Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HC - Undetected Apex Legends Cheat [HWID Spoofer, 1 Day, 1 Week and 1 Month]

Discussion on HC - Undetected Apex Legends Cheat [HWID Spoofer, 1 Day, 1 Week and 1 Month] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/12/2019, 13:46   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
As I have noticed, the main problem here seems to be that people automatically think that every single public provider is detected and a scam. While I agree this is true for most if not almost all of them, with HC it really isn't... How weird it may seem for a public cheat to be this safe, it really is safe (yes I said it, people will likely go hate on me now as usual). It is why they are so good, they are one of a kind in my eyes.

I think its also good of you @ to start a nice free trial so Epvp can really see whats going on with this public cheat. I hope finally people can settle down and accept the fact that Public cheats CAN be safe and even better than any private cheat.
Old 02/12/2019, 14:27   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

They are the best right now, even in private communities we try to work and keep up, they have a lot of work done. Cheat works very well, on both levels and they are undetected, don't listen to what other kids said, it works and do they work very well.
Old 02/12/2019, 14:27   #108

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Old 02/12/2019, 14:56   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
So i tested it yesterday for few hours

Everything works fine till now.

The ESP is really good no delay/lag. 10/10

The aimbot has really good movement prediction but the ,,aim only at visible enemies" isnt working currently so i cant give it full stars so 9/10

I havent tested ,, No Spread" yet so i cant say much to that .

Overall for the first few hours the hack seems really good and no ban so far and thats the most positive thing about it^^

Will make an update after my trial ends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2019, 15:55   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I’ve tested for 3 days already so far no ban yet the esp is really clean and smooth

I ‘ve got a trial for lvl2 for a few hour unfortunately i have only tested for only a game so i cant say much about aimbot and stuff cuz my trial only last a couple of hour but i’ve use the esp version for 3 days now still no ban
Old 02/12/2019, 16:26   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
Testing Lvl 2 trial from scav will use it and see in 24 hours if something happens.
From other forum, I saw they had fairfight or something similar in their game code so if you play raging it might be the reason for the ban but I could be wrong.
Amazing cheat so far, smooth aimbot for streaming and no fps drop at all
Old 02/12/2019, 17:45   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i just bought 1 day trials, everything looks good so far, no lag no ban and all.. will buy another subs later.. just hope level 1 include the stream proof.. level 2 is too expensive for me T_T
Old 02/12/2019, 18:57   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublecrown View Post
i just bought 1 day trials, everything looks good so far, no lag no ban and all.. will buy another subs later.. just hope level 1 include the stream proof.. level 2 is too expensive for me T_T
Stream proof is already added to level 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2019, 20:34   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Stream proof is already added to level 1
Nice!
Old 02/12/2019, 21:00   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Feedback!

ESP: 9.5/10
would like to see better bones, and visible check! but besides that its fkn great.. fast and smooth has everything needed names/health/boxes/distance and tier1 is streamable!

Aimbot: 10/10
its smooth and trustable!

Support: 10/10
no words needed, they are just sweet and trying to help you as much as they can!

Update Speed: 10/10
the last time i saw that kinda low downtime was at my csgo cheat few years back...
well no words needed those dude are fast!

______

all in one its great, all games won, all above 15kills.. max was 25 kills
but idk about detections.. if i get banned ill report back!

to be continued
Old 02/12/2019, 21:07   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Pretty useless message. Because a coder shouldnt lie about detections but they do. Saw proofs from Discord already too.

Also a good coder can avoid a detections for some weeks.
Some weeks? A good coder who doesn't sell their cheat wholesale can do a lot longer than that. Even K#Smert in PUBG had 2-3 month stretches. There's some cheats going on 14 months with no detections.
Old 02/12/2019, 22:15   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Some weeks? A good coder who doesn't sell their cheat wholesale can do a lot longer than that. Even K#Smert in PUBG had 2-3 month stretches. There's some cheats going on 14 months with no detections.
I know just didnt want to Trigger some people so I said some weeks
Old 02/13/2019, 00:10   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
In battleye games HC have zero detections for more then 3+ months. BattlEye is weak now, but EAC is still strong.

-------

New update released today:
- Added back visible checks for Level 1 and Level 2 Cheats
- Stream Proof added to Level 1

Cheat still working just fine, 3 days without bans!
Old 02/13/2019, 08:55   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
Gonna test the lvl 2 Cheat.
I've been playing for five hours now having fun with no problems. I will test the cheat for 5 days and give a feedback afterwards. We'll see if I still have my account after that. (but i play pretty safe)
Old 02/13/2019, 11:58   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After Slav was very patient with me (Since I'm first timer for that stuff) He helped me setup lvl 2 Apex 24h trial. Worked great had some crashes here n there but after updating drivers and fixing some stuff didn't crash. Oddly I had blue-screen 3times which never happened before but I guess it's normal with that kind of programs. I've got to test it for 9hours only since his trial expired(at 12pm which is 24 hours mark I guess)Too bad it was so short testing. Other than that:

Esp 9/10 smooth no problems at all.
Aimbot amazing as well 9/10
Support 10/10 Slav replied each time even tho he's not support but Admin but didn't ignored even once.

I really wanna thank Slav for patience with me. So thx man o/

Tags
apex legends, hypercheats