Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎 CxLoader 💎 🔫 PERFECT AIMBOT 🔫 UNDETECTED ✅ **SILENT AIM**

Discussion on 💎 CxLoader 💎 🔫 PERFECT AIMBOT 🔫 UNDETECTED ✅ **SILENT AIM** within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 303
Arrow 💎 CxLoader 💎 🔫 PERFECT AIMBOT 🔫 UNDETECTED ✅ **SILENT AIM**

Undetected Status: UNDETECTED

Features

Primary Features

- Internal DLL (Minimal performance impact)
- High Stability
- Private bypass method
- Streamproof (Stream using OBS and your audience won't see the cheats)
- Advanced configuration with in- game menu
- Cloud PC/ Windows Server supported
- Windowed/ Fullscreen Support
- Controller support
- Auto updates
- Simple loading process
- Supports all versions of Windows 7/ 10 (includes preview builds, 1903 and greater)
- Customizable menu theme
- Attractive and easy to use loader

Aimbot Features

- High Performance Aimbot
- Silent Aim
- Instant Hit (Magic Bullet)
- Custom Aim Key
- Bullet- Drop Prediction
- Velocity Prediction
- Advanced Anti Spread & Recoil Compensation
- Aim Down Sight (ADS) Aimbot ON/OFF
- Choose where the aimbot locks on (Head, Eye, Chest)
- FOV adjustment (Shows a circle that visualizes your Field of View and where the aimbot will lock on)
- Advanced Smoothing Engine (RNG- based, does not lag behind fast- moving players)
- Hit offset feature (Aimbot will hit in a different place every time)
- Team Checks
- Visibility Checks

ESP Features

- ESP Box
- Player Glow
- Overhead Names
- 3D Bounding Box
- Item/ Loot ESP Icons (Color categorized)
- Filter System (only see the loot items you care about)
- Enemy/Friendly Color Customizations

Extra

- Custom Crosshair
- Radar Overlay on minimap
- Radar Customizations

Payment Method

- Paypal
- Stripe
- Bitcoin

Contact

Join our discord server:

Quote:
https://discord.gg/WB6X7Bs
Vouches

Quote:
I'm really am impressed with the cheat. Many features. A risk I'm glad I took after other cheats have scammed me. Support is amazing. Best I've seen so far in the cheat community.
- NardoKrazy

Quote:
Aimbot 10/10
ESP 10/10
Detection 10/10

Often new updates with new functions, very nice cheat
Many Features. Support is amazing. Best Apex Cheat i ever used.
- XeDestroyerXbl

Quote:
The best apex cheat out there. Love the prompt support, and quality control of new update release. Just cx its a hack some people may think, it is ok to have a crappy loader or bugs occasionally. cx loader has no loader issues, no injection issues, no lag, and is stream able. smooth aim works flawlessly. reasonable price for the quality of the product. I am sold!
- DecoRa

Quote:
10/10 on apex for sure.
- IAmFitzy

Quote:
alright, bought one day yesterday, and did 4 top 1 as of today. Sharp Aim, but not too obvious, esp is godlike. I mostly rely on the ESP to loot safe and go around ennemies, it's really dope. Will buy a month no questions asked.
- Steph

Quote:
Apex is sick! Second key i've bought and will keep buying! :smiley: I recommend alot
- Fai0n

Quote:
Tried it 2 days ago

Silent aim is one of the best
Esp is just perfect
Everything can be changed ( color , size .. ) and that's rlly good
Can use it as a rage hack and also can use it as a legit hack so can"t be spotted when spectaded
The menu is so easy to use and you can use the cheat like 5 mins after activating it
Didn't get detected
So for me it's 10/10 :smiley:
- Blew Square

Media

Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/21/2019, 02:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Silent Aim, huh? Any videos that show that working?
Old 03/21/2019, 02:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzic1 View Post
Silent Aim, huh? Any videos that show that working?
We are working on getting some videos up! Check back here tomorrow. But I can confirm this is pSilent as you might see in CS GO or other games. No aimbot lockons whatsoever.
Old 03/23/2019, 07:05   #4

(reserved)
Old 03/30/2019, 19:11   #5

Spots still available. Will be giving some vouch copies in exchange for detailed reviews of our cheat!
Old 03/30/2019, 22:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Willing to vouch. Added you on discord.
Edit: Got to try it out. Hack is LEGIT. Works on windows 10 systems only currently. Hack was very easy to set up and very cool in the way the hack doesn't lock onto HWID but uses a different method which is very useful for hwid changers. The ESP and ITEMESP work very well I didn't have any FPS loss with it. It looks very clean ingame and is easy to read compared to a lot of hacks I've tried. I didn't see any toggles for individual items (yet) on the esp to turn on certain items and some others off but I heard its coming in an update soon. One thing I would also recommend is a hotkey to turn off the item esp only during firefights. The silent aimbot is this hack's greatest achievement tho and it works perfectly and is very customizable so you can make it look very legit or rage hack if you please. Overall no complaints very nice hack and DEFINITELY worth it for the price and silent aimbot. 10/10 thanks for the trial.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2019, 23:35   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought a 1 day key. Definitely legitimate. Little bit of a strange setup but not hard to understand at all. Aimbot is probably best feature, silent aim is sick. ESP is clean and not laggy for me. EDIT: Item esp menu is actually awesome after messing around with it. Whole Menu has a great amount of options. Maybe a slight fps drop here or there, nothing too noticeable though. Definitely recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2019, 00:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent message on discord
Old 04/01/2019, 03:13   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks pretty darn good I have to admit. Price a bit salty tho, especially the week key. Thinking about getting it soon but It's a really hard decision.
Old 04/01/2019, 04:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzic1 View Post
Looks pretty darn good I have to admit. Price a bit salty tho, especially the week key. Thinking about getting it soon but It's a really hard decision.
I can promise you will be more than satisfied with the features our cheat has to offer! Our feeling is that the price is quite reasonable considering the amount of customization and high level of security we are able to offer. Its still true that no one has ever received a ban using our cheat. Many other hacks here use public bypass methods that are bound to get detected eventually. Our implementation is completely custom and build from the ground up. Our EAC bypass is not pulled from some public forum.

Just to clarify, our cheat remains FUD. Despite the hysteria around "ban- waves" today. Many providers using public methods have been affected but we are going strong as ever!
Old 04/16/2019, 04:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTrickster View Post
This cheat is amazing, im a closet cheater, so im always looking for cheats that give you an edge while looking legit. The silent aim in my opinion the best feature, ive never been called out with, also great esp no lag at all, I would grab it as soon as you can, highly recommended.
Thanks for the kind review.
Old 04/16/2019, 08:50   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat works perfectly, every option you have is customizable: the fov, smooth, esp etc. I'm impressed by the work done on that program. I'm closet cheater and as a guy above I've never been called out too. I used few cheats to Apex before but none of them is as good as the one here. Gonna spend some savings on this product for sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 10:25   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Aimbot 10/10:This aimbot is one of the best ones there is, Legit you can see how perfect the prediction is by aiming at someone on the way down from flying from the dropshit and seeing it go 10-15 feet in front to predict there falling speed etc, If that doesn't cut it the the silent aim is absolutely amazing, No need to lock on to anyone once so ever and makes you look legit to spectators etc. The aimbot is legit none flawed and amazing.

ESP 10/10: This Cheat has Legit anything you need, for example: Item ESP ( Like Weapons or Armor) you can filter what you need and what you Don''t need.

Using this aimbot and cheat in general you can easily drop 20-30 kills no issues, The only limitations you may have is finding the people other then that you could take out top of the line try hard sweaty *** 14 year olds with ease.

Detection 15/10: Been using it for weeks on and off now and NEVER have I been banned, Bypass is top of the line and works perfect, Not like these other cheats which use public bypasses and get hit with every ban wave there is.

Overall Rating 15/10:
A really clean GUI, Aimbot is just perfect, ESP is nice and smooth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 17:03   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Apex mod

I have used this menu for a few weeks now. It is definitely worth the money. Support is amazing and no problems with it at all. Very good menu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 22:10   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot was one of the best i used in Apex , i used only the Silent Aimbot function and it was working really nice. I won every round with 20-25 Kills. The prediction is working very well too.

The ESP is smooth and has almost all filter Settings you need. Im very happy with it.

I used the Cheat 24 Hours and i got no ban , and i buy again this amazing cheat.

The best thing is the loader , never seen such injection before.
Very User Friendly and nice to handle!

The money is definitely worth it.
Thank you
Thanks
1 User