Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[🔥|🔥Dc-AntiBan🔥|🔥] Powerful Software To Bypass Hwid Ban's [BE & EAC

Discussion on [🔥|🔥Dc-AntiBan🔥|🔥] Powerful Software To Bypass Hwid Ban's [BE & EAC within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[🔥|🔥Dishaan284.xyz🔥|🔥] Universal HWID SPOOFER + FREE ANTICHEAT FORCER

Shop

(BTC Only Accepted On Shop [Instant], Paypal Or Giftcard Accepted, Must Join Discord & Open Support Ticket Or DM Dishaan284 For Payment)
About:
External Spoofer Which Gives The User's Machine A New Identity To Bypass Game Ban's From Anticheat's Or Games Such As On Fortnite, Apex, RB6S, Minecraft Lunar Client, Rust, Arma 3, Ring Of Esylum. Will Work For External Games That Hwid Ban, Will Have To Go Through Dedicated Support, Meaning I Have A Professional Email/Discord Server Ready In case You Need Any Help Or Are Having Issues. I Usually Give A lot Of Personalized Support.

Media
Supports 1809-1909 Latest Windows Version

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2020, 17:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Honestly If your looking for a spoofer that actually works that’s not mining BTC behind your back this SPOOFERS for you bought a week Key and the price was right Insta unBan from Fortnite Even Apex Legends 10/10 would recommend you Buy DC-AntiBan over anyone Else
Old 01/10/2020, 23:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great spoofer and a developer who knows what he do. Most spoofer developers dont give that much attention to their customers, but this one does. If this spoofer doesnt work, he'll find a way to help you.. Such as me he sent me several files to fix my issues and it finally worked. The only problem is the amount of costumers.. It's hard to get trusted in the spoofer community and even harder to provide "lifetime". His spoofer has never been cracked and he already had beefs with some rly good coders/spoofer devs. He isn't the one who started but he survived. All the attempts of cracking leaking etc. failed. Good job buddy. I wont give you a 10/10 because i think interested costumers cant relate what 10/10 is. I would say if your searching a tool to virtualize ur hardware and cheat in a game that is using traces, it should be your ticket for that. Now do you a favour and buy this to have some fun in games.^^

Regards,
Covery
Old 01/12/2020, 01:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good spoofer, love it, never gotten banned once, 10/10. its rly good
Old 01/12/2020, 02:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** spoofer, so ******* ****. the owner is known for ratting people. Dont trust. It has a btc minner in it.
Old 01/12/2020, 02:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper1011 View Post
**** spoofer, so ******* ****. the owner is known for ratting people. Dont trust. It has a btc minner in it.
Not True, this guy is not my customer.
Old 01/12/2020, 03:48   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good spoofer, would recommend. Works flawlessly and the owner doesn't use public methods like most. He's very professional and responds on time and keeps customers updated. Spoofer has so many features I've never even heard/seen on other spoofers. Don't hesitate to buy this if you've been banned. Bought the spoofer last year and havent had any problems.
Old 01/12/2020, 04:14   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sumit. it is true u ******* degen ****.
Go scam and rat more people. This spoofer does not work and its a scam.
ALSO LOOK, UR TRYNA GET PEOPLE TO DO POSITIVE REVIEWS FAKE REVIEWS! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitKing View Post
Not True, this guy is not my customer.
Old 01/12/2020, 04:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper1011 View Post

I never said fake, just said leave a response ion why people hate on you when your doing well, keep making these hate responses i'm making more than you.
Old 01/12/2020, 10:51   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you sure? i actully have a job. Unlike you, i make 170k a year. You earn around 4k. Kys. and go scam more.
Old 01/13/2020, 05:38   #11

Hmm k.
Old 01/23/2020, 18:11   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The spoofer is good but the customer service is horrible, dude never responds after you buy and been waiting a week for a HWID reset.
Old 01/23/2020, 18:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Built2Kill View Post
The spoofer is good but the customer service is horrible, dude never responds after you buy and been waiting a week for a HWID reset.
I do give customer support, however most people don't follow the support rules, its simple Visit Dishaan284.xyz/Support Or if your solution isn't found their open a support ticket, if you simply dm me i won't respond, and for support ticket you need to provide me with correct details. People who follow this make my job easier and make the support faster, Thank you and have a great day!
Old 01/23/2020, 18:58   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitKing View Post
I do give customer support, however most people don't follow the support rules, its simple Visit Dishaan284.xyz/Support Or if your solution isn't found their open a support ticket, if you simply dm me i won't respond, and for support ticket you need to provide me with correct details. People who follow this make my job easier and make the support faster, Thank you and have a great day!
I emailed you 4 days ago. Atleast respond.
Old 01/24/2020, 20:17   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still no response..

Tags
uy