Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AlphaCheats.io ✔️ Apex Legends ✔️ ESP ✔️ Aimbot ✔️ Prediction ✔️ INTERNAL

Discussion on AlphaCheats.io ✔️ Apex Legends ✔️ ESP ✔️ Aimbot ✔️ Prediction ✔️ INTERNAL within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/14/2019, 17:06   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Game crashes with this Hack. Support can't help either besides telling me to "lower the graphics" which did not help.
"Quick help for your crashes:
- Your game WILL crash if it was running under user privileges, run Origin as admin by right-clicking it AFTER you make sure it's not running.
- You have to turn your antivirus off."

^ doesnt help either, most hack need those steps to work at all, but not one hack ive used before made my game crash.
Old 07/15/2019, 16:28   #47

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ['Brand__' View Post
Game crashes with this Hack. Support can't help either besides telling me to "lower the graphics" which did not help. How do i get a refund?

"Quick help for your crashes:
- Your game WILL crash if it was running under user privileges, run Origin as admin by right-clicking it AFTER you make sure it's not running.
- You have to turn your antivirus off."

^ doesnt help either, most hack need those steps to work at all, but not one hack ive used before made my game crash.
Ticket ID?
Old 07/15/2019, 16:33   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch the apex is really nice , the smoothing feature helps for making my gameplay look legit . Really p allround
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2019, 17:01   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCheats.io View Post
Ticket ID?
Old 07/16/2019, 05:12   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After searching day by day the best cheap and undetected hack of Apex Legend, i finally find these guys!!!
So here is my Testimonial after buy the 1 day key for APEX LEGEND!

• after buying the key, i confuse because i need to register to their forum, and i can't register using my email (there is something wrong with their forum)

• i contact the costumer support guy, and he reply and help me out! so he made that account for me, then it's done! problem solved

• the Injector is simple, easy to use, the cheat interface is awesome, very customable! i suggest using Black Sector Spoofer, don't use the spoofer provided in the injector.

• the cheat is totally undetected after playing for 14 hours! the best cheap cheat so far!!!! but aimbot is only for close range, it wont work on far distance

• the cheat has no problem on my PC, it's totally compatible on my Ryzen system!

• I will buy again from them, it's the best cheat so far!!! i really recomend this to you!
because i only have time on weekend, so 1 day key is my option, as long as they still undetected im fine with it, this is totally legit man!!!

• i will rate them 10/10, really fits my need, as long as it still undetected i will keep using their product, trust me there is no other cheap hack that works and undetected and safe out there except from this guy, i can guarantee you!
[/B]
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2019, 17:33   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I use other spoofer need help
Old 07/22/2019, 05:49   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyron View Post
only has 1 post and it's from today, yet joined 13 years ago. what the--
Old 07/23/2019, 23:21   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tested for 24hrs works well
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2019, 13:22   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyron View Post
We only provide support for our own software. However create a ticket in our private Discord and we'll try to help if there's an issue on our side
Old 07/24/2019, 13:31   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yesterday i bought the week package for apex and my account got banned right away.. so it seems to be detected

edit: waiting for hours to get in contact with someone from alphacheats..
Old 07/24/2019, 16:40   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used last night for 2 hours game play with spoofer saw email this morning that i was banned.

I only used player esp and aimbot. Thought I did everything right so idk what's up
Old 07/24/2019, 19:47   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyWils0n View Post
yesterday i bought the week package for apex and my account got banned right away.. so it seems to be detected

edit: waiting for hours to get in contact with someone from alphacheats..
User has been contacted on our Discord server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passmybypass View Post
Used last night for 2 hours game play with spoofer saw email this morning that i was banned.

I only used player esp and aimbot. Thought I did everything right so idk what's up
These bans are caused by HWID bans, the cheat's undetected at the moment.

The built-in spoofer only spoofs your storage serials. There's a cleaner posted in our private discord. This is a separate application that you can only download from our private Discord server which you can join by sending your payment receipt to a staff member in our public Discord.
Old 08/01/2019, 03:51   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat works good, I like it, but what I dislike is getting banned every game and having to reinstall game and make a new account. the longest I made it was like 2 games without getting banned.
Old 08/03/2019, 03:36   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradless View Post
The cheat works good, I like it, but what I dislike is getting banned every game and having to reinstall game and make a new account. the longest I made it was like 2 games without getting banned.
Use the spoofer in the private server. The built-in spoofer only spoofs the storage serial numbers.
Old 09/12/2019, 15:59   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When was the last time the hack was updated ?
Also: Seller's PayPal account can not currently receive payments