Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[$50] AridekVM | ✅ Apex HWID Spoofer | ✅ No Flash Bios | ✅ LIFETIME

Discussion on [$50] AridekVM | ✅ Apex HWID Spoofer | ✅ No Flash Bios | ✅ LIFETIME within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/18/2019, 18:50   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedira View Post
Is working already, just doing some tests for change the status.

Some people can use it fine but for some reason old users cant use, when u clean EXIT from origin, it will solve, the problem is in traces files.
I had to format/delete my whole computer, including my harddrives because the "cleaner" program utterly damaged my windows.
Old 12/18/2019, 22:37   #92

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaahyzsal View Post
I had to format/delete my whole computer, including my harddrives because the "cleaner" program utterly damaged my windows.
Please, what is your purchase ID? If you do not know what you are doing, I recommend asking my support for help, if you have questions I make you step by step team viewer, if your problem persists we will refund your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisina1991 View Post
My friend told me that he still couldn't use it. Tried many ways to clear the system. Still banned in APEX.
Who is your friend? The stable spoofer, had stopped sales 3 days ago but opened again and it's alright, new customers are using normally.

as i said for some reason old users are not succeeding, i am looking for this problem be quiet and stay tuned in the status
Old 12/19/2019, 13:49   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Please, what is your purchase ID? If you do not know what you are doing, I recommend asking my support for help, if you have questions I make you step by step team viewer, if your problem persists we will refund your money.

Who is your friend? The stable spoofer, had stopped sales 3 days ago but opened again and it's alright, new customers are using normally.

as i said for some reason old users are not succeeding, i am looking for this problem be quiet and stay tuned in the status
New users can use it safely, old users still have problems, this is good XD

Quote:
Yes, cleaning can damage the system and even cause some components of the system to fail to run or the network to be completely down.
Old 12/19/2019, 14:19   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, does Lite version is enough for Apex Legends ? Ty
Old 12/20/2019, 01:11   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Bro, I've asked your support and it's not helping. I want my money back.

The issue has carried on for 10+ days now, and I've only used your program like 12 days.

Quote:
New users can use it safely, old users still have problems, this is good XD

Yes, cleaning can damage the system and even cause some components of the system to fail to run or the network to be completely down.
His truly screwed me over.
Old 12/20/2019, 01:17   #96

Quote:
Bro, I've asked your support and it's not helping. I want my money back.

The issue has carried on for 10+ days now, and I've only used your program like 12 days.

His truly screwed me over.
I've refunded your money right now, please check.
Old 12/20/2019, 03:03   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was indeed having doubts,listening to the few bad reviews,but Kedira proved me wrong by assisting me on my every step towards the HWID unban,it worked after few questions asked to Kedira.Fast answer,fast fix and fast play.I honestly think that this is one of the best (if not the best) spoofer you can find at the moment.Spending 50$ for this spoofer was the best idea of the day and i sure don't regret it.Some people out there are trying to ruin his reputation by saying wrong *****.This guy is answering in the second (literally).Those few people can't ruin a whole empire of literally 700&+ vouchers.I am a happy customer and I recommend buying this software.AridekVM > all
Old 12/20/2019, 03:05   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep using it since 5 month on apex and it work so well I also tried on fornite/rainbowsix & faceit for cs go and it worked so good I'm so happy to bought lifetime of this!
Old 12/20/2019, 03:08   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzurra View Post
Hi, does Lite version is enough for Apex Legends ? Ty
Apex u need full version boss.
Old 12/20/2019, 03:20   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of the best spoofer

Best price

Best function

Best services

Why are you hesitate to buy this?
Old 12/20/2019, 12:34   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All in all, currently hwid spoofer does not work for my friends.
It has not been working properly for more than 10 days.(Maybe he works for others, but not for my friends)
Repeatedly reminded my friends that need to clear the EAC tracking file.
step
1. Reinstalled the new system
2. Changed the new IP address
3. 3. Run HWID Spoofer for full virtualization and confirm that it has been modified successfully.
4. Download and install ORIGIN and APEX.
5. Login to the game and get banned after 30 minutes
So I think there are still some inconspicuous things that have been missed
And there is no group for discussion on discord. You can't know whether other customers can use it normally except for sending support tickets. Support notes may only get one reply a day. It may take several days or more to complete all communication.
His DISCORD account has been offline for a long time and may be invisible. It may take a long time to always get a reply.
I hope he can fix it again and delete EAC ban again.
Old 12/20/2019, 17:55   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
I've been using his spoofer for over 5 months now I'm not having any problems what so ever , I do cheat on apex however I've been on the same account for the last 2 days
Old 12/20/2019, 18:12   #103

Quote:
All in all, currently hwid spoofer does not work for my friends.
It has not been working properly for more than 10 days.(Maybe he works for others, but not for my friends)
Repeatedly reminded my friends that need to clear the EAC tracking file.
step
1. Reinstalled the new system
2. Changed the new IP address
3. 3. Run HWID Spoofer for full virtualization and confirm that it has been modified successfully.
4. Download and install ORIGIN and APEX.
5. Login to the game and get banned after 30 minutes
So I think there are still some inconspicuous things that have been missed
And there is no group for discussion on discord. You can't know whether other customers can use it normally except for sending support tickets. Support notes may only get one reply a day. It may take several days or more to complete all communication.
His DISCORD account has been offline for a long time and may be invisible. It may take a long time to always get a reply.
I hope he can fix it again and delete EAC ban again.
I use TICKET SYSTEM for support, if is no working for they, just say for they create a ticket.
Old 12/21/2019, 06:25   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I use TICKET SYSTEM for support, if is no working for they, just say for they create a ticket.
Yes, create a support ticket. But it seems that you always say the same thing (other people use it normally, only you have no effect, clean the EAC trace file completely.) I just want to say that I only have one hard disk, and I have completely formatted this hard disk, installed the new system, and installed the origin and apex after the hwid spoofer was successfully modified, so there is no trace file. Even so, it is still banned.

Besides, you don't have a public discussion group, only you can tell me if I'm the only one who doesn't work. I can't ask other users if it works at all.
Old 12/21/2019, 09:08   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

doesn't work for apex anymore! keep getting banned!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex cheat, apex spoofer, spoofer, unban from apex legends