Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stream/Record proof cheat?

Discussion on Stream/Record proof cheat? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/31/2019, 18:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
the more you write the more fun i have.
The more you post, the more I realize how low IQ you are.
Old 08/31/2019, 20:19   #17

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daet View Post
The more you post, the more I realize how low IQ you are.
my IQ is so low it beats yours
Old 09/01/2019, 00:12   #18

elite*gold: 320
gator cheat is the best
Old 09/01/2019, 13:02   #19

Quote:
my IQ is so low it beats yours
Bad troll.
Old 09/01/2019, 16:43   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by daet View Post
Bad troll.
Bad guy
Old 09/02/2019, 11:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
If you have had 2 detections your cheat doesn't have less detections than mine, which also had 2 detections in 6 months. Thus, it's not the truth that your cheat had less detections than any other public cheat in a similar amount of time.

You probably just misunderstood what I meant. I wasn't ******** on your cheat.
Not that Gator needs to defend himself or something, but as i've explained, the second detection was caused by an user who uploaded the cheat to EAC, this giving them the chance to crack it and patch it. Didn't that happen we can't know if the second detection would have ever took place. If you got 2 detections in 6 months it's a great result, no offense meant at all, but still 2 caused by your own code, not by snitches/other envious providers. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was Krad, seeing his behavior... but meh...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2019, 12:49   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldLeader View Post
Not that Gator needs to defend himself or something, but as i've explained, the second detection was caused by an user who uploaded the cheat to EAC, this giving them the chance to crack it and patch it. Didn't that happen we can't know if the second detection would have ever took place. If you got 2 detections in 6 months it's a great result, no offense meant at all, but still 2 caused by your own code, not by snitches/other envious providers. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was Krad, seeing his behavior... but meh...
Lolol 2? I think we can go on 2 1/2 hhh

Old 09/03/2019, 12:12   #23

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
the second detection was caused by an user who uploaded the cheat to EAC
Doesn't matter where it came from. Detection = detection, doesn't matter how EAC did it. Bans are bans. Ergo:
Your post was, and is, bullshit. Facts didn't change, and they never will. I'm glad that you like Gators cheat, I'm sure it's great, but don't lie for other people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2019, 16:40   #24

Quote:
Doesn't matter where it came from. Detection = detection, doesn't matter how EAC did it. Bans are bans. Ergo:
Your post was, and is, bullshit. Facts didn't change, and they never will. I'm glad that you like Gators cheat, I'm sure it's great, but don't lie for other people.
Are you serious right now?
Submitting the loader to EAC is like submitting your own virus/worm to McAfee. It will get detected for sure, instantly. If said code is never uploaded it may or may not be detected, and even if it is detected at some point, it may be 2 years later.
Even if it's a detection, it's not the coders fault, that must be clear for potential customers, the software is safe enough to not be detected by the usual ways more than once in 7 months. So no, it's not lies, it's the truth, you have to understand that EAC automaticalli detecting your code or EAC being sent your loader, cracking it and patching the issue are totally different things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2019, 17:04   #25

Quote:
Are you serious right now?
Submitting the loader to EAC is like submitting your own virus/worm to McAfee. It will get detected for sure, instantly. If said code is never uploaded it may or may not be detected, and even if it is detected at some point, it may be 2 years later.
Even if it's a detection, it's not the coders fault, that must be clear for potential customers, the software is safe enough to not be detected by the usual ways more than once in 7 months. So no, it's not lies, it's the truth, you have to understand that EAC automaticalli detecting your code or EAC being sent your loader, cracking it and patching the issue are totally different things.
Nope, it depends on how good ur protection is
Old 09/09/2019, 11:58   #26

Quote:
Nope, it depends on how good ur protection is
That's why you're a mere reseller and not a dev.
Any dev would know there's a huge difference trying to detect something you have no clue how is happening and cracking a loader...
Old 09/09/2019, 13:54   #27

Quote:
any dev would know there's a huge difference trying to detect something you have no clue how is happening and cracking a loader...
There is a difference.. yes... i didnt said its easy or so.

Just stop licking his *** for no reason lol

1. He has rigoros verification, normally he says 24hrs ) but mostly a week guess. So whats so great about this verification when it gets detected every other month? Now 3x in a row.. Whats the sense of banning customers who purchased recently from cheat and than letting them in slowly just to see its detected again.

2. Yes it very well depends on how good your protection is . You can sit 2 weeks on trying to sig it or very well just a day.

You know i wouldnt bullshit for no reason but srsly, advertising 24/7 with asking customers to post reviews here and than **** like this? Nah this aint playin no more.
Old 09/10/2019, 17:50   #28

Quote:
It will get detected for sure, instantly.
Great, we're on the same page. So a detection is still a detection. Good.

Quote:
it's not the coders fault
I don't care who's at fault for a detection. Fact is you said Gator had less detections than anyone else. That statement is false. Easy as that. I don't get what part of this you don't understand, it is pretty simple
Old 09/11/2019, 09:50   #29

Quote:
I don't care who's at fault for a detection. Fact is you said Gator had less detections than anyone else. That statement is false. Easy as that. I don't get what part of this you don't understand, it is pretty simple
I don't consider uploading to EAC a normal detection. That's all. Sure, you can see it however you like, but saying Gator got detected is faulty, his cheat was uploaded, not detected. The final result is the same (banwave) but i still see a lot of difference in it, so yeah, i stand by my word. At the time i wrote GatorCheats software had only been detected once, and uploaded to EAC once too.

Regards.
Old 09/11/2019, 19:04   #30

Quote:
I don't consider uploading to EAC a normal detection.
There is no "normal detection". If a cheat gets bans due to the AC knowing what to look for, it's a detection. I don't care how you define words for yourself to suit your purposes in your own little made-up world. You yourself said uploading to EAC leads to a detection. Thus:
Gatorcheats has not been detected less than every other cheat on this platform.

Quote:
At the time i wrote GatorCheats software had only been detected once, and uploaded to EAC once too.
Which you yourself, correctly I may add, equated to a detection before. At least stick to your bullshit. No use talking with a self-contradictory kid, I'm out

Tags
apex, record, stream, undetected