Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AlphaCheats.io ✔️ Apex Legends ✔️ ESP ✔️ Aimbot ✔️ Prediction ✔️ INTERNAL

Discussion on AlphaCheats.io ✔️ Apex Legends ✔️ ESP ✔️ Aimbot ✔️ Prediction ✔️ INTERNAL within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/24/2019, 03:06   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
purchased i'll update a vouce once staff takes care of me
Old 10/25/2019, 21:37   #77

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSon View Post
I don't know about this cheat, seems to have a lot of bad reviews.
New update will be released in a bit
Day keys sell for as low as $5.00 as well, you won't be disappointed
Quote:
Originally Posted by villanger34 View Post
purchased i'll update a vouce once staff takes care of me
Hey mate, if you PM us your Discord user we'll personally get in contact with you.
Old 10/25/2019, 21:52   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would avoid these guys like the Plague, horrible customer service 14 hours without the download, additional 24 hours because the host they use is so cheap that they couldn't get the hack online. After 48+ hours people started using the hack to be instantly banned, hack went down for another 2-4 hours to be updated and to be made Undetected, yeah no it didn't it came back and it was still detected everyone got banned. If you say anything they will ban you and take your subscription away... I have screenshots to prove.

DO NOT BUY THESE SCAMMERS, AVOID AT ALL COST.
Old 10/25/2019, 22:25   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Super cheat, When it has problems it repairs it and gives lost time when to update them
THKX ALPA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gri20 View Post
I would avoid these guys like the Plague, horrible customer service 14 hours without the download, additional 24 hours because the host they use is so cheap that they couldn't get the hack online. After 48+ hours people started using the hack to be instantly banned, hack went down for another 2-4 hours to be updated and to be made Undetected, yeah no it didn't it came back and it was still detected everyone got banned. If you say anything they will ban you and take your subscription away... I have screenshots to prove.

Sorry to disappoint you but they do a very good job, EA tries by all means to eliminate the cheater it its 10 alpa and EA has 100000 person so think back to his friend
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2019, 22:41   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

New update is good
good support
simple to use
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 00:36   #81

Thanks for all the good feedbacks, we appreciate it very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by gri20 View Post

We use a provider that uses Digital Ocean, a very well known firm, which had an issue that you were LINKED multiple times:

We have migrated our servers instead of waiting on Digital Ocean to fix it, hence increasing our cost.

The product wasn't down again after this, regardless of the updates it has received in the 24 hours.

Apex still is undetected, and will stay that way. We currently don't supply spoofers on loader for this product, however there are plenty of resources in our "apex-spoofer" channel for users to learn and use cleaners from.

You were banned for going on your own personal propaganda spamming our servers with invalid information after we have denied your refund request for the down-time caused by Digital Ocean.

We have also compensated everyone for 2 days even though we had no control of the situation as it was caused by our provider.
Old 10/27/2019, 18:15   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Support 24/7 , great service . Highly recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2019, 03:30   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no one need to buy this hack because is detected after only one 1h playing
and they don't accept refund what a waste of money
Old 10/28/2019, 11:50   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No work for me its detected hack only auto banns receive, i been banned at leat on 20accounts with external spoofer and vpn only staff member no banned..staff told me if im use this hack i must expect bann(from a undetect hack).negative!!!!!!
Old 10/28/2019, 16:24   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by shironai9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio8891 View Post
No work for me its detected hack only auto banns receive, i been banned at leat on 20accounts with external spoofer and vpn only staff member no banned..staff told me if im use this hack i must expect bann(from a undetect hack).negative!!!!!!
A member has streamed his gameplay on his account that he has been using for 2 weeks or more, just couple hours ago.

From our current understandings while we can stay undetected for this game, we may not be able to provide spoofers/cleaners any further in the future as many struggle with their HWID bans.

EDIT: We have updated our spoofer for all of our products, it is currently not tested on Apex. Please let us know how it goes in the server. Cheers.
Old 10/29/2019, 01:11   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS, AVOID AT ALL COST.
I don't know why forum still pin they post
here is video proof of detection
look they support when they finally have no other excuses for they hack:
Old 10/29/2019, 01:33   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works well most the time! I'll be honest, it does work, has its issues like anyone tho

-LosFrank
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 23:52   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DETECTED AFTER 1H PLAYING DON'T BUY THIS ****
Old 11/03/2019, 01:08   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Spoofer Included?
Old 11/05/2019, 06:50   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not Buy this garbage its horrible they will steal your money.