the wrong impression, please take further thought of your post next time as there was no form of harm in my post meaning there is no reason to act unprofessional over a public thread for the community to answer.

+1 bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2021, 23:03   #6

i would use it but im not a friend with the passport foto
Old 03/21/2021, 01:36   #7

Quote:
Hello Jannik,

He was looking for someone with actual experience, you aren't & have never been a proofcore.io customer, consequently you don't have any experience. Our aimbot has been working the entire time & there is no post in our thread by anyone that says something else. How do you expect me to react when a competitor spreads wrong information about us?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2021, 01:48   #8

elite*gold: 252
Quote:
He was looking for someone with actual experience, you aren't & have never been a proofcore.io customer, consequently you don't have any experience. Our aimbot has been working the entire time & there is no post in our thread by anyone that said something else. How do you expect me to react when a competitor spreads wrong information about us?
+1 bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2021, 03:05   #9

Smile

Quote:
He was looking for someone with actual experience, you aren't & have never been a proofcore.io customer, consequently you don't have any experience. Our aimbot has been working the entire time & there is no post in our thread by anyone that says something else. How do you expect me to react when a competitor spreads wrong information about us?
Jannik,

In all honesty you have no idea if I’m a customer of yours or not. I won’t specify if I am, but I can assure you that you would have no idea, and I won’t go into details about that. When it comes to supporting other providers, I’m all for that and I do commonly purchase other providers cheats openly or privately simply to show my support, even if I don’t use the product. I’m answering a question that was on a public thread, if you have a problem with that then you’ll simply have to move on about it, and remain professional.

Quote:
Our aimbot is not working currently due to the most recent apex update, will be fixed very soon.
I didn’t spread any false information, this quote is directly from the last page of your Apex thread. Don’t take any of the posts I make offensively, I’m simply attempting to assist someone who had a question about your product and you’re acting unprofessional about this. Please refer to my previous post and reflect on your reply, as I’ve said nothing misleading or hateful about your product.
Old 03/21/2021, 06:47   #10

Proofcore has an undetected aimbot but that's it. ESP can't be turned off and there's no maximum range so you see everyone on the map. Plus the injection is not the smoothest i've seen. Plus the owner is very combative
Old 03/21/2021, 15:12   #11

Quote:
Jannik,

In all honesty you have no idea if I’m a customer of yours or not. I won’t specify if I am, but I can assure you that you would have no idea, and I won’t go into details about that. When it comes to supporting other providers, I’m all for that and I do commonly purchase other providers cheats openly or privately simply to show my support, even if I don’t use the product. I’m answering a question that was on a public thread, if you have a problem with that then you’ll simply have to move on about it, and remain professional.

I didn’t spread any false information, this quote is directly from the last page of your Apex thread. Don’t take any of the posts I make offensively, I’m simply attempting to assist someone who had a question about your product and you’re acting unprofessional about this. Please refer to my previous post and reflect on your reply, as I’ve said nothing misleading or hateful about your product.
RealVal,

please stop wasting my time, I really can't be bothered to argue with you.

1. We both know that you're not a proofcore user
2. There was no "issue" with the aimbot, it had to be updated due to a large apex update. Since you sell an apex cheat by yourself, you knew that.
3. If you actually want to assist users who specifically ask about proofcore, please do me a favor and disable your signature for those posts. There is a reason epvp has an option for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2021, 16:31   #12

The OP posted a thread here requesting for reviews of proofcore from the community, and he received 1 so whats wrong with that? What with the dev's truculent response? Yes, the guy commenting had a signature advertising his own products and whats wrong with that? You are in a forum whereby it is saturated with sellers and customers so its only appropriate to expose themselves by posting and involving themselves in community threads. Moreover, he didnt even slander or trash ur product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2021, 17:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzlordf View Post
The OP posted a thread here requesting for reviews of proofcore from the community, and he received 1 so whats wrong with that? What with the dev's truculent response? Yes, the guy commenting had a signature advertising his own products and whats wrong with that? You are in a forum whereby it is saturated with sellers and customers so its only appropriate to expose themselves by posting and involving themselves in community threads. Moreover, he didnt even slander or trash ur product.
You said what's wrong with it by yourself. OP asked for reviews. You can't review a cheat you never used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2021, 20:10   #14

Smile

Quote:
RealVal,

please stop wasting my time, I really can't be bothered to argue with you.

1. We both know that you're not a proofcore user
2. There was no "issue" with the aimbot, it had to be updated due to a large apex update. Since you sell an apex cheat by yourself, you knew that.
3. If you actually want to assist users who specifically ask about proofcore, please do me a favor and disable your signature for those posts. There is a reason epvp has an option for that.
Jannik,

As I’ve stated numerous times I never said anything wrong about your product and I’m not interested in proving if I have your cheat or not, and that’s separate from the manner.

If aimbot being non-functional isn’t defined as “broken”, then you’re completely correct but I’ve never heard of anybody make a claim like that. I don’t want to speak directly about my product even though you mentioned it, but I will say we did not experience that issue.

As for disabling my signature to reply to people, you seem to not understand this is a public forum. If I went on your sales thread with my signature, that’s a different story and would be rude. But, that’s not the case and there’s no need to disable it for a public thread asking for the community’s response.

As you mentioned, you can’t be bothered to argue with me even though my intentions were never to argue. If you do decide to reply, again; please use the preview post to think about what you’re about to say. There’s no need for you to be upset about any of my posts, I was not hating on your product nor spreading false information.
Old 03/22/2021, 00:06   #15

Quote:
Jannik,

As I’ve stated numerous times I never said anything wrong about your product and I’m not interested in proving if I have your cheat or not, and that’s separate from the manner.

If aimbot being non-functional isn’t defined as “broken”, then you’re completely correct but I’ve never heard of anybody make a claim like that. I don’t want to speak directly about my product even though you mentioned it, but I will say we did not experience that issue.

As for disabling my signature to reply to people, you seem to not understand this is a public forum. If I went on your sales thread with my signature, that’s a different story and would be rude. But, that’s not the case and there’s no need to disable it for a public thread asking for the community’s response.

As you mentioned, you can’t be bothered to argue with me even though my intentions were never to argue. If you do decide to reply, again; please use the preview post to think about what you’re about to say. There’s no need for you to be upset about any of my posts, I was not hating on your product nor spreading false information.
I stand behind what I previously said, I am very sure that you had other intentions than just being helpful towards a potential customer of a competing cheat provider. But since this discussion does not lead to anything, let's just end it, we're both wasting our time here.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread