Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ SharpShooter ⭐ | Apex Legends | EXTERNAL AIMBOT | HWID SPOOFER ⭐ |

Discussion on ⭐ SharpShooter ⭐ | Apex Legends | EXTERNAL AIMBOT | HWID SPOOFER ⭐ | within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/29/2019, 10:50   #61

elite*gold: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
As a longtime user of SS even back in February when it launched, I even posted a very positive review up top. The best aimbot I ever used but there should be no ******** by a developer for paying customers coming here to let everyone know this cheat has been detected or how often it's being detected. Customers need to be protected when people throw around "UD" or "Undetected" like it means nothing. If it means you were undetected since your last banwave don't even use the word at all.

SharpShooter was on top of the game from Feb-April but it seems that their team can't keep it UD for long anymore. There has been atleast 3 detections since I purchased it a month ago.

In my opinion customers should come in here EVERY time it's detected to give potential customers an update on it's status because the sellers can't be trusted to do that.
_

Thank you for your honest review but i haven't said anywhere its undetected right now or anything at all. If you are still in sharpapex group then you should know what's going on dev is fixing the detection issue i can understand how ****** up it is to get detected in months 1-2 times but soon this situation will be fixed and about the trusting part i don't tink so i lied to you somewhere about that i said its undetected or something you can see in my thread design i did not mention its still undetected so i don't lie or anything to get customers
Old 09/01/2019, 11:07   #62

Wink

___

SHARPSHOOTER: UPDATED

ADDED NEW FEATURES AND FIXED SOME BUGS
1. Smoothing Updated Again
- Removed shaking effect at low smoothing
- Increased range of effective smoothing values to offer more legit looking settings
- Please let me know what you like or dislike about the smoothing after testing this update - we are trying to make it perfect!

Flickshot Added!
- Shotguns, Wingman, Snipers now flickshot
- Press the aimkey quickly to flick to the target and it will auto shoot
- Should be very smooth, legit looking and accurate. If it is NOT smooth/legit/accurate please let me know ASAP!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2019, 03:05   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I tried clicking the discord server link in your first post, and it says invalid invite, I tried messaging you on discord, and it says you have direct messages disabled.

Im interested but had a question - does your program have a hwid spoofer? I have been banned around 10x..... thanks.
Old 09/02/2019, 04:46   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Super reliable and easy to use and has not been detected yet. I absolutely love it and would 10/10 recommend!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2019, 08:20   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicario666 View Post
I tried clicking the discord server link in your first post, and it says invalid invite, I tried messaging you on discord, and it says you have direct messages disabled.

Im interested but had a question - does your program have a hwid spoofer? I have been banned around 10x..... thanks.
_

Give me your discord i will add but yes we have a hwid spoofer in build so need to worry about that my discord if you wanna add AlexMercer#3101
Old 09/03/2019, 22:09   #66 Trade Status: Verified(?)

And again detected...
Old 09/04/2019, 00:02   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
And again detected...
_

Better work for news report you will get money there if you keep updating people instead of wasting time lol I am getting people anyway

__

RIGHT NOW WE ARE HAVING DETECTION ISSUE I AM NOT SELLING IT FOR NOW ONCE DEVELOPER FIX THE DETECTION I WILL OPEN THE THREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION ADD ME IN DISCORD
Old 09/13/2019, 17:48   #68

Red face

_

OUR APEX SHARPSHOOTER HAS BEEN FIXED AND UNDETECTED ONCE AGAIN. WE HAVE TESTED OVER 7 DAYS AND AS FAR AS I KNOW THE SHARPAPEX IS UNDETECTED AND READY TO ROLL

IN THESE DAYS WE HAVE ADDED NEW STUFF LIKE
  • New Smoothing System
  • Flick shot ( Auto Shoots Wingman )
  • Fixed Our HWID Spoofer
Old 09/14/2019, 10:23   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi guys, just want to do a quick review about Sharpshooter and Alex Mercer. I paid 50$ for a month of a cheat who claimed to be UD, I was HWID banned withing 2 days, never could make the cheat work again, since they have a spoofer and I was promised to be able to play again. The spoofer doesn’t work, the admin told me to do a bunch of stuff who were useless and couldn’t make it work, and they just stopped helping me, I guess they have no clue about their own cheat.
Btw after telling in discord that I felt bad for paying 50$ for a 2 days cheat who got me hwid banned they just kicked me out of Discord.
They are legit, but the cheat is detected 100% (claims to be UD and then a banwave appears within a day or two).
Im waiting Alex to say some **** as always, you are welcome!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2019, 18:10   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfanteJLR View Post
Hi guys, just want to do a quick review about Sharpshooter and Alex Mercer. I paid 50$ for a month of a cheat who claimed to be UD, I was HWID banned withing 2 days, never could make the cheat work again, since they have a spoofer and I was promised to be able to play again. The spoofer doesn’t work, the admin told me to do a bunch of stuff who were useless and couldn’t make it work, and they just stopped helping me, I guess they have no clue about their own cheat.
Btw after telling in discord that I felt bad for paying 50$ for a 2 days cheat who got me hwid banned they just kicked me out of Discord.
They are legit, but the cheat is detected 100% (claims to be UD and then a banwave appears within a day or two).
Im waiting Alex to say some shit as always, you are welcome!
_

No one kicked you . You chargeback because of your own mistake you get ur self kicked from the server . And then about the detection i stopped selling it for a while and its not undetected at leat for now 7 days no ban so its not my mistake " IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE SPOOFER " .

If you had a HWID banned you should have use spoofer to unban but sadly you know only talk shit about other person , you don't know anything about the hack and still you want to buy and use it " IF YOU WANNA BUY AND USE IT LEARN SOME STUFF ABOUT THAT " No one is gonna spoonfeed you . That in one left mouse button works everything . YOU ARE HACKING THERE IS ALWAYS A RISK OF GETTING BANNED " we are not even charging for the spoofer giving everyone free for that . And when its detected i don't sell when its not undetected i make update in thread and tell them its safe to use I CANT SEE FUTURE WHEN AND WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN . But with your words i can clearly see you have 0 idea how things work must be in school still
Old 09/14/2019, 19:06   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review of Sharpshooter

I have never used PC cheats prior to using Sharpshooter and let me tell you everything from customer service from Alex and the Support team has been nothing but amazing! Always Fast responses from them and the community they have. I was setup and ready to go within 10 mins of talking to Alex. As for the cheat itself. AMAZING. I already am pretty good at apex without it but with just minor tweaks to make my aim have a slight "assist" I can drop 10-15 kill games easily with it looking remarkable legit. Its been 4 days playing about 5 hours a day and have yet to be banned so I know there security is top notch.

Now for the break down

Aimbot Performance:
9/10

OH BABYY. This Aimbot is nearly flawless at any range. You could go full super saiyan mode and down people in a quarter second, or mess with the settings and have it look as legit as possible ( which I prefer)

ESP:
9.5/10

This is my favorite part about this. You can see enemies glowing from 100 of meters away so clearly. Just have to be careful not to dump rounds through the smoke if people are watching you!

Ease of Use:
10/10

Minimal setup, took literally 10 mins to download, login, and turn off a few settings the devs tell you to do before launching it.

Overall Quality:
10/10

The overall quality of this amazing tool is amazing, The gui looks amazing, its easy as hell to use. I have slight issues every once in awhile with my computer freezing after launching the loader BUT I cant knock them for that because after a fresh restart it loads like a charm.

Final thoughts:

If you are looking for an amazing UD cheat, then sharpshooter is where you need to go! Nothing beats the quality of what Ive received!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2019, 10:25   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

No one kicked you . You chargeback because of your own mistake you get ur self kicked from the server . And then about the detection i stopped selling it for a while and its not undetected at leat for now 7 days no ban so its not my mistake " IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE SPOOFER " .

