Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALPHECCA 🔥 SIMPLE GLOW ESP 🔥 FREE TRIALS

Discussion on ALPHECCA 🔥 SIMPLE GLOW ESP 🔥 FREE TRIALS within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/23/2019, 18:58   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought the lifetime edition of both the pubg and apex legends cheat. Will do a review of the apex legends.

Aimbot: About 7/10. It's a typical aimbot with prediction, bullet drop and all that jazz. If you can't frag 12+ kills a game with the aimbot turned on every game then you need to get your game sense and movement to be better rather than trying to get an aimbot with 100% hit rate. Besides, I don't use the aimbot in this cheat as I can aim good enough even without it. Has less customization than other hacks out there like vis check and smoothing but I think it is planned to be added later on.

ESP & Glow: 9/10. Works well enough. Chams currently don't have a range limit but the esp does. Item specific esp is on its way. Mainly bought the hack for the ESP and I am very much satisfied with it. Chams are not streamable but 2d boxes (esp - both player and item) are streamable.

Safety: 8/10. Hasn't been detected since I bought it. Fingers crossed. I did get banned but that was mostly due to reports from other players spectating me. Was too blatant with my ESP usage and my soft aimbot use. I know it's not detected because I wasn't HWID banned and just account banned. Had it at a lower score because there's day passes and I think that it increases detection rate with other users being too blatant with the hack usage.

Price: 10/10 - Cheapest in the market with all the options, features and safety. It's the best bang for the buck out there.

Overall - 8.5-9/10

Can't wait for future updates. Professor is also quite active in the forums and responds within a few hours.
Old 04/23/2019, 23:05   #62

elite*gold: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencrabara View Post
Bought the lifetime edition of both the pubg and apex legends cheat. Will do a review of the apex legends.

Aimbot: About 7/10. It's a typical aimbot with prediction, bullet drop and all that jazz. If you can't frag 12+ kills a game with the aimbot turned on every game then you need to get your game sense and movement to be better rather than trying to get an aimbot with 100% hit rate. Besides, I don't use the aimbot in this cheat as I can aim good enough even without it. Has less customization than other hacks out there like vis check and smoothing but I think it is planned to be added later on.

ESP & Glow: 9/10. Works well enough. Chams currently don't have a range limit but the esp does. Item specific esp is on its way. Mainly bought the hack for the ESP and I am very much satisfied with it. Chams are not streamable but 2d boxes (esp - both player and item) are streamable.

Safety: 8/10. Hasn't been detected since I bought it. Fingers crossed. I did get banned but that was mostly due to reports from other players spectating me. Was too blatant with my ESP usage and my soft aimbot use. I know it's not detected because I wasn't HWID banned and just account banned. Had it at a lower score because there's day passes and I think that it increases detection rate with other users being too blatant with the hack usage.

Price: 10/10 - Cheapest in the market with all the options, features and safety. It's the best bang for the buck out there.

Overall - 8.5-9/10

Can't wait for future updates. Professor is also quite active in the forums and responds within a few hours.
a HUGE thank you for your HUGE review. i will keep working on it and improve it!
Old 04/24/2019, 19:29   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Alphecca

This is a very good working hack, the ESP is perfect and the aimbot is working great as well, no detection so far!
Good service. Cheat is awesome!
Keep it up guys, you are doing an amazing job!
Old 04/24/2019, 20:15   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do I need HWIDSpoofer?
Old 04/24/2019, 21:11   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozki966 View Post
Do I need HWIDSpoofer?
Don't need an hwid spoofer. Just use the public one of ****** i case you get a ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niccya View Post
This is a very good working hack, the ESP is perfect and the aimbot is working great as well, no detection so far!
thanks!!
Old 04/25/2019, 05:28   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Decided to give the trial a try and so far it has been great, the GUI is very easy to navigate and the actual hack itself is very smooth. Definite 10/10 and will more than likely buy an extension in the future. My only concerns are hardware bans but hey you gotta take a risk if you are going to cheat!
Old 04/25/2019, 08:30   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

quite good security, adequate prices, there are many payment systems, and a very convenient site. I recommend to buy, cheat good.
Old 04/25/2019, 20:23   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Although I agree its a fairer pricing then anyone else, and a standard all should come down to while this game is starting to lose popularity, I want some reasoning behind why it went from 3 eur/day to 5 eur for 5 days.

This is just coming from a potential buyer. I am very interested.
Old 04/25/2019, 21:13   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipersuck View Post
Although I agree its a fairer pricing then anyone else, and a standard all should come down to while this game is starting to lose popularity, I want some reasoning behind why it went from 3 eur/day to 5 eur for 5 days.

This is just coming from a potential buyer. I am very interested.
Hey, i just set the same prices as Sirius because the hack was at it's alpha, it wasn't that well. I have hardly worked on it and it is now very better.
Try it and you will love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDuckle View Post
Decided to give the trial a try and so far it has been great, the GUI is very easy to navigate and the actual hack itself is very smooth. Definite 10/10 and will more than likely buy an extension in the future. My only concerns are hardware bans but hey you gotta take a risk if you are going to cheat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tema050595 View Post
quite good security, adequate prices, there are many payment systems, and a very convenient site. I recommend to buy, cheat good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niccya View Post
thanks for your reviews!

Quote:
Do I need HWIDSpoofer?
You don't really need one. I case of, i you find one on the web easily.
Old 04/25/2019, 22:36   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_profesor View Post
Hey, i just set the same prices as Sirius because the hack was at it's alphecca, it wasn't that well. I have hardly worked on it and it is now very better.
Try it and you will love it!
I value honesty and from what I’ve seen looks good. I’ll be trying tmw and will update next week. Thanks.
Old 04/25/2019, 22:49   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipersuck View Post
I value honesty and from what I’ve seen looks good. I’ll be trying tmw and will update next week. Thanks.
glad you like it!
Old 04/27/2019, 01:06   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It works smoothly. I advise. Do not miss.
Old 04/27/2019, 01:24   #73

Quote:
It works smoothly. I advise. Do not miss.
thank you!
Old 04/28/2019, 17:49   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got gtx 1060 and i7 and 16gb ram. using the cheat rat my pc. my fps is terrible, normally without cheat i can get 70-80 fps on high settings and with cheat. down to 25fps. so make sure your pc is up for the heavy cheat load. but aimbot is decent, it's good with auto weapon but with snipers at long range and wignman. it kinda sucks, esp just simple.
Old 04/28/2019, 18:04   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by koonwan2 View Post
i got gtx 1060 and i7 and 16gb ram. using the cheat rat my pc. my fps is terrible, normally without cheat i can get 70-80 fps on high settings and with cheat. down to 25fps. so make sure your pc is up for the heavy cheat load. but aimbot is decent, it's good with auto weapon but with snipers at long range and wignman. it kinda sucks, esp just simple.
Well me and my users don't have any FPS drops so maybe something is wrong with your computer.
My sure to tests all aimbot settings and find what is the best for you. With the good params, you won't miss a bullet.

Tags
aimbot, apex, cheap, esp, undetected