Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stream/Record proof cheat?

Discussion on Stream/Record proof cheat? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Stream/Record proof cheat?

Hi everyone, in this sub there's this awesome thread that lists legit/untrusted/scammers. I would love to know if any of the legit cheats liste in there is record/stream proof with software like OBS/Gameshow.
Most of the info i could find on their site doesn't state this, so if anyone has any experience i would appreciate the help.

SIDENOTE: I already am a Gatorcheats user, 100% satisfied with the product, it's fast, reliable, stable, most importantly undetected. I'm just sad it's not record/streamproof and looking for suitable alternatives.
Old 08/28/2019, 17:52   #2

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
//edit: Just mentioning

My Cheat is open now for Slots and streamable.
Old 08/28/2019, 18:46   #3

Hello,

I'm a seller of a private hack (apex), undetected since the beginning (march) and : Stream proof !

You can add me : PMAX#5206
Old 08/28/2019, 20:29   #4

elite*gold: 149
Glad you found an alternative to what you were looking for! Although, what you probably wanted - Undetected (6 months), stream-proof, stable, and reliable:

I'm always standing with open arms to any new customers!
Old 08/28/2019, 20:31   #5

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
I'm a seller of a private hack (apex), undetected since the beginning (march) and : Stream proof !
Just to make sure no one gets scammed:
Better not contact a random guy with 3 posts
Old 08/28/2019, 22:25   #6

Didnt i mention i was streamproof?

Yea thats true as well for my cheat.
Old 08/29/2019, 11:06   #7

Ehi, so to answer to Kradau, nope, i'm not advertising anything, i have already posted on Gator thread with my positive experience and have no need to do more than that. I genuinely would like to record/stream, and Gator made very clear he's not working on it, which is totally fine. I ain't complaining about it, since the cheat works great, just looking for alternatives. You were an alternative, i have a very different Discord username and actually had a talk with you in march (checking back, you deleted that user/account lol). Your prices were crazy high at the time 80 bucks a week, 160 a month and they still seems to be. I don't really have money problems (got Gator lifetime, so...) but i do have a thing for minimum effort/maximum results.
To anyone who doesn't need streaming capability, i sure suggest GatorCheats, he sells at a reasonable price and has had less detections than any other public hacks out there, you can't ask for anything better. (NOW that's advertising lol).

Thanks anyone for the answers, i'll look into them.
Old 08/29/2019, 12:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldLeader View Post
and has had less detections than any other public hacks out there
Whoops.
Old 08/29/2019, 12:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
Whoops.
It is, sadly the truth. I mean sadly for us customers, because better competition would mean lower prices.
I've been on Gator since the beginning, it got detected only twice, and the second detection was caused by some user uploading the loader to EAC to purposedly make it detected (probably a bad competitor, who knows).
I've tried others, since i have more than 1 rig and Gator is hwid locked (and i didn't want to buy twice since i usually play on my main rig), many many cheats are detected within a couple days from release and then need to be reworked, only to get detected again in a couple days. Some others are better, working for weeks or even months, but ultimately getting detected and stay so, even after re-release, or just never come back. There are very few reliable providers who are rarely detected, change their code for security and rework the whole cheat when necessary. I'm not saying Gator is the only one or the best one EVER. It is the best I HAVE EVER TRIED and i stayed, that's all. If there is any better, i'm happy for who found it, maybe even envious. =)
Old 08/29/2019, 13:52   #10

Quote:
It is, sadly the truth.
It's not, though
Old 08/29/2019, 18:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
Proof?
The guy who doesnt even have a tradethread asks for proof?
Old 08/29/2019, 18:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
Proof?
If you have had 2 detections your cheat doesn't have less detections than mine, which also had 2 detections in 6 months. Thus, it's not the truth that your cheat had less detections than any other public cheat in a similar amount of time.

You probably just misunderstood what I meant. I wasn't ******** on your cheat.
Old 08/29/2019, 18:37   #13

just *******... lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2019, 10:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
just *******... lol
Could you seriously just shut the **** up for once? Most of the time you make zero sense with your broken grammar. Get a life or something.
Old 08/31/2019, 12:19   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by daet View Post
Could you seriously just shut the **** up for once? Most of the time you make zero sense with your broken grammar. Get a life or something.
the more you write the more fun i have.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, record, stream, undetected