If you had a HWID banned you should have use spoofer to unban but sadly you know only talk **** about other person , you don't know anything about the hack and still you want to buy and use it " IF YOU WANNA BUY AND USE IT LEARN SOME STUFF ABOUT THAT " No one is gonna spoonfeed you . That in one left mouse button works everything . YOU ARE HACKING THERE IS ALWAYS A RISK OF GETTING BANNED " we are not even charging for the spoofer giving everyone free for that . And when its detected i don't sell when its not undetected i make update in thread and tell them its safe to use I CANT SEE FUTURE WHEN AND WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN . But with your words i can clearly see you have 0 idea how things work must be in school still
You always have something to say, but the truth is that your cheat is DETECTED 100% every 1 or 2 days gets you hwid banned and the spoofer doesn't work.
You are the child since you don't understand i asked for a chargeback since i payed a whole month of your cheat and I couldn't play the game or use your cheat since it got me HWID banned and the spoofer doesn't work as I said before. If i pay for a product that doesn't work as promised I'm in my right to get my money back, but you are scammers
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2019, 10:26   #73

Quote:
You always have something to say, but the truth is that your cheat is DETECTED 100% every 1 or 2 days gets you hwid banned and the spoofer doesn't work.
You are the child since you don't understand i asked for a chargeback since i payed a whole month of your cheat and I couldn't play the game or use your cheat since it got me HWID banned and the spoofer doesn't work as I said before. If i pay for a product that doesn't work as promised I'm in my right to get my money back, but you are scammers
_

you should understand the meaning of scammer but your english is too much bad and your brain is like a 10 year old i can't help you if . If i was scammer i was blocking you in the first moment you opened a dispute and it's not my cheat you are dumb i am reselling it if you dont know what is reselling it's not my fault . And our spoofer work for everyone except you that means you have a problem using it . Or you don't know how to use it
Old 09/15/2019, 10:34   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

you should understand the meaning of scammer but your english is too much but and your brain is like a 10 year old i can't help you if . If i was scammer i was blocking you in the first moment you opened a dispute and it's not my cheat you are dumb i am reselling it if you dont know what is reselling it's not my fault . And our spoofer work for everyone except you that means you have a problem using it . Or you don't know how to use it
Well english is not my native language, so instead of blaming my bad english you should appreciate that I'm able to comunicate in a language that is not my first one, with that kind of commentary you just demonstrate what kind of person you are.
I'm not the only one who can't make your spoofer work, I can't prove that since you kicked me out of Discord, but you know it's truth.
And btw I bought Kedira Spoofer and it's working PERFECT since the beggining.
and also i didn't insult you or lost respect towards you so I'm asking you to not say things like dumb to me and treat me with respect.
Old 09/15/2019, 10:37   #75

Quote:
Well english is not my native language, so instead of blaming my bad english you should appreciate that I'm able to comunicate in a language that is not my first one, with that kind of commentary you just demonstrate what kind of person you are.
I'm not the only one who can't make your spoofer work, I can't prove that since you kicked me out of Discord, but you know it's truth.
And btw I bought Kedira Spoofer and it's working PERFECT since the beggining.
and also i didn't insult you or lost respect towards you so I'm asking you to not say things like dumb to me and treat me with respect.
_

English is not my native language as well but i am speaking it well , Speaking so other's can understand and i am not the one who kicked you " DEVELOPER OF THE HACK IT SELF KICKED YOU " and " ITS NOT ABOUT DOESN'T WORK " its about " HOW YOU USE IT " you are not able to use it its not my mistake " NO ONE ELSE CRY LIKE YOU DO IN THE DISCORD SERVER " i sold to 20-50+ people and no one is crying like you do " YOU ARE CHEATING IN A GAME " THERE IS 1000% CHANCE YOU WILL GET BANNED EVENUTALLY AND NO ONE PROMISED YOU THAT U WONT GET BANNED ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT WHEN U BOUGHT THE HACK IT GOT DETECTED " i am not the one making it " I AM RESELLING IT LEARN THE DIFFERENCE THEN CRY HERE "
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, apexlegends, esp, esp aimbot