Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NOVA MACRO⭐️PRIVATE SCRIPT FOR APEX LEGENDS💎AUTODETECT WEAPONS & ATTACHMENTS💎MISC🔥

Discussion on NOVA MACRO⭐️PRIVATE SCRIPT FOR APEX LEGENDS💎AUTODETECT WEAPONS & ATTACHMENTS💎MISC🔥 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 42
NOVA MACRO⭐️PRIVATE SCRIPT FOR APEX LEGENDS💎AUTODETECT WEAPONS & ATTACHMENTS💎MISC🔥

Features:
All functionality is based on artificial intelligence and does not require injections into the game, and does not read or change its memory and does not require updating for a new game patch. But at the same time, the program receives constant, automatic updates and improvements, with periodic addition of new and interesting functionality. For the especially lazy, included autosetting, which will do all the settings for the user.

A full description of the functionality for APEX LEGENDS scripts you can read on our website.

Buy script:
Quote:
1 day - 2$ CLICK TO BUY
7 days - 5$ CLICK TO BUY
14 days - 9$ CLICK TO BUY
30 days - 15$ CLICK TO BUY
60 days - 20$ CLICK TO BUY
90 days - 25$ CLICK TO BUY
180 days - 40$ CLICK TO BUY
365 days - 70$ CLICK TO BUY
Lifetime - 140$ CLICK TO BUY
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- AMD or Intel processor;
- Windows any version.

CONTACTS:

Accept resellers, contact - sancheszz
Old 12/27/2021, 21:14   #2

We want to wish you a Happy New Year and give you a promo code - "NM2022" for a 25% discount.
Valid from 12/24/2021 to 01/07/2021.

The discount also applies to "Lifetime" - $105 instead of $140.

Purchase is available through our website - https://novamacro.xyz/
The product will come instantly to your email after payment.
Old 01/09/2022, 12:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I will say one of the best if not the best recoil macro out there(I've used hypex and macrokingz before) the thing about the macro is that it works on every resolution it also stays accurate even in far distances and the recoil control factors in the turbocharger/Tap/boosted reloader which hypex and macrokingz did not.The price is also cheap especially when you are going for a long subscription it is easy to setup and adjust your sensitivity to the script itself.All that being said the zoom hack does not work well atleast in my case it's kinda laggy.I do hope they remain undetected and consistent with their product
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2022, 18:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogiman321 View Post
I will say one of the best if not the best recoil macro out there(I've used hypex and macrokingz before) the thing about the macro is that it works on every resolution it also stays accurate even in far distances and the recoil control factors in the turbocharger/Tap/boosted reloader which hypex and macrokingz did not.The price is also cheap especially when you are going for a long subscription it is easy to setup and adjust your sensitivity to the script itself.All that being said the zoom hack does not work well atleast in my case it's kinda laggy.I do hope they remain undetected and consistent with their product
Thanks for the nice review, we plan to add many more cool features in future updates If you have problems with the zoom hack, then write to our support on any contacts.
Old 01/11/2022, 16:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought it, works great, thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2022, 01:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How about the security againts EAC? Will look for further updates and comments from other buyer.
After you active the Tool, the GUI will minimized or will stay? (Minimized + in Task Manager will not detecable).
For the choice of Auto Detect its pretty good you add real-time mode (Means immediately change the scripts)
Old 01/19/2022, 10:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZNG View Post
How about the security againts EAC? Will look for further updates and comments from other buyer.
After you active the Tool, the GUI will minimized or will stay? (Minimized + in Task Manager will not detecable).
For the choice of Auto Detect its pretty good you add real-time mode (Means immediately change the scripts)
The interface can be hidden by a bind. We are constantly working on the security of the program, but we can't give 100% guarantees. So far, no one has been banned since the release.
Old 01/29/2022, 20:41   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Whats a zoom hack ?
Old 01/30/2022, 12:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulcrazy View Post
Whats a zoom hack ?
Works the same way in Apex
Old 02/08/2022, 15:51   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works really good and has a lot of settings (which aren't even needed, if u just wanna go for it). Tested for 5 Days now and haven't found anything THIS good for that price.

Question tho: Would this be possible for Controller? Or is it too much coding?
Old 02/08/2022, 17:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsme View Post
works really good and has a lot of settings (which aren't even needed, if u just wanna go for it). Tested for 5 Days now and haven't found anything THIS good for that price.

Question tho: Would this be possible for Controller? Or is it too much coding?
Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, this one will not work for the controller.
Old 02/10/2022, 09:25   #12

Apex Legends script program update.

Changes:
- Updated the recoil for the 12 season of the game;
- Updated autodetection for modified/swapped weapons.

The program will update automatically.
Purchase is available through our website - https://novamacro.xyz/en/
The product will arrive instantly to your email after payment.
Old 03/01/2022, 19:29   #13

We want to congratulate everyone on the beginning of spring and the approaching Women's Day. We've put a promotional code for 15% discount on the main page of our website. The promo code is valid from 01.03.2022 to 09.03.2022.

Purchase is available through our website - https://novamacro.xyz/en
Item will come instantly to your email after payment.
Old 03/09/2022, 23:11   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1+ rep. This BY FAR is the best macro engine Ive used. I used Legit helpers, and others imo they don't come close. The AUTO detect feature is the game changer.

Oh yeah, I also wondered why I was never getting kicked out of training ground. It has anti afk
Old 03/10/2022, 11:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiejs View Post
1+ rep. This BY FAR is the best macro engine Ive used. I used Legit helpers, and others imo they don't come close. The AUTO detect feature is the game changer.

Oh yeah, I also wondered why I was never getting kicked out of training ground. It has anti afk
Thanks for the review

Tags
apex legends cheat, apex legends hack, apex legends macro, apex legends script, apex norecoil