Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/19/2019, 01:30   #886

elite*gold: 0
Pretty sure he said he's working on updating it because of a detection.
Old 08/19/2019, 02:07   #887

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckfischer View Post
Anyone know if cscript has had detections? Is anyone UD atm? Trying to not lose my account instantly
it is fine, just dont expect aimbot wallhack and a lot of things, its just a script that does what it promotes, and it works really good.
Old 08/19/2019, 06:26   #888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
lool just be quiet everyone for a minute..

wow... we all now get it that u have all been waiting for months.

Also @ says that people rlly dont have to wair so long and i believe him (expect for products that are down)

So either ur all lying or - if its the truth why fking annoy here forever??? If u still not get product after 1 month just open dispute / chargeback and good luck winning that.

POST PROOF of that you all have been waiting so long, i just dont rlly believe it coz people in the past said same and than afterwards it wasnt that long all of a sudden.
Maybe most people don't have to wait a long time but clearly there is an issue where some people are left out. I'm being completely honest when I say that I've been waiting for 2 months. No exaggeration of any kind. As for why I haven't done a chargeback, I want the product. That simple.

As for proof, I've already posted proof previously in this thread. I get that some people are just impatient and lie about their wait times but I'm being completely honest.
Old 08/19/2019, 06:46   #889

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NibbletsV2 View Post
Maybe most people don't have to wait a long time but clearly there is an issue where some people are left out. I'm being completely honest when I say that I've been waiting for 2 months. No exaggeration of any kind. As for why I haven't done a chargeback, I want the product. That simple.

As for proof, I've already posted proof previously in this thread. I get that some people are just impatient and lie about their wait times but I'm being completely honest.
so do u think it will get any faster by posting **** here?

the cheat was detected and until he uodates (idk if he did yet) there no deliveries anyways.. why would u be asking for it
Old 08/19/2019, 08:38   #890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
so do u think it will get any faster by posting **** here?

the cheat was detected and until he uodates (idk if he did yet) there no deliveries anyways.. why would u be asking for it
For one thing it’s not cheats I’m ordering and there hasn’t been any delivery delay for His GTA V orders. If you’re wondering why I’m on an apex thread it’s because this is where gator seems to be the most active.

I’ve never gotten a reply on discord or email in a while and the gta thread is essentially dead for the most part.
Old 08/19/2019, 09:16   #891

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
So what does it tell you? As i said if u dont receive product in months its not a normal waiting time / maybe the product sold is simply not even available anymore.

Do a dispute / chargeback done. Lesson learned.
Old 08/19/2019, 11:22   #892

After waiting 4 days now , i have asked a refund via paypal.. further i might order again if he really start comunicate with the new costumers. i have send few mails and few pm here on Epvp but he doesnt seems to even read them, but he has the time to reply here on forum so i dont get whats the problem ? is he hiding something atm ? idk but thats the reason why im asking for refund. i will keep u updated how things will end. @

26/8/2019 I just got answer from Gatorcheats , and once i reply on the mail he answered very quickly every question and solved every problem there was , i give it 10/10 .

Thank you
Old 08/20/2019, 00:57   #893

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite203040 View Post
After waiting 4 days now , i have asked a refund via paypal.. further i might order again if he really start comunicate with the new costumers. i have send few mails and few pm here on Epvp but he doesnt seems to even read them, but he has the time to reply here on forum so i dont get whats the problem ? is he hiding something atm ? idk but thats the reason why im asking for refund. i will keep u updated how things will end. @
he is busy updating right now to make it more secure and UD , if you cant wait you can always click dispute he cant force you not to do it . .
Old 08/20/2019, 01:10   #894

Although not relevant to Apex, I just wanted to say my GTA issues I posted about with Gator have been resolved and he delivered. Just thought everyone should know.
Old 08/20/2019, 01:52   #895

I am part of the waiting group for Gator I believe sent email over weekend got reply they were working on adding users but since no communication in email or text message. I've already paid and account is still stuck in pending. Hoping eventually to see some movement.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2019, 02:00   #896

Gator is most deff the most professional provider by far. Everyone else including users are 99% flaming fuckboys who have nothing better to do with their time than... flame other cheat users.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2019, 15:33   #897

The cheat test is still going to take a long time
Old 08/21/2019, 03:45   #898

No you cant, ive tried.
Old 08/22/2019, 06:01   #899

I placed an order in last week. Right now, I am still waiting for the delivery and communication from Gator. Hope it would not take long!
Old 08/22/2019, 09:38   #900

gator is scam??
I can't contact him.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected