Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GGOS - NEW! Most Advanced & Customizable Cheat In The Planet!

Discussion on GGOS - NEW! Most Advanced & Customizable Cheat In The Planet! within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2019, 01:45   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi are you giving any trials?
Old 04/06/2019, 03:43   #32

elite*gold: 5155
yes just have to pm me on discord
Old 04/09/2019, 01:20   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 232
Hi, still giving trials?
Old 04/09/2019, 01:36   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey i purchased via rocketr never received any email for the cheat.
Old 04/09/2019, 01:54   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddendev93 View Post
Hey i purchased via rocketr never received any email for the cheat.
If doesnt arrive to ur inbox/spam . You might pm me in discord

This is rare to happend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowld View Post
Hi, still giving trials?
Yes pm me in discord
Old 04/09/2019, 23:25   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 232
Tested the cheat since Ghost doesnt work for me ( he was nice enough to swap it ) . I must admit this is the best esp I've seen. Highly customizable. I had fun with the cheat and if I'd want to cheat again I'd highly come to this guy. He's top notch support.

The aimbot tho. Straight up laser. That **** was hilarious but too obvious to use so I didn't bother , only used ESP/BulletSpeed/Antibreath . BTW The item option on esp is fire too.
I don't know if it's worth the price but for the safety I'd pay for this. (Used it on main , didn't get banned or anything)
Old 04/12/2019, 05:40   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just bought and didn't receive an email I have added on discord but has not been accepted yet.
Old 04/12/2019, 16:52   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXTRUFLIPXX View Post
I just bought and didn't receive an email I have added on discord but has not been accepted yet.
I did accepted discord
Old 04/14/2019, 09:27   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good software, but not suitable for legit game
Old 04/14/2019, 09:43   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot is now 100%
Old 04/16/2019, 03:26   #41

Use silent aimbot which is bullet tracking
Old 04/23/2019, 12:48   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've known Dank for quite some time and he was kind enough to hand me a 30min key.

I have used several different Apex cheats, no other comes close to this aimbot in terms of precision and function. I didnt try all the ESP functions(theres alot of them) but its super smooth, no fps drops at all.

If you have money to spare this is the cheat you want for Apex.
Old 04/26/2019, 02:54   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowld View Post
but for the safety I'd pay for this. (Used it on main , didn't get banned or anything)

You dont pay for safety, doesnt matter how expensive it is, if the Anticheatdevs get access to the hack it will be detected fastly. A high price has the advantage that the number of users will much lower, and this lower the risk too.

But as we know they can detect the hacks without to have access to the hackfiles. in the previous banwave the added a check what scan for the textstring "Aimbot"....

if the code isnt correct obfuscated and the string exists...ban

BTW: I bought all hacks i could find and this hack was exactly what i missed. ALL, really all!! other hacks, inclusiv our own are nearly the same standard. The difference are only different menus and different bugs.

Very important, this hack was the only one with a VT detection rate under 5 hits. If here the Reseller say its a false positive detection, he tell obviously ht truth. GGOS had 2 or 3 flags and this dectetion numberis very rar within all this trojan spreading shitload what they sell to brazenly prices.

8 flags. 15 flags and one of them, got detected by 43 AV and the dev said "its the packer, false postive" bullshit.

They are not experienced enough to hide their rats from Antivir apps, how can it be hidden from anticheat then? The Quality of a hack and the coder skill you can see with a simple virustotal scan, everything with more than 5 dections is unsafe trash where the coder wether didnt knew that he spreaded trojans or he want to make a second time money with ame customer. This is means not that the hack with less detection rate is 100% ratfree or that the hack with 30 flags is really a trojan, but it give light overview over the knowledge the developer has. I will release a detailed overview from current hacks next days. Maybe the Creators can explain why their overprised hack disable ports in the firewalls or why the downloaded Hackfiles contain same signature from dangerous malware.

Sorry hijacking your thread with OT but its finally a important argument to spent that money for this hack where the Coder obviously play the game himself and who has some years experience. Respekt, this hack is my personal number 1

PS: One negative thing i noticed. i bought 4 day keys and wether the reseller sell the keys twice or someone or there is a strange bug. I git with every single key kicks from hack for using the key on another device. AN no i didnt used spoofers pr vpn or whatver
Old 04/30/2019, 08:20   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doesn't work for me

EDIT: Nevermind, it WORKS. Needed to be in the same drive as game

No dice, installed to D, set +8 timezone, Nothing happens on launch. I added Dank so we will see how it turns out. Even tried to rebind with nothing
Old 05/01/2019, 08:46   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it support Windows 7 ?
Closed Thread