Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/25/2019, 05:55   #541

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltdude123 View Post
1."Lower your prices since you don't have as much time anymore. Since the product people are getting isn't as serviced."

2."My main account banned from hackprovider big RIP. Especially after playing legit since release then aimboting two days "
1.Just because other provider are reselling pasted cheats from china and russia for dirt cheap prices and I can tell you what they will vanish one by one leaving customers behind because they cannot fix **** doesnt mean our prices are unreasonable.

In the past 5 weeks multiple provider just vanished and closed sales cuz of the first or second detection and those were pretty easy to fix.

Apex cheats right now are a joke right now everyone is just milking customers.

Im pretty sure feature wise nothing changed on his cheat and a detection is common on such a "public" cheat. Everyone can buy it and everyone that got mad can send the loader to eac to **** the provider over.

2. Sorry for your lost account but we say that every time and other provider should too. A detection will come for sure in those early stages of eac where it can improve every week.
If you dont have much crazy scores on your main and its worth money you can pay money to get it unbanned by using a unban service.
And next time play only on a smurf account.
Cheating on such a free game with no content is the same cheat on every account and you have good loot in no time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 06:13   #542

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Lower your prices since you don't have as much time anymore. Since the product people are getting isn't as serviced.
You buy my cheat not my service, but nvm me.

you probably know way better.
Old 04/25/2019, 14:53   #543

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [-Dakos-] View Post
1.Just because other provider are reselling pasted cheats from china and russia for dirt cheap prices and I can tell you what they will vanish one by one leaving customers behind because they cannot fix **** doesnt mean our prices are unreasonable.

In the past 5 weeks multiple provider just vanished and closed sales cuz of the first or second detection and those were pretty easy to fix.

Im pretty sure feature wise nothing changed on his cheat and a detection is common on such a "public" cheat. Everyone can buy it and everyone that got mad can send the loader to eac to **** the provider over.

2. Sorry for your lost account but we say that every time and other provider should too. A detection will come for sure in those early stages of eac where it can improve every week.
If you dont have much crazy scores on your main and its worth money you can pay money to get it unbanned by using a unban service.
Cheating on such a free game with no content is the same cheat on every account and you have good loot in no time.

the "you can pay money to get it unbanned" its not 100% guaranteed.

There are no customer reviews about apex yet, only other games. I doubt respawn or EAC will unban because of some fancy words.
Old 04/25/2019, 15:20   #544

I found the 4.99 euro 5 day hack and I buy it.It works smoothly. I advise. Do not miss.

Old 04/25/2019, 16:19   #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises2 View Post
the "you can pay money to get it unbanned" its not 100% guaranteed.

There are no customer reviews about apex yet, only other games. I doubt respawn or EAC will unban because of some fancy words.
u pay for the illusion thats the same as paying for a 100% safe cheat

so; all good
Old 04/25/2019, 17:58   #546

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by [-Dakos-] View Post
1.Just because other provider are reselling pasted cheats from china and russia for dirt cheap prices and I can tell you what they will vanish one by one leaving customers behind because they cannot fix shit doesnt mean our prices are unreasonable.

Im pretty sure feature wise nothing changed on his cheat and a detection is common on such a "public" cheat. Everyone can buy it and everyone that got mad can send the loader to eac to fuck the provider over.

You hit the nail on the head just need to find a stable cheat provider to get one of my few accounts
back up to par..but like you said people are just milking customers for apex right now and it's
obvious. Didn't really have much on my main so it didn't matter just a few legend skins and all heroes unlocked with 1k kills on wraith and 20 kill badge. Next time I'll take your advice about the smurf account if any of my accounts survive the next few weeks
Old 04/25/2019, 20:00   #547

Well if EVERYONE is milking customers then suffice it to say the person posting that feels the same about their own sales; guilt. Its justified, as any business jargon will assert, that they do so because they are "competitive" with their pricing. Selling for volume is risky here, so they believe there has to be a balance. In reality, they could sell for greater volumes at a lower price and still experience the same drawbacks.

The truth is that some have and some do not. We that have just don't care about cost over our enjoyment. It isn't in our thoughts to do so. So to think that selling to those that feel the cost is exorbitant is wrong, is itself wrong. You aren't selling fruits or vegetables to sustain life. You're selling entertainment. Charge what you want, and suffer the consequences good or bad.

The real list thus far, add any and I'll add since OP can't seem to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
Hello,

since many people are trying to get a apex cheat, im here to help you. I will constantly Update this list.
This is a personal opinion, could be different for others.

Legit Providers
  • kernelcheats.to (UD)
  • ev0lve.xyz (Application required - UD)
  • proofcore.io (UD)
  • gatorcheats.com (Long verification process - UD)
  • cScript (Apex Script - UD)

Untrusted
  • ArtificalAiming (Known for bad support, unjustified bans and non working cheats. Currently invite only.)
  • HyperCheats (Was already detected and will stay detected. Lying about detections or hidding them.)
  • ennui.ninja (Status unknown)
  • MikeOfficial.xyz (Closed discord, website, and EPVP thread down after detection)
  • Paradox.gg (Closed for sales after detection, not necessarily untrusted)

Scam Providers
  • Iwantcheats.com (Always detected)
  • *********** (Always detected)
  • uniquehacks.store (No product after payment)
  • privatecheatz.com (No product after payment)
  • weepload.yolasite.com (No product after payment)
  • colossalcheats.com (No product after payment)
  • hackerbot.net (Virus)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 20:53   #548

x22cheats will have apex released here in a few days, I've had his ultimate package for years and never got a detection so I'm excited about the apex. Sharing it here to spread the word he is very reliable and trust worthy
Old 04/25/2019, 22:46   #549

so is your new account joined in april marketing some new coming provider..

the worst thing is most retards fall for this obvious new accs
Old 04/26/2019, 02:01   #550

Also cheat providers. Stop using bitcoin as your payment. No one wants to use that ****.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04/26/2019, 04:16   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises2 View Post
so is your new account joined in april marketing some new coming provider..

the worst thing is most retards fall for this obvious new accs
x22 is not a new coming provider, hes been providing cheats since 2010. Hes just new to providing Apex I guess tho. Just spreading the word, x22 has a solid rep
Old 04/26/2019, 05:08   #552

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1911 View Post
I've had his ultimate package for years and never got a detection so I'm excited about the apex. Sharing it here to spread the word he is very reliable and trust worthy

x22 is a joke since css and csgo even made it worse xD

x22 could never really proof itself on a more complex anticheat without getting banned like instantly

The only thing that might be impressive is the fact that they could stay undetected for months on league of legends but I guess they just didnt got targeted by riot because it was such a "bad" scripting platform and when it got more popular it got smashed.

The price when you buy Lifetime for all cheats is a good deal tho because it covers many games with okay cheats that get updated.
Old 04/26/2019, 05:19   #553

Quote:
Also cheat providers. Stop using bitcoin as your payment. No one wants to use that ****.

Thanks in advance.
Oh really? Lots of major retailers starting to accept btc / already accepting it.

Talk in 5 years than. bb
Old 04/26/2019, 06:56   #554

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
I can tell you from first-hand experience that people, in fact, use that ****.
Old 04/27/2019, 16:50   #555

Good news, gator replied to me and solved my problem.
I am very happy now.
Thanks gator!

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected