Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 APEX ⬛ AIM + ESP 🌀 Working & Updated ✅ Safe Purchase [355+/0/0] TBM 🔒

Discussion on 🔥 APEX ⬛ AIM + ESP 🌀 Working & Updated ✅ Safe Purchase [355+/0/0] TBM 🔒 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/27/2019, 18:17   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 215
The Black Market: 101/1/0
Friendly seller, fast communication. aim and esp work perfectly for me, 100% recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2019, 18:23   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 905
from 9$ PayPal to 13$? WTF WHY?
Old 02/27/2019, 21:20   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Completely satisfied, good hack, win almost every game with it. Quick support also.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2019, 11:23   #19

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 388/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiiLo View Post
from 9$ PayPal to 13$? WTF WHY?
Hi, this difference is fully justified, it is about security reasons. If you want to know more add me in discord and DM me, i'll explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximax333 View Post
Completely satisfied, good hack, win almost every game with it. Quick support also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmurFlex View Post
Friendly seller, fast communication. aim and esp work perfectly for me, 100% recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by faust_gg View Post
Bought weekly key, like your cheat, good work.
Many thanks to you guys, your reviews is really important.
Old 02/28/2019, 20:01   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best cheat I've ever used
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2019, 07:11   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your discord links are invalid to me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2019, 07:31   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

People that are saying aimbot is bad on dawn. Oh yeah it is. I edit/make cheat videos and i couldn't even play the game without getting frustrated and i usually would win more without the aimbot on. Its not incorrect cheat usage at all as i test many cheats and make videos daily on apex cheats.

Also im not just some salty person that paid for the cheat and was mad that the aimbot was trash. i literally didn't pay anything to play to get clips i needed for the video. Ended up doing the video without my clips in the end of it
Old 03/01/2019, 09:30   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalma51 View Post
Your discord links are invalid to me
this one should work for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZethTheGOD View Post
People that are saying aimbot is bad on dawn. Oh yeah it is. I edit/make cheat videos and i couldn't even play the game without getting frustrated and i usually would win more without the aimbot on. Its not incorrect cheat usage at all as i test many cheats and make videos daily on apex cheats.

Also im not just some salty person that paid for the cheat and was mad that the aimbot was trash. i literally didn't pay anything to play to get clips i needed for the video. Ended up doing the video without my clips in the end of it
It's almost the same i told to another person, your epvp account is pretty new + your account have only 1 post, and this post in my thread, so looks like your account was registered just few days ago or maybe even yesterday.

As fact you didn't bought something from me exactly, so there is no way to verify did you really used the cheat or not, due to this your opinion may not be valid and seriously looks like any competitor tries to disrespect the thread, by writing some negative things.

At the current patch AIM work enough good to win more games with it than without xD, i don't know if this is a joke. You need to find your own AIM settings, depends on what weapons you usually use and at what range you usually stay vs enemies, cheat have hotkey configuration so this is easy and smooth to do it. If you did everything right - there will not be any problems with it.

Work on the cheat is still ongoing, AIM also will be improved in the next patches and become even better.
Old 03/01/2019, 17:58   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOLSTEN View Post
this one should work for sure.

It's almost the same i told to another person, your epvp account is pretty new + your account have only 1 post, and this post in my thread, so looks like your account was registered just few days ago or maybe even yesterday.

As fact you didn't bought something from me exactly, so there is no way to verify did you really used the cheat or not, due to this your opinion may not be valid and seriously looks like any competitor tries to disrespect the thread, by writing some negative things.

At the current patch AIM work enough good to win more games with it than without xD, i don't know if this is a joke. You need to find your own AIM settings, depends on what weapons you usually use and at what range you usually stay vs enemies, cheat have hotkey configuration so this is easy and smooth to do it. If you did everything right - there will not be any problems with it.

Work on the cheat is still ongoing, AIM also will be improved in the next patches and become even better.
Again as i said i make videos for a reseller i dont pay for anything. My elitepvp account is new because the people i make the videos for post here you probably have seen them around. Cheats like Onyx and newly released Orange. Its okay to be in denial about the cheat you resell but its the worst cheat i have used hands down and i wouldnt recommend it to anyone

Sick aimbot btw
Old 03/01/2019, 18:08   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First of all, I haven't used this cheat so all the info I have is from this official thread.

Seems like the aimbot of this cheat is still in progress. As I understand you need to adjust the aimbot to your personal mouse settings and personal gameplay (you like to snipe or rape them from close). This probably means if you setup the cheat for sniper play and you pickup a smg your aimbot will act very weird.

THIS COULD BE THE REASON PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS AIMBOT IS ****

Just my 5 cents, reseller/topic starter seems like a decent guy.
Old 03/01/2019, 18:12   #26

Quote:
Again as i said i make videos for a reseller i dont pay for anything. My elitepvp account is new because the people i make the videos for post here you probably have seen them around. Cheats like Onyx and newly released Orange. Its okay to be in denial about the cheat you resell but its the worst cheat i have used hands down and i wouldnt recommend it to anyone

Sick aimbot btw
You was should to use "norecoil" function and hold right mouse button while shooting in the last fight, but nvm, i understood your opinion, anyway thanks for a feedback. And anyway AIM will be even better in the next patches.
Old 03/01/2019, 18:14   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You was should to use "norecoil" and hold right mouse button while shooting in the last fight, but nvm, i understood your opinion, anyway thanks for a feedback. Anyway AIM will be even better in the next patches
See i did use it again when no recoil was added and it didnt even register the hits i could hear the hits but no damage out of them. Its bugged and shouldnt even be released with broken features
Old 03/01/2019, 18:15   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by legit_sasuke View Post
First of all, I haven't used this cheat so all the info I have is from this official thread.

Seems like the aimbot of this cheat is still in progress. As I understand you need to adjust the aimbot to your personal mouse settings and personal gameplay (you like to snipe or rape them from close). This probably means if you setup the cheat for sniper play and you pickup a smg your aimbot will act very weird.

THIS COULD BE THE REASON PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS AIMBOT IS SHIT

Just my 5 cents, reseller/topic starter seems like a decent guy.
Big thanks for your words, this is exactly what i'm trying to say.

Quote:
See i did use it again when no recoil was added and it didnt even register the hits i could hear the hits but no damage out of them. Its bugged and shouldnt even be released with broken features
I understood you.

But shouldn't be released?

Wow, if you don't like it - don't use it, it's ok.

Overwhelming majority who waste a bit time to configure AIM on their main weapons and shooting distance always hit the target, absolutely not like it shown in last fight in your video, but like it shown in the first fight.

Again - I understand your point of view and thank you for your feedback even though you didn't appreciate the cheat. Let's stop on this, no needs to spam a whole page of dialogue.
Old 03/01/2019, 18:55   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Big thanks for your words, this is exactly what i'm trying to say.

I understood you.

But shouldn't be released?

Wow, if you don't like it - don't use it, it's ok.

Overwhelming majority who waste a bit time to configure AIM on their main weapons and shooting distance always hit the target, absolutely not like it shown in last fight in your video, but like it shown in the first fight.

Again - I understand your point of view and thank you for your feedback even though you didn't appreciate the cheat. Let's stop on this, no needs to spam a whole page of dialogue.
If the aimbot is ****. Why would you release a cheat thats suppose to give the the advantage but it does the opposite. The way i "configure" my settings is for squad wipes with r301 spitfire and wingman and guess what it didnt do it correctly. I couldnt kill full squads with ease because of the aimbot not because of the player i am. If you would watch any of my videos im not a bot and had 1k kills legit 5 days into the game being launched. The only issue is Dawn. Every other cheat ive tested and used hasnt been ****. Stop trying to lie to get retards to buy a **** cheat
Old 03/01/2019, 21:30   #30

CHEAT UPDATED

+ Added AIM to Closest Target

+ Added AIM speed

+ AIMBOT Prediction Improved

+ Added F1 Hotkey for AIMBOT (on/off)

NOW AIM WORK MUCH BETTER, BUY AND CHECK IT OUT!