Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

👾✴️⚛️www.DexA.im⚛️✴️ ⭐APEX CHEAT⭐SILENT AIM⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF⭐ 👾✴️⚛️www.DexA.im⚛️✴️👾

Discussion on 👾✴️⚛️www.DexA.im⚛️✴️ ⭐APEX CHEAT⭐SILENT AIM⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF⭐ 👾✴️⚛️www.DexA.im⚛️✴️👾 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: Apex Legends?
Sure 363 84.22%
Why not 82 19.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/18/2020, 00:42   #211

elite*gold: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by xidrunk2 View Post
I'm making things up? Yeah, I knew you would use this card, later on, lol, so how did I fake the recording that redirects to your server? so this is not your employee anymore?
You did not post anywhere in that conversation confirming your order information with us. You aren't even marked as a customer on our Discord, either.

Again, for all I know, you haven't even purchased from us.

So yes, as far as I know, this could entirely be fabricated.

Old 05/18/2020, 00:54   #212

Quote:
#55625 May 16, 2020 Completed $6.99 for 1 item
Great, thank you. I've refunded you the full $6.99 to your card. You should see it in 3-5 business days.

I've also terminated your account on our loader and from DEXAiM. Do not purchase from us again. I will also pass this information along to our developer to ensure you do not go thru this same process with them.

Old 05/18/2020, 01:18   #213

Quote:

I think that is a fraud don't you think? I think the people on EPVP should let us know after reading this whole thread.
The only fraud here is you, "buddy"
Old 05/20/2020, 07:36   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 133/0/2
Honest review (will edit this once resolved) - bought one day trial > loader doesn't recognise my user and password > submitted ticket > Filed for forget password, never got send a password reset to my registered email > I paid for another one day trial > loader doesn't recognise my user and password > got banned from their discord and removed VIP

I wouldn't say this doesn't work but I couldn't even get through the loader login lol.

Old 05/20/2020, 21:55   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifirmin View Post
Honest review (will edit this once resolved) - bought one day trial > loader doesn't recognise my user and password > submitted ticket > Filed for forget password, never got send a password reset to my registered email > I paid for another one day trial > loader doesn't recognise my user and password > got banned from their discord and removed VIP

I wouldn't say this doesn't work but I couldn't even get through the loader login lol.
Hi, is this review meant for another provider? I see no record of a ban for the Discord you have in your signature?
Old 05/20/2020, 22:02   #216 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 133/0/2
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifirmin View Post
Just purchased a trial key, didnt even get pass the registration as the website locked me out and I can't even forget password and recover my account. I'm stuck at User Login and cant even access the hack lol.

P.S this is the 3rd hack provider I tried on Evpers none of them seem to work I either get a BSOD or the hack just straight up doesnt work.

Edit: I purchased another day key and again the same error when logging in to the loader lol, it says "Could not login, Bad Credentials" I literally keyed in the same user and pw I created on the website and even tried registering again with the product code"

20 bucks lost with 0 support. I got proof of purchase if anyone wants to contact me.
I'm referring to this. DM me on discord for the emails registered to the payments I made on both accounts
Old 05/23/2020, 00:25   #217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned while afk

i bought a one day pass and followed the setup guide. started up the game after updating everything and had to go afk because i was selling something on offerup. when i came back 20 min later the loading screen had a banner saying banned. this cheat is probably detect so i wouldnt recommend purchasing.
Attached Images
File Type: png EPVP_Ban.png (1.42 MB, 65 views)
File Type: png EPVP_Ban2.png (209.6 KB, 63 views)
Old 05/23/2020, 20:38   #218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

okey this is my very 1rst time using a cheat! im a console player and want to try to cheat on pc, after 3 or 4 games my account is abnned! im was playing legit soo fckng legit aim smooth etc! so this is detected guys!
Old 07/31/2020, 10:20   #219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cheat is detected. acct got banned first game.

Tags
cheat, delta, dexa.im, dexaim, silentaim